Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

Fine, Caro, give me your address and I'll send ice cream. It may be seriously melted by the time it gets there, but if you're coupling it with EC, it'll melt anyway.

A challenge sounds great! We need one for over the summer.

BUT. If we don't start now, I wont be able to take part... and I'll be sad, lol. But I don't really mind. A challenge you say? What can we challenge? Maybe, something to do with summer to be incredibly obvious :)

So I was thinking...maybe it's time to do a challenge. We haven't done one since V-day, and that'll really spice up the boards!

Concerning the bed scene mentioned waaaaaay back there, that's freaking adorable! If they did a scene like that, I'm fairly certain I would die. In the meantime, someone could write a drabble...or a series of drabbles with cute little scenes like that or something.

I love the idea of a challenge. We should think of something.

And as for the moments drabbles... my fic kinda has that... if you ignore the situation that surrounds it. I'm updating tonight in fact. Jodie's forcing me.

Your location, and the fact that today is my cheat day and I've been romancing the idea of getting some Phish Food, makes me wonder what type of B&J ice cream Eric and Calleigh would make.

I'm thinking a concoction of chocolate & vanilla ice cream mixed with chunks of brownies, bits of white chocolate, and caramel swirl. We'll call it the Hip Hugger.

Or sweet cream cinnamon ice cream with espresso bean fudge chunks (made from Cuban beans) and chocolate cookie pieces.

God, I want ice cream.

Oatmeal Cookie Chunk is the best. And I can see pregnant Calleigh throwing a fit because Eric brought home Chunky Monkey when she really wanted Chubby Hubby.

:wtf: OK, All of this talk of Hip Hugger ice cream is driving me to wreck my diet. Come on people work with me on this...

It's midnight and I want Ice Cream. What the hell... Ben and Jerry's is downtown. I'll just take a drive!:p

BTW Hip Hugger Ice cream sounds wonderful. Just like Eric and Calleigh: Sweet with a dark intensity. I love this ship.

I am working on FF now. I make no promises as to when it is finished though.:thumbsup:

Whoa, everyone's on a sugar high. My uncle owns a shoppe and the place is infested with so much ice cream I could spend my life in there. Thanks to the people on this thread, I was driven to the point where I consumed a week's worth of ice cream in the last few hours. So thanks guys, much appreciated!

Anyway, just imagine them making their own ice cream concoction. Sweet and dark sounds good, but how 'bout a banana split. A few scoops of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream, drizzled with lots of hot fudge, a few nuts here and there, a huge amount of whipped cream, and a huge banana. But hell, Calleigh wouldn't need a banana cause she's got Eric. :devil:

She'll definitely be (s)creaming with that...either one works.

xoxo
Elizabeth

Anyway, just imagine them making their own ice cream concoction. Sweet and dark sounds good, but how 'bout a banana split. A few scoops of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream, drizzled with lots of hot fudge, a few nuts here and there, a huge amount of whipped cream, and a huge banana. But hell, Calleigh wouldn't need a banana cause she's got Eric. :devil:

She'll definitely be (s)creaming with that...either one works.

xoxo
Elizabeth

LOL at that.

While we're on the subject of EC ice cream though, what do you reckon would be the EC meal? Something hot methinks. Like uh, curry. Or a spicy stir fry. Hmmmm. And would it be seafood based or meat based? Maybe seafood 'cause Miami is by the coast...

And I'm rambling. I'll go. *runs*

Actually, I've had an idea for that challenge thing. How about this:

Premise: EC are spending a summer's day together. They can be in a relationship or not. In Miami or vacationing somewhere. You could write them leaving, getting ready, there, in bed...
Rating: Whatever.
Word Count: Whatever.
Time Limit: Whenever.
Elements: Okay, you must include at least 5 of the following:
- Ice cream
- Deck chair
- Beach towel
- Sun cream
- After sun
- Foreign Language dictionary
- BBQ
- Surfing/swimming/snorkelling
- Volleyball/playing cards/travel games/tennis racquets
- Rubber ring/lilo
- Strawberries and Cream
- Travel Adaptor ('cause they do come in useful... ;))
- Flip flops
- Bug repellent
- Flight socks
- First Aid Kit
- Camera/waterproof camera
- Birth control ('cause well... it's important :p)
- Sunglasses
- Passport
- Binoculars
- Swim trunks/bikini
- Hawaiian Shirt
- Duct Tape (for potential holes in rubber rings/lilos... obviously ;))
- Massage oil/A Massage
- Hammock
- Those beach umbrella things
- Suitcase/luggage
- Travel Essentials like toothbrushes, deodorant, tampons...

If anyone wants to build on this/has any suggestions, feel free. Your thoughts?

(PS. Mods, sorry if I'm breaking some rules here. I shall move this post if you'd like me to.)

Last edited:

Okay so outta total randomness lastnight for some odd reason and I dont really in all honesty know why but I had a dream about them and it was really odd b/c well it was just odd and now I am rambling about nothing but just thought I would say that my dream was them having an argument about somthing really dumb and random then all of the sudden Eric pulls her in and kisses her and yeah...there was more but now I dont remember it:eek: Anyways there is a randomness post for all my randomness I have...Like I love Yellow Rubber Duckies :thumbsup:

OMG, Kazalene, now I really want to write! :D I'm so in on this challenge as long as I'm not the only one, of course! I've been dying to write Eric and Calleigh at the beach again, heh. Because Eric and Calleigh in swimsuits is the next best thing to naked Eric and Calleigh! :devil: :D Might have to wait til I get home from the beach myself, but I'm definitely writing something! :D

As if I didn't have enough open fics to be working on... :lol:

Last edited:

I'm game for the challenge Kaz...I like that you gave a lot of options to choose from.

Just read over the list again...saw the travel essentials. God, that would suck if Calleigh needed tampons on her vacation. Sorry...random thought.

Last edited:

OMG, Kazalene, now I really want to write! :D I'm so in on this challenge as long as I'm not the only one, of course!

I'm game for the challenge Kaz...I like that you gave a lot of options to choose from.

Just read over the list again...saw the travel essentials. God, that would suck if Calleigh needed tampons on her vacation. Sorry...random thought.

Well with me that makes three. I assuming from Jodie's post at the top there that she might be in too. Anyone else fancy a go? I'm doing it anyway :p

Oh, and Jen: I wasn't suggesting that she actually had to use them ;) But it never hurts to be safe...

As and when the fics come in, post a link here so we can all go and have a look-see :D. And I stress again, there is no time limit. We have the whole summer.

EDIT: Jodie's going to try, so that's a potential four.

Last edited:

Aloha,
I'm in too. Can't write for toffee but its the effort that counts, right?

I'm glad theres no time limit. It took me 6 months to write 1,400 words. I suck.

Has anyone else noticed that as soon as the break between seasons is on, the flow of fic's seems to stop? I'm reallly bummed that i've run out of reading material. *hint, hint*

xox

P.S Has anyone seen the new Indiana Jones movie. Calleigh would have a fit if she saw that! In fact.... Fic idea.... hmm.....

Has anyone else noticed that as soon as the break between seasons is on, the flow of fic's seems to stop? I'm reallly bummed that i've run out of reading material. *hint, hint*

Which is why we're all going to change that :D.

Five now!

Okay, okay, I am once again being manipulated by the people of this thread. First the ice cream, now it's the fic-writing. So, in other words, I'm in.

Now I gotta go on a hot date, Haha, laters y'all.

xoxo
Elizabeth

What? I said I'd write for ice cream.

This ship goes surprisingly well with food. But hey, Cuban and Southern food = yum. So when you combine the two only wonderful things could happen.

True, that does sound quite wonderful. I think, as a general rule, Cuban + southern = any number of wonderful things.

So...you bring the story and I'll bring the ice cream?

Bring on the Fics (and the food).

I can't wait to read the results of the challenge. I am working on a fic, but it doesn't have the elements listed above. I guess I'll sit this one out and continue working on my new story.

Have fun...:)

Well I look forward to it :).

And that's six now. Oh-la-la I'm quite excited to see what everyone comes up with :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back