Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

Heard it from a reliable source that they will begin production/filming on the new season June 2nd....Be sure that when I see spoilers for the new eps I will let you all know ;)

And the source also confirmed that we will be getting more eps this season b/c of the ones left off from last b/c of the writer's strike.

Trust me, the source is very very reliable. I wouldn't post the info here if it weren't! ;)

Normally spoilers are usually out a week or so before they start filming the episode, but I'm thinking that due to the cliffhanger they are keeping everything really quiet too.

Kaz...I want to read that too. Jodie...you must write it! The smuttier the better I say.

For first scenes back, IF they are together (and I think they are) I'd like to see a scene in bed. Something simple where one of them, say Eric, gets an early morning phone call from Ho. You see Eric in bed, reaching out for the bedside phone...then after hanging up he rolls over and low and behold...there's Calleigh with him! He rolls over to tell her he's got to go, and of course he has to kiss her goodbye ;). Even better, it can look like she hasn't got any clothes on (you know, sheets pulled up under her arm pits, and her shoulders are bare) :eek:. .

*looks pointedly at Jodie*

And I think that if they are together, then I could definitely cope with this as a first EC scene. I'd still like to see that first kiss... but a cute little moment like this would probably still give me the screaming fangirl feeling. I mean, this is EC. It doesn't take a lot for me to squeal when it comes to their moments. :lol:

Heard it from a reliable source that they will begin production/filming on the new season June 2nd....Be sure that when I see spoilers for the new eps I will let you all know ;)

And the source also confirmed that we will be getting more eps this season b/c of the ones left off from last b/c of the writer's strike.

Trust me, the source is very very reliable. I wouldn't post the info here if it weren't! ;)

I believe you. I can't wait to get spoilers.

I think that Calleigh should initiate their first kiss. She is a strong, confident, modern woman, and as such needs to invitation to just grab Eric, push him against the wall, and well... you know:drool:!!!

Lol, I think all it takes for me to squeal is for them to be on screen together. :D They're so hot even when they're just walking down the hallway together!

But seriously; that bed scene would be the perfect mix of hot and sweet. Hot, 'cause of course there'd be lots of skin. :devil: Sweet, 'cause along with Eric kissing Cal goodbye (aww!), early morning still sleepy Calleigh would totally pout because she doesn't want him to leave her, aww. And then Eric would kiss her some more, trying to make her feel better, aww. And I totally see a kiss to the top of Cal's head before Eric leaves. *melts* I want this scene so bad! :D

I was writing a bed scene with still-in-awe-of-the-woman-beside-him-Eric and sleepy-Calleigh awhile back. I wonder what happened to it... :|

I was writing a bed scene with still-in-awe-of-the-woman-beside-him-Eric and sleepy-Calleigh awhile back. I wonder what happened to it... :|

Go find it! And finish it...stat! ;):D

Normally spoilers are usually out a week or so before they start filming the episode, but I'm thinking that due to the cliffhanger they are keeping everything really quiet too.

That is a possibly...which is why I think we might not see too much for the premiere but the ep(s) that follow we will have more info.

Well past the opening scene, which will more than likely pick up right where the finale left off, I would love to see them emotionally struggle through with ep with H's shooting and their emotions and then in the opening of the second ep see them in bed together. ;)

Well past the opening scene, which will more than likely pick up right where the finale left off, I would love to see them emotionally struggle through with ep with H's shooting and their emotions and then in the opening of the second ep see them in bed together. ;)

I can always see Eric and Calleigh in bed. I think that they should make an episode where we have only Eric and Calleigh in bed and they should air it after the midnight :devil: with a large sign saying "It's not for minors!"

I can always see Eric and Calleigh in bed. I think that they should make an episode where we have only Eric and Calleigh in bed and they should air it after the midnight :devil: with a large sign saying "It's not for minors!"

Now that would be AWESOME!!!;) and :drool: worthy ;)

That is a possibly...which is why I think we might not see too much for the premiere but the ep(s) that follow we will have more info.

I think that might be a possibility... maybe not us getting a scene in bed together, but the whole emotionally struggle thing. If they aren't together maybe it gives them that final huge shove that perhaps they both need.

I think it also creates the potential for a new stand in lieutenant while H recovers... I somehow have the feeling that Calleigh isn't going to be allowed to run the crime lab after all of her run-ins with Stetler of late. And maybe that creates tension and sends Cal straight into Eric's arms for serious ansty-steamy-smexy-kiss-ness.

Me likes the sound of that :D

I think you're exactly right. There is no way in hell that Stetler is going to let Calleigh run the lab. I think they will bring in a sub like Vegas did when Grissom went on that LOA to teach. The utter frustration of being unable to take control will push Calleigh over the edge. Eric will lose it since yet another member of his family has been shot. He and Calleigh will then "take out their frustration" on each other.:drool: All in all I'd say this really wouldn't be for children!!

:rolleyes:

Well there'd be no complaints here :D

*sighs* does anyone have a fast-forward button I could borrow? I want the new season, like now.

Your location, and the fact that today is my cheat day and I've been romancing the idea of getting some Phish Food, makes me wonder what type of B&J ice cream Eric and Calleigh would make.

I'm thinking a concoction of chocolate & vanilla ice cream mixed with chunks of brownies, bits of white chocolate, and caramel swirl. We'll call it the Hip Hugger.

Or sweet cream cinnamon ice cream with espresso bean fudge chunks (made from Cuban beans) and chocolate cookie pieces.

God, I want ice cream.

I LOVE that idea. The Hip Hugger. :D

I'm thinking a concoction of chocolate & vanilla ice cream mixed with chunks of brownies, bits of white chocolate, and caramel swirl.

I vote this one. Add in some pieces of marsh-mellow and mini chocolate shaped guns and I'm so there!

Oatmeal Cookie Chunk is the best. And I can see pregnant Calleigh throwing a fit because Eric brought home Chunky Monkey when she really wanted Chubby Hubby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back