Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

"You are my hero." *melts* Aww. I mean, obviously she said it in context of Eric finding the missing bullet, but aww! He's her hero. :D Now somebody needs to get Enrique Iglesia's "Hero" song out of my head because I freaking hate that song. :lol:

Seriously though, "Thank God you're okay", and the hand-holding...just aww. And how about the way Eric looked at her after they chatted about "his proficiencies...taken by her," (Who the hell else would Calleigh go through unnecessary profienciy tests for?! Exactly. And instead of being annoyed by it, Calleigh actually acted like she enjoyed it, heh. Calleigh of all people doesn't need a refresher course; and yet she made it seem like it was no big deal, and to her, it probably wasn't a big deal because she was doing it for Eric, and I believe I said this earlier - she's totally in love with him, and if not head-over-heels quite yet, then she's totally smitten, aww. That was a cute scene. :D )... but yeah, I don't know, there was a look Eric gave Calleigh and I want him to look at her like that all the time, lol.

I totally see a new hiphugger video out of this!

"We don't have to talk about it" Ok, I totally think they are together, but are keeping it on the down low because of Mr. IAB himself Rick Stetler. They are so totally cute together. The hand holding and the fact that she pouted around him. Go Calleigh and Eric! I hope we finally get to see the CSI Miami wedding next season.
:)

And how about the way Eric looked at her after they chatted about "his proficiencies...taken by her," (Who the hell else would Calleigh go through unnecessary profienciy tests for?! Exactly. ...but yeah, I don't know, there was a look Eric gave Calleigh and I want him to look at her like that all the time, lol.

Yeah, that was completely an "I just love you" look Eric gave her. And the smiles she was giving him said the same thing. You said it...she wouldn't go through the proficiencies again for anyone but Eric. Someone needs to get caps of those looks up soon!

wow, talk about a cliffhanger. E/C wise I was kind of hoping for a little more, but I can't complain, I thought the e/c scenes with calleigh's proficiencies and the lab on fire were good. After this episode I still keep getting the feeling that eric and calleigh might already be dating, not just because of the handholding but also the way they acted around each other. It's going to b hard to wait till next season to see how the rest of the episode turns out and how E/C is going to progress; I'm getting a good feeling about this though and Corey did a greet job writing this epi

even though we didnt quite get a conformation on whether they're together or not i just loved that episode because you can totally tell they are both head over heels in love with eachother! as for the cliffhanger...ahhhh now i have to sit wondering for months on whats coming up:eek:. good or bad? well lets just say i will probably come up with soo many ideas for season 7...muahahaha:devil:

Maybe they will start one of the first episodes of S7 with them waking up together. I think I said this ones, but it would be really great if there was a murder in Calleigh's building and Eric was there, of course, and they had to call 911, and then we would know that they are together. That way, the team will find out at the same time we do, though. That's bad. I need a new scene.

Are there going to be any fics soon?

Well we got the other little scene in the beginning of the ep so that was something...a little closure on the cheat sheet thing; now we can move on.

I could see how anything other than the lab scene concering them would have been difficult...Miami is not known for doing cliffhangers so you can't have everyone being all happy happy while H is seemingly lying on a tarmac somewhere. It wouldn't seem realistic....not that those last scenes last night were IMO.

We're moving forward and I can honestly say I am pleased with that. We may not get much in the premiere but things will progress. They are obviously more comfortable with each other (as seen with the hand holding) and closer. The scene in the lab last night could have insinuated many things; they are closer as friends, they are already together or they are just to the point where they are comfortable enough around each other to be slightly initimate like that....the step before dating.

I'm telling ya the whole thing was staged...he wasn't shot with the fused alloy bullet b/c there were no exit wounds on him....it was a regualr bullet; if there even was a bullet.

Hopefully we won't have to wait long...Vegas and NY already have spoilers out for next season!!! I think they have already started shooting...Miami might be close behind! I don't know when the seasons are set to premiere but I think it might be earlier this year. The only reason I could think of that there aren't any spoilers out for Miami yet is....the premiere might guest characters not need one since it is a cliffhanger and/or TPTB were waiting til the ep aired to put out spoilers b/c it is a cliffhanger. Wouldn't want to give away what happens in the ep before it actually aired! So if Miami follows suit with Vegas and NY, I am hoping to see some spoilers in the next couple of days.....be sure if I do that I will let you all know. :D

Last edited:

Hopefully we won't have to wait long...Vegas and NY already have spoilers out for next season!!! I think they have already started shooting...Miami might be close behind! I don't know when the seasons are set to premiere but I think it might be earlier this year.

Haha, I love it. Season 6 literally just finished for you guys and you're already talking about the seventh season. (Not that I blame you!) I just hope those spoilers hurry up and come our way!

I thought the EC scenes were great. Like we've been saying, they are more intmate with each other and I love how they have like this little secret between them. It's their secret and nobody else knows ;) Plus the hand holding.... I mean she actually squeezed his hand and he caressed (for lack of a better word :lol:) hers. So I'm happy about the scenes we got, although september is sooo far away...

ooh we need caps... anyone??? *looks around hopefully*

Last edited:

Hi,
Just saw the clip and now... I'm hyperventilating... can't breathe... gonna pass out... *slumps over desk*

...And i'm back again. I am speechless. And that doesn't happen to me very often. Wow.

J.J

Ditto!! :D And remember to breathe...oxygen is very important to one's survival. Plus if you pass out then you won't see the ep!!!

Lets just hope that that is NOT the only E/C scene we get the whole ep!! Although, I think it were they wouldn't have released it to tease us as we wait for the ep to air!

I sooooo have my fingers crossed :lol:

It really suck's but I won't get to see it anyways. I live in fair old brittania. It sucks. Any clips would be very gratefully recieved though!

Last night was adorable. I did hope for more, but I shouldn't complain. That was super cute. I mean, it's her lab! On fire! Exploding!!! That's practically where she lives. For me, that wopuld be my bedroom. If a bullet bounced off the carpet into my fan, i=I would be pouting too.:p I still haven't figured out how she keeps herself together.:lol: The hand holding. *sigh* The fire was definitely not the reason why my TV screen was fogging up. *melts*

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT BUT..........

ok my cousin just told me that someone told her at work that they read an article in People magazine (not the latest issue w/ Jenna Bush on the cover, the issue before) that Emily is leaving the show during next season!!!! :eek:

I don't know if this is true, my cousin is going to check her stack of People mags to see if she can find the article....if true, I find it odd that it hasn't come out anywhere else yet.:confused:

If anyone has the previous issue of People mag (any issue before the Jenna Bush one for that matter) please look and see if this is true.

I could have sworn she just resigned her contract for a two year extension!

ONCE AGAIN I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE....THE PERSON MIGHT HAVE MISREAD, MAYBE HER CHARACTER WILL HAVE ISSUES....IDK. WHEN AND IF I FIND THE ARTICLE OR IF SOMEONE ELSE DOES....I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW.

Last edited:

ok my cousin just told me that someone told her at work that they read an article in People magazine (not the latest issue w/ Jenna Bush on the cover, the issue before) that Emily is leaving the show during next season!!!! :eek:

I don't know if this is true, my cousin is going to check her stack of People mags to see if she can find the article....if true, I find it odd that it hasn't come out anywhere else yet.:confused:

If anyone has the previous issue of People mag (any issue before the Jenna Bush one for that matter) please look and see if this is true.

ONCE AGAIN I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE....THE PERSON MIGHT HAVE MISREAD, MAYBE HER CHARACTER WILL HAVE ISSUES....IDK. WHEN AND IF I FIND THE ARTICLE OR IF SOMEONE ELSE DOES....I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW.

Oh Jackie...You're scaring me! I'd like to think that EP signed on for two more years (especially with all the great storylines for her character). Obviously my opinion will in no way sway the truth, but it seems a bit odd that she'd leave next season. I hope you find out soon and put all our minds to rest.

So.....mojito Monday....yup...I had half a mojito and fell asleep. Completely missed the episode (except for the very end with H on the ground and Ryan and his test message of doom). Anyway, I watched the ep on the cbs website, but I couldn't watch and rewatch the EC scenes because the media player through cbs is on crack. I tried looking on youtube, but I don't think I'm looking in the right place, so if anyone has a clip of those scenes, I would LOVE to get my paws on it.

Regarding the hand-holding, Jackie, I think one of your scenarios would have to be pretty accurate. I mean, I suppose they could already be together, but it really sucks to to get much fanfare...especially after all the drama the triange was supposed to bring forth.

You completely freaked me out with that so I've spent the last half hour or so google-ing like crazy and I the only mention I can find of EP's contract is that she has signed on for another two years.

I'd like to think that if she had decided to leave... there would be a *lot* more buzz about it. Especially considering how many blogs/gossip sites are geared towards the CSI shows.

I get People magazine, and while I don't read each article, I do flip through them for interesting articles, and I don't remember seeing anything with Emily Procter in it. That of course doesn't mean there wasn't anything about her in the magazine...I could have missed it. But, since your cousin got the information second-hand, it's possible that the person that gave your cousin the information mis-read it, or it was a different actor mentioned in the article. Its possible the person at work doesn't watch CSI:M and mixed Emily up with another CSI actress (from one of the other shows).

Maybe it was Marg Helgenberger in the article, didn't she sign on for one more year?

Okay for you worry-warts she is not leaving the show I Googled my ass off for like 2 hours and found the article (Though I have no idea how and dont feel like doing it again:eek:Hopefully no more scares like that come up for me to have to) Anyways she has indeed signed a 2 year extention on her contract and her leaving was just a rumoured thing and also asked when in the interview because they were curious as to see if she would take the same route Jorja Fox is taking and take a break then come back later on or leave the show all together like Gary Dourdan. So PEOPLE CALM DOWN IT IS A FALSE ALARM SHE IS NOT LEAVING THE SHOW I REPEAT SHE IS STAYING ON THE SHOW FOR 2 MORE SEASONS NO NEED TO FLIP A LID! :)

And in all honesty what is up with the season finales for all the tv shows this year I mean come on? Bones,House,CSI LV, Desprate Housewives,Shark,Cold Case,Without A Trace(sorta..I mean the ending was cute and all but give some clarity to the whole Jack/Sam situation other than the "I mean you dont have to do this alone anymore" And her just staring into space! I need more than that they are just like the writters of CSI Miami with the E/C Ship like how long can it go before it is just to FAR!) AND OF COURSE CSI MIAMI I MEAN COME ON PEOPLE YOU COULD COME UP WITH AMAZING ENDINGS AND KEEP SOME INTREST NOT BORE THE HECK OUTTA PEOPLE/CONFUZE THEM WITH REALLY BAD ENDINGS THAT MAKE THEM QUESTION THE SHOW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back