Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Without you I wouldn't know what to do

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • 80% Hotness By Volume

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you got me remanded of some great episodes... I can't believe that I left out Born to Kill. I don't really know if that's good or bad moment for EC. On one side, my heart brakes every time I watch that episode, because of that face Eric makes, but on the other side, that's the episode both of them show their true feelings. About BBYD, beside the "...come on, Eric, it's me..." scene I loved the one in the Hummer, when she asks him if her relationship with Jake is a problem for him. That's the first and the last time that she acknowledged that Eric is in love with her and that because of that he could be having problem with her being with another man.

JoannaRose897 said:
Off topic of the episodes and favorite EC moments- Recently on other boards..I've heard fans of other ships saying that they think that Calleigh and Eric just have a brother/sister type relationship. And it's ridiculous because if siblings look at each other the way Calleigh and Eric look at each other.. then there is something seriously wrong, right?

I must say that some fans of other ships also say that if writers want to get Calleigh and Eric together they should do it already, so it's not just us. But, then again, I was EC shipper from since I started watching CSIM (somewhere at the end of the season 2) and during the 4th season, when there weren't any EC scenes (let alone moments), I was still convinced that they should be together. So, I can understand other shippers.

Best:

Wet Foot/Dry Foot - Midnight tiptoe moment
Simple Man - Without that episode we wouldn't have hiphuggers
Death Grip - Unbelievably cute
Wannabe - The one where she explains to Eric that she has ant phobia
Speed Kills - When they send Ryan to his first autopsy, that moment wasn't romantic, but it was hilarious
Whacked - When Calleigh says that she trusts Eric with every fiber of her being (that's in this episode, right?)
Throwing Heat - Hot stuff scene and the way Calleigh is there for Eric with the law suit and at the end of the episode
Man Down - The hospital scene
Broken Home - When Eric makes a mistake; I liked it how she tried not to offend him
Just Murdered - The kiss (not the one I want to see, but still, kiss is a kiss)
Burned - "...Eric..."
Sunblock - Because he would have transfered to the night shift
Stand Your Ground - The hug
CSI: My Nanny - She so wants his kids
All In - Do I have to say why?
Down to the Wire - "Do it for us"

Marija, I so love your explanations for each of your favorite episodes. All I can say is "Ditto" to each one, especially the one for My Nanny. Yeah, she does SO want his kids!

I absolutely hated the episode in which Marisol died and we got Robot Calleigh and her completely OOC response to Eric. WTF?? As close as the two of them are, that was just... unexplainable.

I hated BtK for all the reasons already mentioned. I can't watch that episode at all. Although that last part with Eric and the little girl was extremely cute, the part before that breaks my heart and prevents me from ever watching the episode again.

I liked the scene in Pro Per where Calleigh apologizes to Eric for arguing with him in front of Byron Middlebrook. I hate they argued at all, but the make up part was nice, even if it didn't include a kiss or sex.

I also liked the scene in High Octane in which Eric is dusting the beer bottles for prints & Calleigh comes in. I love that whole "Whew...99 bottles of beer on the wall!" line and the smiles they give each other.

My post was just deleted by my stupid computer!

Anyways, I love all the moments that are being mentioned.

I wanted to throw this in here to know what you all think. An article saying that three months would have passed between the season finale and premier is being discussed over at the spoiler thread. Even if we have seen pictures with them wearing the same clothes, some have said that they could be flashbacks or the first minutes of the episode. But anyways, if this is actually true, it left me wondering some things. What has happened between Cal and Eric throughout those three months? What's their relationship satus right now? What do you all think?

Oh by the way, you should go check out the picture that was posted on the Caption Game #2 Shipper Central Style Thread ;) :thumbsup:.

hiphugger17 said:
Oh by the way, you should go check out the picture that was posted on the Caption Game #2 Shipper Central Style Thread ;) :thumbsup:

I've seen it and I must say I loved it. What episode is that from? I have to put that episode to my favorites list.

hiphugger17 said:
I wanted to throw this in here to know what you all think. An article saying that three months would have passed between the season finale and premier is being discussed over at the spoiler thread. Even if we have seen pictures with them wearing the same clothes, some have said that they could be flashbacks or the first minutes of the episode. But anyways, if this is actually true, it left me wondering some things. What has happened between Cal and Eric throughout those three months? What's their relationship satus right now? What do you all think?

I'm not sure this needs a spoiler box, but I'm writing in it just in case. I wouldn't like them to get together without us seeing that. I mean, where's the fun in that? I have no idea what to think about that three months thing. I wouldn't mind it if it's done properly, but I'm afraid that the writers are going to make things seem rushed if they did that.

It's from Pro Per, season 3 episode 2. It's the episode between Lost Son where Speed dies, and the 3rd episdoe (I forget the name) where Ryan is introduced.

Just thought of this... but it would really suck if the writers did to Eric & Calleigh what they did with Horatio & Yelina. It's clear how the two of them felt about each other, and they got close a couple times... and then nothing. I would absolutely hate it if that happened with E/C.

Last edited:
It's from Pro Per, season 3 episode 2. It's the episode between Lost Son where Speed dies, and the 3rd episdoe (I forget the name) where Ryan is introduced.

Just thought of this... but it would really suck if the writers did to Eric & Calleigh what they did with Horatio & Yelina. It's clear how the two of them felt about each other, and they got close a couple times... and then nothing. I would absolutely hate it if that happened with E/C.

The third episode from season 3 is called Under the Influence, I think.

Anyway.. it really would suck if they did with Calleigh and Eric what they did with Yelina and Horatio. I think that would frusterate me more than anything else in the show does. But I don't think that's going to happen, honestly.

It's probably not anything special since we've already heard that Calleigh and Eric will be 'testing the waters' and that they'll be exploring their feelings for one another more but I was watching a little video on tvguide.com today and the guy, Matt Mitovich, mentioned that something happens in the September 22nd season premiere that is a 'step in the right direction'..for their potential relationship.

JoannaRose897 said:
It's probably not anything special since we've already heard that Calleigh and Eric will be 'testing the waters' and that they'll be exploring their feelings for one another more but I was watching a little video on tvguide.com today and the guy, Matt Mitovich, mentioned that something happens in the September 22nd season premiere that is a 'step in the right direction'..for their potential relationship.

Well, as far as I know, we didn't know something is going to happen in the first episode of the season. I hope it's true though. We need a nice smexy moment to recover from shortage of ECness during the summer.

*Does dance* Ya'll less than 2 weeks till Premier Night!!! To be exact. 11 Days! Yay! It's finally approching us! Though might I add very slowly.

I think that "something" is the official end of J/C, which would put Eric & Calleigh on a "step in the right direction".

I think that "something" is the official end of J/C, which would put Eric & Calleigh on a "step in the right direction".

That's what I thought it might be, Jennifer, at least I hope that's what it is. Because it would ultimately be helping Calleigh and Eric.

Did y'all read the thing in TV Guide?

"...And just when you thought it was time for CSIs Calleigh and Delko to get it on, her former flame, Jake Berkeley, returns. 'We're going to explore what that triangle is,' Nayar says."
Um...could we possibly get any more conflicting info about this triangle? :lol: I think the only thing I haven't read about his return in the past couple months is that he returns to get eaten by sharks or something. :lol: :p Anyway, this is sounding more and more like a multi-episode arc, because how much triangle can they explore while we're all on the edge of our seats about Horatio in the premiere? (...Or not? :lol:) So maybe JC isn't resolved in the beginning like a lot of us thought.

Also, haven't we been exploring the triangle for the past two seasons? Sort of? What else is there to explore? I honestly thought it started dying out a long time ago. As far as I can see, the only way they could flesh it out any more would be to make JW a regular cast member and have him there all the time (which would be great for me, but maybe not so much for the rest of you... :lol:), because they've explored to death the triangle with Eric there and Jake gone. I mean, what else can they do? How many more times can Eric be there for Calleigh while Jake is gone (which is not criticism on my part towards Jake, just the utilization of his character in the past two seasons), before it becomes apparent that we don't have, or haven't had at least to this point, an equilateral triangle here? I'm all for more triangle exploration, if said triangle is going to have three actual sides. But I just don't know where else they can take it the way they've been going before Eric and Calleigh are ripping each other's clothes off, but then again, the way I see it, that should've happened five seasons ago. :devil: :lol: I love EC, and I like JC, but I don't want this triangle going on for five more seasons! :lol:

So with that, I have no idea what we could be getting by "a step in the right direction" for EC. I want to know now, though! I have never been this confused about spoilers in the preseason, heh.

Last edited:

"...And just when you thought it was time for CSIs Calleigh and Delko to get it on, her former flame, Jake Berkeley, returns. 'We're going to explore what that triangle is,' Nayar says."
Um...could we possibly get any more conflicting info about this triangle? :lol: I think the only thing I haven't read about his return in the past couple months is that he returns to get eaten by sharks or something. :lol: :p Anyway, this is sounding more and more like a multi-episode arc, because how much triangle can they explore while we're all on the edge of our seats about Horatio in the premiere? (...Or not? :lol:) So maybe JC isn't resolved in the beginning like a lot of us thought.

Also, haven't we been exploring the triangle for the past two seasons? Sort of? What else is there to explore? I honestly thought it started dying out a long time ago. As far as I can see, the only way they could flesh it out any more would be to make JW a regular cast member and have him there all the time (which would be great for me, but maybe not so much for the rest of you... :lol:), because they've explored to death the triangle with Eric there and Jake gone. I mean, what else can they do? How many more times can Eric be there for Calleigh while Jake is gone (which is not criticism on my part towards Jake, just the utilization of his character in the past two seasons), before it becomes apparent that we don't have, or haven't had at least to this point, an equilateral triangle here? I'm all for more triangle exploration, if said triangle is going to have three actual sides. But I just don't know where else they can take it the way they've been going before Eric and Calleigh are ripping each other's clothes off, but then again, the way I see it, that should've happened five seasons ago. :devil: :lol: I love EC, and I like JC, but I don't want this triangle going on for five more seasons! :lol:

So with that, I have no idea what we could be getting by "a step in the right direction" for EC. I want to know now, though! I have never been this confused about spoilers in the preseason, heh.

I read that little thing in the tv guide when I got it in the mail on Monday and it sort of got me thinking after I had heard about something happening that's a 'step in the right direction' for Eric and Calleigh, and I have to say.. I'm a bit confused too. But Something makes me think that Jake is only going to be in the premiere though. I'm not sure why.. but I just don't think he's going to be around for much longer.

And don't get me wrong because I'm all for Calleigh and Jake too. They're adorable. I'm happy either way. I'm just happier when it comes to Eric and Calleigh. And with that said, You have to think about the spoilers that we have gotten so far. Though there haven't been very many, Jake has only been mentioned in season premiere..and we're already up to spoilers for the 7th episode of this season. In season 6 he was in the first half of the season quite a lot, then he wasn't in it at all. I don't think they're going to do that again.

Jake wasn't there and then Eric and Calleigh got closer.. Jake should either just be around full time or not be on the show at all. I understand that Johnny Whitworth had other projects going on during season 6 and with the writers strike and everything, having him come back for the remainder of season 6 probably wasn't possible.. but personally, I think that 'exploring' the love triangle thing just seems like a bad idea. It's already been done during like the very end of season 5 and all of season 6.

Now they want to explore the triangle? seemingly after it was said it was over?? Unless of course those are TV Guide's words and not one of the show's writers. Which, knowing this show, usually is a big thing. Still, all a little confusing IMO. Personally I don't think he is her bf anymore...this is just the writers way of closing the door on their relationship but leaving an opening of some kind should they decide to bring Jake back down the road and should JW agree to fill it.

I haven't seen any other mention of Jake other than the first ep...which doesn't always mean anything but still I think they are done. While JW might still make appearances and stir up old feelings in Cal (b/c it has been said she likes the bad boy) I think it is over and all he will do is stir up the necessary emotions needed to bring E/C closer. The triangle is old news... really old. You ignored it for too long and went forward with E/C getting closer w/o any mention of her status with Jake; to bring it back now is only redundant, boring and takes everything you have done back two steps.

Should J/C's relationship truly be over by the end of the premiere then maybe it will have worked but I still see it being something of a merry go round and waste of dialogue/screen time.

If Jake stays as a detective (I doubt that it will happen, but just imagine it) and Calleigh and Eric get together (IMO, it's when, not if) is it going to bring us some EC angst? Would Eric be jealous? Would we get to see that jealous, but oh-so-sexy face of his every time Cal starts talking with Jake? Is Jake going to try to win her back? I must say that, in a way, I love jealous Eric. It's breaking my heart, but that face that says "I love you so much, why are you doing this to me?" is very appealing. I would like to see Jake trying to flirt with Calleigh and her dismissing him. I don't think a lot of men would wait for her like Eric did (and still does), and she owes him big time. Once they get together, I would like to see her proving him everyday that she loves him, that she wants to be with him and that she's done with Jake. It's time for Eric to enjoy attention. Even if I don't like Jake, for that reason I'd like him to stay. If he goes away it will look like Calleigh has been dumped, but if he stays it will be Calleigh's choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back