Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

It's nice to hear that cause a lot of people have been speculating that since "the rule" was established then there was no way that Cal and Eric could be together. IMO that rule was just thrown in there to create some turbulence and give the triangle something more. I mean, that was what created the whole "Eric ratting Calleigh out" event; which was great cause we got some good scenes from it including I would've transfered to the night shift. So IMO it served it's purpose and they can still create some tension from it, but in the end they can as easily just bend the rules and make Cal and Eric not give a care about it :rolleyes: :). But having them hide their relationship from the whole lab because of it would be cool, though :thumbsup:.

The new ME, meh :borg:. I don't think that's gonna happen because as delkolover said it would be going around in circles since we already had the thing with Natalia. That didn't work, Eric's different now and I don't think he has any plans of going back to his older, reckless, fling self. IMO he realized that life's short and that it takes a whole lot more than a fling to be happy. Having friendship, closeness and trust is more important. The fact that he found that in Calleigh can't be easily dismissed.

2. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I think that Eric's feelings for Calleigh run very deep, so deep that there is no way he would consider anything more than causal flirting with any other woman. So, the new M.E... nothing to worry about.

3. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Well I no one thing if they don't get together, theirs going to be a whole lot of made people around here madder than a wet hen. I for one will be disapointed if nothing happens between them. I think Eric should save her from danger and then just lay a bigo Sloppy Slurpy wet kiss on her and sweep her off her feet.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

is what is called a Plot Device that the writers created in order to create angst and a roadblock for E/C to prolong them NOT getting together...Everything can't be smooth sailing ya know ;) They need reasons to keep them apart or reasons 'the man' wants them to be apart this way they can overcome all obstacles etc and finally be together! Man, that sounds cheesy huh? :lol: When the time comes for them to decide to break the rule, we all know H is going to go to bat for them against Stelter and hell, there might even be a temporary change of shift for one of them until there is a case where H demands his own team back together to solve it or it gets solved and that shows Stetler that they can work together regardless of their personal relationship status.

5. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I agree with you. I think that eventually Eric and Calleigh will get together in spite of the rule, and will hide the relationship. They will be discovered at some point and one of them (probably Eric since he said he would) will change shifts. Finally there will be a huge case involving celebrity or maybe law enforcement and everyone will have to work together. This will prove to Stetler that the interpersonal relationships that the "day-shifters" have together only strengthen the team. Finally, the entire team will be reunited in the finale!

Of course, this is only my opinion...:rolleyes:

6. delkolover

That would acutally be a good season finale. I know shows like to end the season on cliffhangers to get people buzzing and anticipating the next season but I actually prefer, epseically with this series, a non cliffhanger season finale. If things were to go they way we have described then it would be nice to see the season end as season 2 and the 100th ep ended with the team walking together on the beach or something like that....just an ending that shows the team together as a whole. Not every season needs to end on a cliffhanger and since the series started doing that, I feel like it has lacked in something b/c it was not the way the show was formatted from the beginning.

7. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

[spoiler="hmmm" Part II]You're right. I miss the finales that were actual ends to the season rather than the cliffhanger that is so popular now. I hope we will eventually get a finale that is not some hyped "suprise" ending.[/spoiler]

:shifty:

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

There's a video from ET at the spoiler thread. It's not really shippy but Eric and Cal are both on it so you might want to check it out :thumbsup:.

9. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

The ET bit was a little longer than what the clip shows. They mention the relationship between Eric & Calleigh, and I'm just paraphrasing it here, but ET asks if the relationship will deepen (I'm not sure of their exact words), and they showed Adam & Emily. Adam answered the question, and while I don't remember what he said, Emily looked up at him and said something like "I saw the next script and you take off your shirt". They show the two of them seemingly arm in arm... you can't see their arms, but Emily is definitely turned into Adam as if his arm is around her back, and vice versa.

Now, I'm sure Emily was only joking about the next script having him take his shirt off, but wouldn't it be great if we really could get Shirtless Eric? Even better if it includes Shirtless Calleigh.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2008
  10. delkolover

Really? I just watched ET and I didn't see any of that! :confused:

11. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Someone should get that up on YouTube and post a link here... I missed it!!!:(

12. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Yes, really. I'm not sure why you didn't see it on the ET show tonight (remember, it wasn't in the clip that was posted on the spoiler thread). There was also a part where Togo was joking that with Horatio dead, maybe he could get a raise, wear the sunglasses, color his hair red, etc. That wasn't on the posted clip either. I even rewound the DVR to watch it again, but sorry... I didn't save it.

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Please someone post this on you tube and place the link!!! (insert begging smiley). I'm so excited that monday is just 4 days away, but at the same time the waiting is killing me!

14. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Hehe 3 more days *Does chicken dance in happyness and falls over* Okay maybe I can't be the next winner of so you think you can dance Canada
    (haha which just stared its first one Yay! :D haha)

15. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Well, you guys will find out in 3 days. I'll have to wait a bit more for all of you to write what happened. I hope Emily wasn't joking about Eric taking his shirt off. Maybe they could share a scene like the one Warrick and Catherine shared when she walks in on him changing his shirt. Of course, both of them without their shirts on is much better, but I don't think it's gonna happen (unfortunately).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.