• Without you I wouldn't know what to do

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • 80% Hotness By Volume

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this thing get any more ambiguous? :shifty:

I think that writers want to leave as many as possible doors open, so they are giving us this kind of spoilers. It could be this, it could be that, it could be both this and that... The only thing that remains is that we wait for 22nd.

I think that writers want to leave as many as possible doors open, so they are giving us this kind of spoilers. It could be this, it could be that, it could be both this and that... The only thing that remains is that we wait for 22nd.

You're right, of course, they want to leave as many doors open as possible. Although, I don't know why they want to keep replaying the same stale storyline again and again. Unless they have given us some new, improved twist in this "triangle", (like Eric having some kind of epiphany about how his life has been on hold while he's been waiting for Calleigh to make up her mind and refusing to do it anymore.) then this is going to be a real disappointment.:rolleyes:

"...And just when you thought it was time for CSIs Calleigh and Delko to get it on, her former flame, Jake Berkeley, returns. 'We're going to explore what that triangle is,' Nayar says."
Well if you look closely, it says that Jake returns, okay, so I think it means for the season premier. Then it says that 'we're going to explore what that triangle is'. Now do you guys remember how in the past we always saw the triangle as Eric/Calleigh/Calleigh's feelings or something like that. Maybe that's what they mean; not the Eric/Calleigh/Jake triangle but the other one. Although I'm not sure at this point :scream:, it's so confusing. Anyways, that's what I think it is.

Could this thing get any more ambiguous? :shifty:

I totally agree....they don't want to stack the deck before the season even begins and even after, given how they might decide to proceed, they don't want to permanently close the door on the Jake character.

As far as he and Cal are concerned I think that 'door' will close but the possibility of Jake making appearances and stirring things up will remain open.

And yes things, as they stand right now having not seen any of the eps yet, are ambiguous!

I don't know if this was already said, but I found a spoiler that says that Calleigh and Eric share a moment in this episode where they discuss if he should enter the crime scene. IMO, this is a really great material for a great moment. I hope writers do it right. About that episode, I'm also really interested in seeing how's Eric going to deal with the fact that Calleigh read his file (as far as I can remember, spoilers say that Calleigh reads his file and finds out about his "deepest secrets"). I've been on therapy and I know that therapists write everything down, so I hope Calleigh reads what he said about her.

What episode did we here part of Eric's tape in? I can't remember. Is that scene on YouTube? If it is, could you please post a link? I'd really like to see that scene.

I don't know if this was already said, but I found a spoiler that says that Calleigh and Eric share a moment in this episode where they discuss if he should enter the crime scene. IMO, this is a really great material for a great moment. I hope writers do it right. About that episode, I'm also really interested in seeing how's Eric going to deal with the fact that Calleigh read his file (as far as I can remember, spoilers say that Calleigh reads his file and finds out about his "deepest secrets"). I've been on therapy and I know that therapists write everything down, so I hope Calleigh reads what he said about her.

What episode did we here part of Eric's tape in? I can't remember. Is that scene on YouTube? If it is, could you please post a link? I'd really like to see that scene.

There episode where we hear part of Eric's tape is Down to the Wire.

I'm not sure if that scene alone (it probably is, and I'm just being extremely lazy to even bother looking) is on YouTube but I know the episode is.. so here is a portion of the episode where that scene happens: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wG39GzGEjw&feature=related
That part is like..at 5:47 in the video that is about 9 minutes long.

Anyway, about the whole triangle drama and what might happen with Jake/Calleigh/Eric... I guess we won't really know until the season starts. Which is in less than two week, thank goodness. All I know, is that I'm getting very impatient.. for the season to start and for Calleigh & Eric to get together.

ugh, it's all so confusing :shifty:! At least now we only have less than two weeks to go, cause I'm getting impatient! I agree that they're just throwing everything out there just so they have options to toy with, cause if we believed everything we've heard it would go something like this...

One spoiler said that Jake walked away from Cal, possibly forever. Then we have another one that said that the triangle is going to be explored more deeply. Then others said that there are good things happening in the direction of Eric and Cal getting together and that they would be testing the waters. Ok so, put together that would mean that Jake is not walking away forever, so they are going to stay together since the triangle is being explored, but at the same time Cal will be "testing the waters" with Eric and good things will come out of it since things are going to go well in their direction. So basically same thing as the first half of season six but now Cal will still be with Jake even though she's now officially testing the waters with Eric? :confused: Oy!

ugh, it's all so confusing :shifty:! At least now we only have less than two weeks to go, cause I'm getting impatient! I agree that they're just throwing everything out there just so they have options to toy with, cause if we believed everything we've heard it would go something like this...

One spoiler said that Jake walked away from Cal, possibly forever. Then we have another one that said that the triangle is going to be explored more deeply. Then others said that there are good things happening in the direction of Eric and Cal getting together and that they would be testing the waters. Ok so, put together that would mean that Jake is not walking away forever, so they are going to stay together since the triangle is being explored, but at the same time Cal will be "testing the waters" with Eric and good things will come out of it since things are going to go well in their direction. So basically same thing as the first half of season six but now Cal will still be with Jake even though she's now officially testing the waters with Eric? :confused: Oy!

When you put it that way.. it just makes Calleigh seem like um, a player? That's not the right word. But if she's gonna stay with Jake..then 'test the waters' with Eric..I just don't know what to think about it.

If that's true then... heck, I'm beyond confused. Maybe TPTB will have Jake in the first episode and be "look! triangle!" and then have them break up in the second episode so Calleigh can "test the waters" with Eric. Or is that just hope?

I think that Calleigh will be forced to make a decision in the first few episodes. She can't lead Eric on much more. I think that he wasn't on a date since before his accident. I mean, it's Eric. Eric, the player. Eric, who is a serious man now, because he wants to be with her. I think that it would be too much if the "triangle" storyline would continue in the seventh season. It really makes Calleigh look mean. It makes her look like she's playing hard to get or something like that.

If it plays out this way I think that it would be entirely appropriate to tell Eric to "move the hell on with his life!" :wtf: I hope they don't make Calleigh out so heartless towards a man who has been there for her and put his love-life on hold in deference to her "issues" about commitment!:rolleyes:

If it plays out this way I think that it would be entirely appropriate to tell Eric to "move the hell on with his life!" :wtf: I hope they don't make Calleigh out so heartless towards a man who has been there for her and put his love-life on hold in deference to her "issues" about commitment!:rolleyes:

I think there is one of three ways this can go..
1.) Calleigh stays with Jake.
2.) Calleigh and Jake break-up and she gets with Eric.
or 3.) Calleigh gets neither Jake or Eric.

Personally, #2 is my favorite..

But I think #3 is entirely possible because she just can't seem to make up her mind and.. Eric, poor guy, is ready to spend his whole life waiting for her. Which is sweet but almost kind of pathetic. I don't think Callleigh knows what she wants..and she can't have both of them. So, I'm a little anxious to see how everything is going to play out.

When did we all get from being absolutely sure that they are going to get together, to doubting in our favorite couple? I still honestly believe that they will get together sooner or later.

JoannaRose897 said:
Eric, poor guy, is ready to spend his whole life waiting for her. Which is sweet but almost kind of pathetic.

I agree with you, but I'd take that kind of pathetic any time. Plus, we know that Emily said that the reason everybody likes their storyline is because everybody likes watching two people fall in love. She read the scripts, so she knows something and I believe her. Have you guys watched the teaser for 7.01? Maybe Eric could console her. She looks devastated.

About "triangle" thing... I don't think it will happen... There's only one spoiler saying that it will and we have millions of others saying that EC is going in a good direction... Plus, we know that Jake will be only in the first episode. To me, it looks like writers are trying to end the "triangle" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back