Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay..now... I haven't been online for sooooooooooo long. I don't know anything what's going on in the 8th season..though I'm totally curious to know.
Down here today we'll see another totally new eppy of s7 (it's right after the one in which Greg stood his trial) so I don't know anything...

He's got a new haircut?? Are there pics of it?

Well the Greg scene tonight was really sweet but WAY TOO SHORT. Gosh I hate that and I have a feeling next week will not be any better. :(

How did you even notice what he was wearing? :lol: I think I blinked and must have missed him! JK I remember seeing him but very briefly. I honestly don't remember what he was wearing. Hopefully we get a few caps from it so I can see this!

LOL I noticed because I wasn't paying attention to Sara...just looking at Eric. And it's hard for a girls eye's not to travel around and check out the hottness. :D

Sara was there? :lol: I don't think my eyes ever left his face! Now you really got me wanting caps. Oh I wish there was more we could talk about from this scene!

That's why I love my DVR so I can watch his short 30 seconds on screen over and over again. :lol:

Always thanks for doing those caps.

I have a feeling we will not see much of him in this cross-over episode. :(

Well we can always keep up the hope. Just because it's not spoiled doesn't mean Greg won't have a juicy part.

They seem to be focusing on certian aspects for spoilers, which can bite horribly for those of us who want well rounded information.

I've been seeing quite a few spoilers about Greg working with Nick. This makes me very happy! My two fave guys burning up the screen with their combined hotness. I think we'll see a fair share of Greg, he may not get a story arc but I don't care as long as the screen time is sufficient. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back