Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

Great episode!! I just finshed watching it. (my parents record as I'm usually working when it's on)

Loved Greggo's hat. It's way cooler then the fugly farmer hat. LOL

He and Lily were so cute together. :lol: It would've been even funnier if Cath watched them walk of together, but great epi. Greggo's definatly Back! king of like Kiss Kiss, Bye Bye.

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I have to say - I am so excited to see the old Greg back. He had me cracking up last night with his excitement!
    Wojo - take your time with them! I just want to let you know I apprciate you capping them!

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I think the hat has become the new favorite accessory that Greggo has. He should wear it more. That and the coveralls. :D

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I have posted some caps on the pic thread, more to come later.

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I totally agree that old Greggo is back and I love it! I am so happy they have him back to himself this season. I have always loved when he gets so excited about cases and things and last night was so funny. He was bursting with excitement about a case. He is truly someone who loves his job.

6. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

I agree, last night's episode was awesome for Greg. I actually yelled out 'Thank you sweet Jesus, Greg is back!' :lol: My family stared at me like I was crazy, but when Greg get's excited, I get excited. haha. Hopefully things will only get better from here for him.

7. Dizzney

Yeah his excitement is infectious. That's one reason I adore him.

8. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Hated the hat. It made Greg look stupid, and we all know he ain't stupid. Lord knows I love Greg, but please lose those awful hats!

9. SwamiCSIaholic

SwamiCSIaholic Rookie

Old Greg back *squeeee* yay I can't wait till season 8 somes out in the UK I miss old Greg, not that I mind more serious Greg either, Love Greg no matter what but you know what I mean.

:D Hellooooooo by the way I forgott to come on here last night to say hey, was to busy drooling over in the picture thread. I'm BACK after my seven month leave of absence. Great to see so many old names I remeber and lots of new ones to.

Swami xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10. Dizzney

I personally like those hats. I think they look good on him.

11. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I like the hats too, they add something special to his already awesome character. :)

12. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I just think that Greg is such an awesome guy, he doesn't need some silly prop to make him look cool and unique. He's handsome, has a super intellect, and is an all-around sweet man with great taste in clothes, with the exception of hats.

I have to admit that I'm not into hats at all, no matter who wears them. It could be a freezing cold day outside, and I'd choose to be cold rather than wear a hat because I look terrible in them.

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

All good actors use props, and everyone of them have a favorite that they love to use.

But hats fall under the wardrobe catagory, which means actors also have a favorite piece that they like to wear.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Although the hats on Greg does look cool I have to agree with Toots, hats are just not my thing. However, Greg looks great either way, but given a choice I'd much rather see the hair.

15. Dizzney

Well the thing is Eric wears those types of hats in real life...so it is not really just a prop. I bet that is a hat he owns.

I like hats just not baseball caps on guys too much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.