Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

Great, now I want ice cream... and that stuff sounds real nice.

Hum, so ff.net is dead. Someone right. Caro, you're above me. Write. And Kaz - I know you're putting it off.

Someone write. We've got three months to kill and I want fanfic.

I will do the Calleigh-pout.

Great, now I want ice cream... and that stuff sounds real nice.

Hum, so ff.net is dead. Someone right. Caro, you're above me. Write. And Kaz - I know you're putting it off.

Someone write. We've got three months to kill and I want fanfic.

I will do the Calleigh-pout.

Well as soon as we get our bums in gear and think up a title, we'll have our project up. And I'm not putting updating my fic off... I'm just busy. Talking to you actually. And shopping on ASOS.

But you could write Jodie. I believe there was some mention of angsty-smexy-steamy-smutty-first-kiss-ness... *whistles*

Ff.net is working fine for me.

Once upon a time there was a guy named Eric and a girl named Calleigh. They liked to have lots of hot sex and thus were rewarded with a bunch of cute caramel babies. Then they ate some ice cream. The end.

Next.

Ff.net is working fine for me.

Once upon a time there was a guy named Eric and a girl named Calleigh. They liked to have lots of hot sex and thus were rewarded with a bunch of cute caramel babies. Then they ate some ice cream. The end.

Next.

Go post it. Let's see how many people actually read it. They'd see your user name and go wild, it's been so long *glares*.

Humm, Delko babies :D

Now, write something for real? Good fanfic is drowning in a see of bad fanfic. It's like red squirrels being shoved out by gray ones. Not fair.

I want spoilers also. I want ones that promise EC sex scenes. Or at least a kiss. I want their first kiss on screen... but we've been through that.

Now, write something for real? Good fanfic is drowning in a see of bad fanfic. It's like red squirrels being shoved out by gray ones. Not fair.

Well, you know what I could say... but at the risk of a glare, I'll just leave you with this *whistles*

Actually, no I can't do it. Write Jodie! Write!

adorelo said:
Humm, Delko babies :D

Now, those would be drop dead gorgeous kids, don't you think?

Once my school is over (3 more weeks) I'll try to write more fics and I will put some effort in it (like sending it to Kaz, who was so nice to offer to read my fics through before I post them (of course, if the offer still stands)). It will actually be quite good practice for my English... Anyway, for now, I'll just enjoy reading the good ones... (like Jodie's and Kaz's fics, I just love them).

I'll write for ice cream.

*gives Icecream* Okay, go.

Seriously, think about it, we've got agggges until the new episodes and we really don't know what direction the writers will take it (Miami = zero continuity). THAT means we writes have plenty of plot bunnies to play around with while we try out the possibilities. THAT adds up to lots of fanfic.

I like my math.

And I'm looking forward to the various possible answers to the equation.

Lol, I like that math too. ;) So you should get writing, then. :D

And oh, ice cream. I want some! And Hip-Hugger ice cream? Hee, genius. :D

Now I also want EC ice cream fic. I know there's somebody who wants to write that. :D

I'll write for ice cream.

:eek: You'll write if we give you ice cream?

Ok...so...I mixed some chocolate and vanilla ice cream (Blue Bell-it's a Texas institution-since B&J don't make plain ice cream) together and threw in GOBS of brownie chunks, bits of white chocolate, and swirled in some caramel. Then for good measure, I took Kaz's suggestion and mixed in some gun-shaped milk chocolate pieces. I packed it all up nice and pretty with a picture of Calleigh & Eric holding hands, and in inelible red ink (since Eric and Calleigh both look nice in red) labeled it Hip Huggers.

So...*hands over ice cream* here you go. :p Now...write. ;)

Once my school is over (3 more weeks) I'll try to write more fics and I will put some effort in it (like sending it to Kaz, who was so nice to offer to read my fics through before I post them (of course, if the offer still stands)). It will actually be quite good practice for my English... Anyway, for now, I'll just enjoy reading the good ones... (like Jodie's and Kaz's fics, I just love them).

Of course it does. What's one more to the mix? :p And thank you :)

I like my math.

Jodie, your maths is awful. But I think you got this sum right! And I second what Jessica said:

So you should get writing, then. :D

And also:

Now I also want EC ice cream fic. I know there's somebody who wants to write that. :D

I vote somethingsdont! Someone suggest it to her. Like now! *jumps up and down hysterically*

Unless of course Jodie wants to do it ;).

That's silly. I can't eat internet ice cream.

Isn't there a fic that involves some sort of candy? It's really old, but I remember it was really cute.

Yeah, there's one from Miranda Fox called: Purple Skittles. Tis a fav of mine. And Jen did the Oreo Cookies one.

But I'd like ice cream! How are we doing on alerting somethingsdont hmmm? She can incorporate it into her current smutty three parter thingy majiggy.

Last edited:

Caro, will you please, please, please write and/or update (this is where I insert a begging smiley...unfortunately, one does not exist). It's been so looooooooooong, and I'm fairly certain we're all going mad. In fact, you could write the ice cream fic! That way you'd get your ice cream, we'd get a decent story, and everyone would be happy (though if You're really bent on ice cream, I'll definitely send you the money it takes to get a good pint of B&J...or two or three pints. Really, it's no problem)

So I was thinking...maybe it's time to do a challenge. We haven't done one since V-day, and that'll really spice up the boards!

Concerning the bed scene mentioned waaaaaay back there, that's freaking adorable! If they did a scene like that, I'm fairly certain I would die. In the meantime, someone could write a drabble...or a series of drabbles with cute little scenes like that or something.

What? I said I'd write for ice cream.

This ship goes surprisingly well with food. But hey, Cuban and Southern food = yum. So when you combine the two only wonderful things could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back