Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's hosting SFT again? Yay! It's so funny. I love the one with the New Year's resolutions. The dope ass warrior is hilarious too. :lol:

Oh, and for those who don't know, SFT= Secret Fun Time. Here.

I laughed at the end, after he was done singing and he snuck back to where the bad guy lay and stole his drugs!! Anyone else catch that? The guy cracks me up!

That's one reason I love Eric (and Greg) because of his sense of humor.

SFT makes me twitch. The Dope a** Warrior outfit was just so... well. It was strange seeing him dressed up like that. And, of course, the promos for SFT were great. Eric's New Years Resolutions...

Yeah, that is why I love Eric too, because he has a great sense of humor and does not take himself seriously. I mean not many actors would go and dress and act like he did for that Dope A** Warrior skit. I really think he needs to be on SNL someday.

I can't believe this. *bangs head on the keyboard* Ive never heard of SFT before. But I checked out hollie's link (thanks by the way) and I've seen it. It was so weird but it did crack me up. :lol: It was so funny. :lol: Made me love Eric even more.. Just like what Dizzney said "who loves a boring guy?". And Eric is definitely not a boring guy. :D

yeah new threads, i love greg/eric he is soooo funny and cute dont really know what to say cause am new so yeah hey!!!!

Yay!! there's a thread for Eric/Greg, Hello everyone!!
SFT is so funny, is he hosting again? I'll have to go check out the link :)

Hey the USAToday website, under the video section, under entertainment, you can find a video with Eric and his secret fun time buddies...a behind the scenes of sorts :lol:

Thank you so much for the links to the video Yurek and Dizzney :) I didn't know what it was, so I almost fell of my chair laughing when I saw him like that :lol: Those pants and that style :lol: Great to see it!

Welcome BIGMAMA and Gregs_Angel! Hope you enjoy it here with us ;)

Talking about CSI, I just watched for the first time an episode where Greg puts something in front of his mouth and a rubber glove in his head, like crazy...That Greggo is definitely never boring :p Just noticed that when he takes the glove out, it torns(?) because it's too tight, and then he continues with that red line in his forehead for the whole scene :rolleyes:

So, my mom gets this newsletter from the AADA, the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, because she used to go there and both Eric and Jorja Fox are alumni of that school. So, yeah. They were both interviewed. And I scanned it and posted the interviews in the Sandle thread, but i'll post it here too. :D

eric interview 1
eric interview 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back