Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Without you I wouldn't know what to do

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • 80% Hotness By Volume

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Calleigh does know what she wants, she's just hesitant to have a relationship with Eric because of workplace issues. She's said so herself. I don't think Stetler's fraternization rule really figures into her issues, I dont think she cares about that rule.

I really do think J/C will be over in the first episode. The spoilers haven't been really reliable, so I'm not going to believe this whole "triangle will continue" thing until I actually see it.

I think we can agree that if the writers intended (or the spoiler people) to confuse the heck out of us and have us grabbing at straws they succeded! There's so many ways this thing could go about is just :vulcan:. But we have to stay positive and think like Marija_Magdalena is thinking. They will get together :). Plus it's like we've said a thousand times: they haven't build this thing up so carefully just to throw it away.

I think Calleigh does know what she wants, she's just hesitant to have a relationship with Eric because of workplace issues. She's said so herself. I don't think Stetler's fraternization rule really figures into her issues, I dont think she cares about that rule.

I really do think J/C will be over in the first episode. The spoilers haven't been really reliable, so I'm not going to believe this whole "triangle will continue" thing until I actually see it.

I don't think she cares about that rule whatsoever. I mean, if that rule is becoming an issue for her now.. it just doesn't make sense. I mean.. she worked with John Hagen, and I'm still not sure if she dated that Peter Elliot guy but he liked her and I think she started to like him..but they worked together occasionally. Then there's Jake, of course. I guess it's a bit different with Eric though since they work together like 24/7.. it could become a bit of an issue with their work and their friendship if they started dating, that's what I think Calleigh wouldn't want to risk.

But I agree with you, Jennifer, I think JC will be over in the first episode too, like I've said before.

The spoilers are still confusing though. They haven't been much help on what's going happen with Eric and Calleigh.

I agree with both sides. I can totally see how they are going to get together this season and the triangle is going to finish in the first episode.

But on the other hand I understand the fact that Cal has been stringing him along way too long and if she doesn't decided soon she should tell him too move on with his life and find someone else.

But honestly I dont think the writters will do that I think that they will probablly delay the "them" getting together part for as long as they can before the enevitable and they end up together. but untill then I don't think anything too much will happen.

Yeah I totally agree with ya....I've read the spoilers, which are almost always changed,

IMO, J/C and the triangle will be over in the first ep. While JW might return to fill the role of Jake again, his and Cal's relationship is over.

And Cal doesn't care about the rule b/c if she did then when Stelter found out about her and Jake she would have broken it off not continued to see him. What her problem is, is she is afraid to get hurt by the unknown. I'm sure breaking up with Jake, again hurt her but it wouldn't hurt her the same as if it had been Eric. They are much closer than her and Jake ever would be. Thinking back her excuse that 'they work together' goes beyond what she actually said. Think about it; if they were to date and then break up it would hurt the team and possibly break them up, not something Cal would want to do b/c she always puts everyone else before herself. So while I think it was an excuse b/c of her fears, she was thinking broader and not of just herself and her needs/wants. Which can be construed as being selfish in and of itself; but you have to think how Cal thinks to understand, IMO, what she might have been implying.

I just saw something interesting over in the spoiler thread. Someone posted a link to a site that says that CBS is contemplating cancelling Miami??? I personally don't believe it is true but the sites asks for fans opinion on whether or not it is a bad idea....check it out http://csi-miami.your-thoughts.org/survey.php?v=641841

What do you guys think about this???

Last edited:
Delkolover. I agree with you on some points liker she might have been implying a deeper thought than what we all thought which was just her but I think she was actually thinkin about the team. But I also think she is scared and is using it as a scape goat.

I feel like Calleigh and Eric will finally get their chance this season, but we are just going to have to be patient.

as for CBS cancelling the show, don't pay attention to those advertisements; they are fake. I've seen one for every show out there. They're not real. I've also seen the CSI:Miami one for quite awhile, since 3 years ago, and the show is still on. Guys, don't believe everything you see. ;)

I feel like Calleigh and Eric will finally get their chance this season, but we are just going to have to be patient.

as for CBS cancelling the show, don't pay attention to those advertisements; they are fake. I've seen one for every show out there. They're not real. I've also seen the CSI:Miami one for quite awhile, since 3 years ago, and the show is still on. Guys, don't believe everything you see. ;)

It has been confirmed that that site is a hoax. Corey Miller told me that they will be doing 25 eps this season and the show is definately sticking around!

I cold photoshop a picture of Emily's head into a velociraptor's body and write a quick article about how for the new season the writers are turning Calleigh into a dinosaur and everyone in the spoiler thread would believe it.

I cold photoshop a picture of Emily's head into a velociraptor's body and write a quick article about how for the new season the writers are turning Calleigh into a dinosaur and everyone in the spoiler thread would believe it.

:guffaw:Yeah, you're right. They probably would believe it!

I hope TPTB don't make Calleigh into a some kind of Femme Fatale who plays Eric off against Jake. :angryrazz: That would not be a good move in my opinion. It is totally out of character for her since she is an honest person, but we know how writers and producers can be.:shifty:

:guffaw:Yeah, you're right. They probably would believe it!

I hope TPTB don't make Calleigh into a some kind of Femme Fatale who plays Eric off against Jake. :angryrazz: That would not be a good move in my opinion. It is totally out of character for her since she is an honest person, but we know how writers and producers can be.:shifty:

Yeah, I already feel like Calleigh is kind of being made to seem like some kind of cold heartless bitch (excuse my language) when it comes to Eric.:( Because it's like she knows what she's doing to him when it comes to being with Jake but she's not doing anything about it.

I really have no idea what's going to happen this season because the spoilers are basically all over the place. One spoiler says something that benefits Eric & Calleigh then we hear a spoiler that does nothing to benefit them. So I guess we have to wait and see? But I really hope the writers don't screw things up too bad.:rolleyes:

What her problem is, is she is afraid to get hurt by the unknown.

I agree that, right there, is one of her main problems with this relationship. What she has right now with Eric is something very solid, that she can trust, and changing that in any way is risky. She knows that relationship. It has taken some hits with the Jake issue, and with the inevitable change caused by their shifting emotions toward each other, but at the end of the day, she knows her relationship with Eric and she trusts it. Actively making the decision to change that relationship means stepping off a cliff into the unknown. What if they try to go deeper, and it doesn't work? What if it ends badly and she's lost not just another lover but a very close friend? What if it just fizzles and doesn't live up to what she'd hoped and they end up just friends again -- how will the friendship be changed by what's happened between them? What if she never makes her move and it continues to strain them until they break?

I think that fear of the unknown is very much a factor, and it's something that's got her in a bit of a sticky wicket right now. Eventually, she's going to have to make a decision. I think she just needs either a little bit more time to think it out (but my God, how much more time can she possible take???), or she needs something to nudge her along or force her hand.

I'd really like to see Eric giving her that nudge. It would be so cool if he just came to her and said everything he thinks and feels. I know it would never happen, but I'd so like to see her face (and her response, of course). If he did that, she would be obligated to make a decision, I just don't know what would that decision be. She could get scared by his sincereness and say no, but she could also realize that, by saying everything out loud, he already changed their relationship and that if she said no she would lose him, so she'd say yes. What do you think? When I think about them getting together, I always imagine something fanfictionlike. That doesn't mean something clichéish, just something that we can imagine happening once they go home, but we never see on the show. I really can't think of the way they could get together on the show. I wouldn't like to just find out one day that they are together, I want to see it. It's very hard to think of the way it can happen without being totally out of character like having sex in the ballistic lab or something like that (I would actually like to see that, but I'm afraid it would be out of character for Calleigh). Any opinions? We have to keep ourselves warmed up for ECness for 7 more days, then, I hope, we won't have to try this hard, because we'll have plenty of EC moments to talk about.

Last edited:
Hehe well I always hope for a Jake-like momment (the suprise kiss scene.) If Eric took that action I am sure she would not be able to resist ;] She would just give in haha. But hey you can always wish. Since I doubt that is how it will happen...Or it might.

I'd really like to see Eric giving her that nudge. It would be so cool if he just came to her and said everything he thinks and feels. I know it would never happen, but I'd so like to see her face (and her response, of course). If he did that, she would be obligated to make a decision, I just don't know what would that decision be. She could get scared by his sincereness and say no, but she could also realize that, by saying everything out loud, he already changed their relationship and that if she said no she would lose him, so she'd say yes. What do you think? When I think about them getting together, I always imagine something fanfictionlike. That doesn't mean something clichéish, just something that we can imagine happening once they go home, but we never see on the show. I really can't think of the way they could get together on the show. I wouldn't like to just find out one day that they are together, I want to see it. It's very hard to think of the way it can happen without being totally out of character like having sex in the ballistic lab or something like that (I would actually like to see that, but I'm afraid it would be out of character for Calleigh). Any opinions? We have to keep ourselves warmed up for ECness for 7 more days, then, I hope, we won't have to try this hard, because we'll have plenty of EC moments to talk about.

Yeah but we never know what to expect from Calleigh, really. I mean I thought her kissing Jake right in the open for everyone to see in the season 5 finale was completely out of character for her. Remember in season 2, she wouldn't even kiss Hagen when they were alone in her ballistics lab. She just gave the 'not at work' excuse to Hagen. But since that rule apparently didn't apply for Jake.. it shouldn't apply for Eric, yes?:)

Hm..and knowing the writers, when Eric and Calleigh do get together we probably will just find out about it, unfortunately, instead of actual seeing something that 100% confirms that they're together.:(

It's all going to be pretty interesting to see. I'm curious as to how the writers are going to do everything with JC..EC..and of couse the J/C/E triangle stuff.

I have to say though.. I was watching the special features on my CSI: Miami season 6 dvds that I got last week and..while I do think that Emily and Adam enjoy this whole potential romance thing with their characters, Emily mentioned that 'God forbid something actually happens' with Eric and Calleigh because she thinks that her and Adam would be 'so completely embarrassed.'

So who knows? We just have one week 'til season 7!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back