Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

Miami has certainly left me confused with the way they've handled E/C. I think it's a good kind of confusion, but with what they've left up in the air, anything can happen. I would definitely hate it if they all of a sudden say that they're together cause that definitely ruins their streak of making us wonder. As much as I'd love to know, obstacles keep me interested and it'd be better if they take the way the relationship's progressed into perspective...that being slow and hesitant. I know I want them to be together soon, but E/C deserves that much and I'm hoping that bad writing and lack of continuation doesn't ruin it.

As for their first kiss, it better be on screen. The only excuse I'll accept for them not showing it is, "We were going to show Adam and Emily make out, however, when we were taping it, we had to go through hundreds of takes cause the two actors felt it wasn't good enough." (This will only be accepted if and only if I get to see the different takes.)

xoxo
Elizabeth

As for their first kiss, it better be on screen. The only excuse I'll accept for them not showing it is, "We were going to show Adam and Emily make out, however, when we were taping it, we had to go through hundreds of takes cause the two actors felt it wasn't good enough." (This will only be accepted if and only if I get to see the different takes.)

xoxo
Elizabeth

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

You made my day with that comment. I agree with you completely. I know that we discussed what kind of kiss Eric and Calleigh would share, but WHERE do you think will they kiss for the first time (let's just imagine that we are not wondering if they are together of not)?

I know that we discussed what kind of kiss Eric and Calleigh would share, but WHERE do you think will they kiss for the first time (let's just imagine that we are not wondering if they are together of not)?

Oohh I like this question. Half of me wants it to be somewhere private and in the midst of one of their steamy eye-sex sessions. But the other half of me wants it to be in the lab, up against the glass for the world to see.

And so Eric can show Jake how it's really done. :drool:

Kazalene said:

Hahaha... That is so true... Eric should also show Calleigh how it's really done... :):devil: After that, she wouldn't think of kissing any other man.

I know that we discussed what kind of kiss Eric and Calleigh would share, but WHERE do you think will they kiss for the first time (let's just imagine that we are not wondering if they are together of not)?

Oohh I like this question. Half of me wants it to be somewhere private and in the midst of one of their steamy eye-sex sessions. But the other half of me wants it to be in the lab, up against the glass for the world to see.

:guffaw:LOL!! Eye-Sex! I love that, it so describes how they look at each other. I hope that their first kiss is somewhere private so they don't have to worry about Stetler lurking about...:cool:

Yeah, I'm definitely on the same boat as you. I like want it to be like a private moment that only the two of them would share, but since they've got it, they definitely need to flaunt it.

Okay, I posted Chapter 3 of "Chances". It's a long Calleigh and Natalia convo. Here's the link: Dinner and Girl Talk

xoxo
Elizabeth

Last edited by a moderator:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

You made my day with that comment. I agree with you completely. I know that we discussed what kind of kiss Eric and Calleigh would share, but WHERE do you think will they kiss for the first time (let's just imagine that we are not wondering if they are together of not)?

I think it would be private....Cake was always a little showy and that is Jake's personality not Eric's...he likes to keep things private. I could see him walking her to her car and then kissing her in the parking garage or something....not truly romantic but you know it would be private and sweet. And it would go with the whole notion that their relationship would be kept from a secret from the team but not from us viewers.

On the other hand, I wouldn't put it passed Eric to sweep her off her feet ;) Try and showup Jake!! Not that it would e hard!!! :lol:

I agree it would be private. I had imagined it in the locker room but since they had a scene there already I don't think it will happen. I've also thought about the ballistic lab. I don't know how private it is but it looks pretty secluded in comparison to other parts of the lab. Then again she stopped Hagen when he tried to kiss her there so IDK. The parking garage sounds nice, I can see it happening :). Wherever it is it's going to be :bolian: :thumbsup: :D:D

I agree it would be private. I had imagined it in the locker room but since they had a scene there already I don't think it will happen. I've also thought about the ballistic lab. I don't know how private it is but it looks pretty secluded in comparison to other parts of the lab. Then again she stopped Hagen when he tried to kiss her there so IDK. The parking garage sounds nice, I can see it happening :). Wherever it is it's going to be :bolian: :thumbsup: :D:D

Haha. The parking garage. Not very romantic, but they do say that when a Hummer's rockin'... :lol:

xoxo
Elizabeth

You know, I'm voting for us getting to see a little bit of the whole "at home" aspect that the CSI franchise supposedly doesn't do. I don't watch New York, but I've been watching the original lately, and they've had home moments. Why can't Calleigh and Eric. Heck, I'd even settle for a walk in the park...I'm not picky.

They could totally take a walk after work or go out for dinner, talk things through...and...bam! kiss! Hopefully it would be slightly more romantic than 'bam! kiss!' but you know.

You know, I'm voting for us getting to see a little bit of the whole "at home" aspect that the CSI franchise supposedly doesn't do. I don't watch New York, but I've been watching the original lately, and they've had home moments. Why can't Calleigh and Eric. Heck, I'd even settle for a walk in the park...I'm not picky.

They could totally take a walk after work or go out for dinner, talk things through...and...bam! kiss! Hopefully it would be slightly more romantic than 'bam! kiss!' but you know.

totally agree with you on that I've been hoping that for a while now;)

I've thought about a walk in the park also as well as a walk on the beach. Come on it's Miami, it's not that hard to have them walk together on the beach tptb!!!! :lol:

Reading Kaz's story has been giving me ideas. I now want a hot, fiery first kiss. They can do tender and sween another time. I want Calleigh and Eric to get really pissed off with each other and then.. then... to just... attack each other *nods* With really smexy kisses :D. A wild, passionate night later and they can declare their undying love, go to dinner and exchange sweet kisses on the beach.

All is well in Jodie-world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back