Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

I am looking forward to summer, because I'm going to the see side with some friends and latter to Spain, but I'm going to miss EC moments. I hope there's going to be a lot of fics, though.

2. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I hope so! If we a have a big cliffhunger I will be dying to see the new season...:drool:
    Less than 24 hours to season finale: let's start the countdown!!!;)

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

8 1/2 hrs to go here on the East Coast :D

4. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I hope so too. And of course they'll leave us with a cliff hanger; it's Miami, it's what they do!

There will be, promise. I'll have one up soon. Kind of a post-ep to Down to the wire. I don't know. It's... odd. Jack's is fixing it for me, or trying to, I kinda broke yahoo again.

Oh, is it? My computer's time's not right (another thing I broke). That's cool. I should head home, really. :) Dim the lights, open a bottle of wine... haha *dork*

Last edited: May 19, 2008
  5. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

*waves*

Just thought I'd pop in, well actually Jodie told me to. Apparently you guys give out cup cakes, hiphugger jeans and panties. :)

And 8 1/2 hours is nothing! I'm in the UK! We're still on season 5 :eek:

6. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

We do *hands jeans, half a cupcake (I got hungry) and panties*

Welcome, I'm glad I could drag you in here. You're so prominent over at ff.net, I figured I should pull you in here too.

And aww *huggles*. Tis a shame CBS won't share :(. But we'll fill your mind with fanfics after it, I'm sure.

So. Based on the promo (not that we should pay that much attention to it) and the fact our wonderful Corey's doing it, what do we think we're going to get? I sense at least one good EC scene and a tease. Like a revelation/moment that's interrupted or something. I don't think they'd go s far as a kiss or near kiss, somehow. I don't know.

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Ooohhh a tease!!!!! I would love a tease! I don't know why :lol:
    Yeah I don't think we'll get a near kiss or a kiss, so it's going to be a long summer. I know that there hasn't been much said about EC scenes for the finale, but I still have hope since there have been episodes in which we were surprised. Plus Corey... ;)

And hello to Kazalene :)

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Ok now that is harsh!! But you can live vicariously through those of us who can see the eps now :D We always share in here ;)

Welcome to the thread! :D

7 1/2 hours to go!!

9. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Hey, Kazalene! I'm glad you're here. Just so it would be easier for you: CSIM stopped airing in Serbia. They finished 5th season and stopped. Now they are airing CSINY and they will go on till they have episodes and than I guess they will air CSILV and then maybe we can expect to have Miami again.

But, I'm lucky, because I know a guy, who knows a guy... and I have all the episodes till 6x16 (stuff like that are not really illegal in Serbia (yet), so I'm using oversights of the law).

I hope we get something. Maybe a hug. We had a hug in SYG, but I would like a hug like H and Cal had in 'Lost Son'. Just with chemistry and sexual tension we all know Adam and Emily can provide for us.

ETA: tis illegal over here, though, so try not to mention it my love. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2008
  10. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

Well thank you :). But I still can't believe you ate half my cupcake! :wtf:

Lol, good to know! And thanks for the welcome :)

Oooh that is rubbish. They're actually repeating the 5th season over here at the moment, shouldn't have to wait *too* much longer for season 6 to start airing.

11. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Flory posted this, I had to share it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UfYC5IWgUk look at the hands, the looks, the, the, the..... sigh

I love this ship.

Mwahahhaha, I was first! *sticks out tongue* Ahem, kidding my love. I PM'ed you, but could ya shove that link in a spoiler box for me :D:D thanks dearest.

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Just saw this over at the spoiler thread
    Made me smile :)

Warning: Major Spoiler for finale...Fire in the Lab

Adorelo guess we were posting at the same time :lol:

ETA: I did it haha.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2008
  13. EricDelko = Luv

EricDelko = Luv Victim

eek! i can't wait until the finale!! i had actually *gasp* forgotten that it comes on tonight! horrible, i know. on the upside, my day just got 10x better bc now i have something to look forward to!

i really hope we get something. i don't want a full on make-out session or something (we all know we would never get that...at least not now), but there has got to be something. a think a little hand holding would be cute, not in the flaunting kinda way, but in the 'something major just happened hold my hand!/involuntary reaction' kinda way. does that make sense? like if Calleigh just grabbed Eric's hand without really thinking about it but Eric holds hers before she can pull away? maybe?

-so i just now watched the video ^^^. so my well thought out plan isn't as well thought out as i thought :) oh well. still cute

14. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I have to work tonight, so now finale for me. And no House! OMGNO!!

I still get the feeling they're together. Either they're together or nearly there. They're so casual about physical contact now, and Calleigh is actually SULKING in front of Eric. When have we ever seen Calleigh sulk, much less in front of anyone? She's actually sitting in a little wooden box and pouting and then Eric comes in and she pouts some more. It's girlfriend behavior!

I hope I'm wrong, because I really wanna see them get together, but they're holding hands like it's nothing now, whereas months ago that would've been a huge awkward thing.

I used to watch ER a lot and then stopped because it got so crappy but then someone sent me a link to last week's scene between Luka and Abby. I hate mushy romantic bullshit, but I seriously wouldn't mind seeing something like that between Eric and Calleigh. I can see it, too, Eric trying to be all verbose and romantic and Calleigh interrupting him and then TONGUE! "Do you know that I love you more than I can explain?" sounds like something Calleigh would say, too.

15. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Okay after watching that clip, I am pumped and excited for this episode. I am still hoping we get something more by the end of the episode besides the clip, but either way, now I'm happy.
    ^^^I agree with what midnight said, I keep getting this feeling that they might already be together, Calleigh is acting really casual with the hand touching and all the other stuff, but I also think that this will probably get cleared up until next season

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.