Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

:)You've got that right! It better move forward and soon. I could wait through the summer if they give us a hint tonight. 2 hrs 15 more minutes to go until post time!

I noticed that when Eric grabbed Calleigh's hand,she tightened the grip. Very telling. She likes the fact that he reached out to her in that manner, she wanted that connection, that comfort.

The pessimistic side of me is thinking we won't have any confirmation that they are together, or that they finally come together in this episode because they would play it up on Entertainment Tonight. They did that with the media before, the UST angle...with last week's episode and with the kiss on the cheek last season. Why wouldn't they play it up again tonight with the media?

I noticed that when Eric grabbed Calleigh's hand,she tightened the grip. Very telling. She likes the fact that he reached out to her in that manner, she wanted that connection, that comfort.

The pessimistic side of me is thinking we won't have any confirmation that they are together, or that they finally come together in this episode because they would play it up on Entertainment Tonight. They did that with the media before, the UST angle...with last week's episode and with the kiss on the cheek last season. Why wouldn't they play it up again tonight with the media?

Did they do any clip on the finale tonight at all? Cuz if they didn't do any then that means nothing b/c this seems to be a big ep all around. So if there wasn't anything at all on ET then that means nothing IMO.

^^^yeah I watched it and they didn't show anything about the finale so I'm thinking that they are keeping what is going to happen in the finale hush, hush.

I'm with Jennifer, I don't think we're gonna get much more tonight. Just a feeling and the show's track record. Plus there's too much going on in the episode and God forbid we eclipse the HoDrama. We'll probably have to wait til next season.

I'm with Jennifer, I don't think we're gonna get much more tonight. Just a feeling and the show's track record. Plus there's too much going on in the episode and God forbid we eclipse the HoDrama. We'll probably have to wait til next season.

Maybe, but at the same time why would they release the clip of that scene if that is all we are going to get? It is a waste then. I mean I am going to watch the ep but why, when you know that there are people who are out there watching them closely, would you release the only significant scene between them hours before the ep airs...thus spoiling everyone?

I think we might get another little scene like that one in the ep but I don't think that that scene is all we will get.

EDIT: 1 hr 1/2 to go!!!

Last edited:

Well, the kiss was spoiled, and so was the hug from SYG, and nothing else happened in those episodes. They do it because they know a lot of people are waiting for that storyline to be resolved and they want something to reel them in, hence they do stupid things like create a promo that insunuates Eric and Calleigh were getting married when they didn't really.

Anything could happen, I guess, but they probably wanna handle this more carefully and I also get the feeling they don't quite know how they're going to get there yet.

Even though I'm feeling we won't get a confirmation that they're together, a part of me hopes for a scene in which there's a defining moment between them...a scene in which they lament the fact that Eric almost died again after getting shot at, and Calleigh was almost hurt in a lab fire/bullet firing thing...and they both decide that they've wasted enough time beating around the bush about their feelings for each other.

Even though I'm feeling we won't get a confirmation that they're together, a part of me hopes for a scene in which there's a defining moment between them...a scene in which they lament the fact that Eric almost died again after getting shot at, and Calleigh was almost hurt in a lab fire/bullet firing thing...and they both decide that they've wasted enough time beating around the bush about their feelings for each other.

That could be a realistic senario (and a GREAT way to end the season)! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

1 Hr. 19 Minutes to go!:p

That could be a realistic senario (and a GREAT way to end the season)! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

1 Hr. 19 Minutes to go!:p

Nothing about this show is realistic!! But it would be a cool thing to see ;)

1hr 5 mins to go!!!!

We are soooo pathetic :guffaw:

But with that said, there are 45mins to go!!!

We aren't pathetic, we're dedicated!!:thumbsup:

Question: I have been working on an Eric/Calleigh video. How can I share it with the group?

35 Minutes to go!

EDIT: 3 minutes to go!!!!!

Last edited:

"You are my hero." *melts* Aww. I mean, obviously she said it in context of Eric finding the missing bullet, but aww! He's her hero. :D Now somebody needs to get Enrique Iglesia's "Hero" song out of my head because I freaking hate that song. :lol:

Seriously though, "Thank God you're okay", and the hand-holding...just aww. And how about the way Eric looked at her after they chatted about "his proficiencies...taken by her," (Who the hell else would Calleigh go through unnecessary profienciy tests for?! Exactly. And instead of being annoyed by it, Calleigh actually acted like she enjoyed it, heh. Calleigh of all people doesn't need a refresher course; and yet she made it seem like it was no big deal, and to her, it probably wasn't a big deal because she was doing it for Eric, and I believe I said this earlier - she's totally in love with him, and if not head-over-heels quite yet, then she's totally smitten, aww. That was a cute scene. :D )... but yeah, I don't know, there was a look Eric gave Calleigh and I want him to look at her like that all the time, lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back