Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

I get People, and I also don't remember anything about EP in it. I would have noticed that since I love this ship so much.;)

Okay for you worry-warts she is not leaving the show I Googled my ass off for like 2 hours and found the article (Though I have no idea how and dont feel like doing it again:eek:Hopefully no more scares like that come up for me to have to) Anyways she has indeed signed a 2 year extention on her contract and her leaving was just a rumoured thing and also asked when in the interview because they were curious as to see if she would take the same route Jorja Fox is taking and take a break then come back later on or leave the show all together like Gary Dourdan. So PEOPLE CALM DOWN IT IS A FALSE ALARM SHE IS NOT LEAVING THE SHOW I REPEAT SHE IS STAYING ON THE SHOW FOR 2 MORE SEASONS NO NEED TO FLIP A LID! :)

And in all honesty what is up with the season finales for all the tv shows this year I mean come on? Bones,House,CSI LV, Desprate Housewives,Shark,Cold Case,Without A Trace(sorta..I mean the ending was cute and all but give some clarity to the whole Jack/Sam situation other than the "I mean you dont have to do this alone anymore" And her just staring into space! I need more than that they are just like the writters of CSI Miami with the E/C Ship like how long can it go before it is just to FAR!) AND OF COURSE CSI MIAMI I MEAN COME ON PEOPLE YOU COULD COME UP WITH AMAZING ENDINGS AND KEEP SOME INTREST NOT BORE THE HECK OUTTA PEOPLE/CONFUZE THEM WITH REALLY BAD ENDINGS THAT MAKE THEM QUESTION THE SHOW!!!!

Tell me how you really feel!! :lol: I understand where you are coming from and thanks for confirming for us that it was indeed just a rumor.

I know you took a lot of time finding it but do you have the link to the article by any chance??? can you post it?

And in all honesty what is up with the season finales for all the tv shows this year I mean come on? Bones,House,CSI LV, Desprate Housewives,Shark,Cold Case,Without A Trace(sorta..I mean the ending was cute and all but give some clarity to the whole Jack/Sam situation other than the "I mean you dont have to do this alone anymore" And her just staring into space! I need more than that they are just like the writters of CSI Miami with the E/C Ship like how long can it go before it is just to FAR!) AND OF COURSE CSI MIAMI I MEAN COME ON PEOPLE YOU COULD COME UP WITH AMAZING ENDINGS AND KEEP SOME INTREST NOT BORE THE HECK OUTTA PEOPLE/CONFUZE THEM WITH REALLY BAD ENDINGS THAT MAKE THEM QUESTION THE SHOW!!!!

I know!! All of my show's season finale's have just left me really confused and wondering what the heck happened. :confused:

Anyway, about last nights episode... awwwww :D The scene about the profiencies was really cute and Calleigh definitely had no problem taking them for Eric. Then the fire scene was awsome. Him taking her hand and her squeezing his was so sweet. They are definitely more comfortable with each other. And from this episode and the last I get the feeling that they are already dating. I think they are too relaxed and accepting of more physical contact, especially Calleigh, not to be. And the looks they were giving each other :bolian: definitely make me think that they are already in a relationship. Plus the old Calleigh is starting to come back!! :D

I know!! All of my show's season finale's have just left me really confused and wondering what the heck happened. :confused:

Anyway, about last nights episode... awwwww :D The scene about the profiencies was really cute and Calleigh definitely had no problem taking them for Eric. Then the fire scene was awsome. Him taking her hand and her squeezing his was so sweet. They are definitely more comfortable with each other. And from this episode and the last I get the feeling that they are already dating. I think they are too relaxed and accepting of more physical contact, especially Calleigh, not to be. And the looks they were giving each other :bolian: definitely make me think that they are already in a relationship. Plus the old Calleigh is starting to come back!! :D

Yeah I will say that if we got anything out of those two scenes with them last night was that the old flirty, smiling Calleigh came back. She was sooo sarcastic when she told him how the bullet rolled off the table...it was soo matter of factly. And she totally couldn't hide her giddyness when she told him she passed her proficiences. So we definately got a small glimps of the old Calleigh...hopefully it will continue. If her being with Eric (either romantically or not) has shown us anything it is that he can get her to be playful and fun again. He breaks down her walls and her walls were definately down in the lab scene.

I totally agree. Calleigh has begun to revert to her old self. She is still a strong, confident woman, but she knows that Eric is there for her And she trusts him to be there. More importantly I think that she trusts herself with him. Her walls are down; her heart is open. Next season should be great!:)

I totally agree. Calleigh has begun to revert to her old self. She is still a strong, confident woman, but she knows that Eric is there for her And she trusts him to be there. More importantly I think that she trusts herself with him. Her walls are down; her heart is open. Next season should be great!:)

She definately seems more relaxed around him...the reasons for that are still unknown...but I think we can all guess:devil: Even if they aren't together as of this moment, we are definately getting closer, much closer than we were at the end of last season! That is definately something.

She definately seems more relaxed around him...the reasons for that are still unknown...but I think we can all guess:devil: Even if they aren't together as of this moment, we are definately getting closer, much closer than we were at the end of last season! That is definately something.

We are getting closer to the ultimate goal. I want to see a CSI Wedding!:thumbsup:

Picture time!

gb1.jpg

gb2.jpg

Good Lord, guys, get a condom.

I know, the moment I saw Eric take Cal's hand, I thought: "Corey, you did it!".
There was no need of words, it was a game of looks and a simple touch to understand that her trust for Eric has totally changed. A lot of writers have written pages of dialogues and Corey put it together just with a touch! :rolleyes:
Let's say that Emily and Adam have been great, I'm still with the idea that that woman deserves an award...but that's another story...:p

midnight_tiptoes, those pictures are great. Thanks for sharing!!! Eric's face is priceless:guffaw:and Cal's smile says a lot of things...;)

awww the pictures!!!! worth a thousand words :)

can I just say she looks great in purple, but I mean what color she doesn't look great in?? ;)

I can't stop staring at the pictures... :p

It's almost like you can see her walls crumbling. When she was sitting in the lab and Eric came in, she almost didn't seem to have the energy to put on a strong front. She was frustrated, and it was okay that he knew (at least that's how it looked to me). It makes me happy to see that she's finally letting go; it shows how much they really care about one another.

Picture time!

gb2.jpg

Good Lord, guys, get a condom.

Look at Eric's face...the eyes, the tongue...he's having naughty thoughts.

You know, from the looks on both their faces in these pictures, I'd almost say they've already been intimate with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back