Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year's triangle was a huge disaster. I hope they handle this one with more tact. But I have faith that Adam and Emily will play it right.

Hmm damn I just rewatched the whole season 5 during my internet draught (that was a little over a week ago) and I honestly don't remember how often they worked together :confused: I guess I'm getting old :lol:. I just think they started to work more together after Eric came back to work. But I also think we might not have got quantity, but the quality of it is all that matters :D

I'm kinda sad that we don't see Cal more often on the field. She seems to supervise a lot more now. Shouldn't that be H's job?

I'm so impatient to find out what is going to happen tonight. I just have this feeling E/C is happening quicker than initially thought. And now I'm all dizzy with nerves. Damn am I glad that tomorrow is a banking holiday over here :D
Last Tuesday I was useless... but the people working for me loved my happy smile and my good mood. They asked me if there was hope that it'll last :lol: Guess that tells either that I'm a monster most of the time or that I was really somewhere high above last week ;)

I would love it if Calleigh were the boss. She's so much better at it than Horatio. It would be stressful, but she'd come home to Eric and he'd give her a massage and have dinner ready for her and the kids would be in bed.

I had the week from hell, but Just Murdered made it better. Let's see how this week goes.

Hi I'm back from my trip! It was only three days without the internet, but the E/C cold turkey was sooo intense that I had to buy yellow shoes! Those helped me through...
I can't believe it's Monday already though. But still about 18 hours for me until I can see the episode! Guess I have to go out shopping again... because the mindless waiting just sucks! Maybe red shoes today? Hmmm... Red shoes as an allusion to Calleigh's red top she's gonna wear in "Burned" tonight... That's a good enough reason...
Am I babbling? That's because I couldn't babble online for three days... Sorry, deal with it! :p

Well you know, Miami comes on at a pretty good time for me. It only sucks when a basketball game is coming on during your show LIKE TONIGHT! :mad: Can't they fucking find another time to play! :mad: :lol:

Well you guys will tell me about the good stuff, right?

Tonight, tonight, tonight! Yay!! I still have like 13 hours to wait at the least, longer if I have to tape it :p But at least it's tonight!!

Leela you are way to freakin' cute with the red shoes in honor of Cal's red shirt...the funny thing is it makes total sense! :lol: Go for it, any reason to buy red shoes is a good one in my book!

Xane seriously? That's when they're playing the game?? How freakin' retarded are they? Wow...that blows!

I really don't know much on tonights episode though.
Eric cuts his hand on some glass and Calleigh soposibly gets all concerned and comes over to rub it and stuff. Also I know they work on the case together.

sorry guys thats all I know :D

I am soooo excited that it needs to be 10pm here on the east coast already!!

Only 8 1/2 hours to go!! Woohoo :lol:

I hope our E/C moment is more than what we saw in the promo!

haha everytime i come to this thread i just have to say the title out loud!!
it makes me laugh everytime i read it:lol:
only about 6 hours to go on the east!!
(i think:confused:)

5 more hours to go here! I've already squeed about tonight's ep on my lj as a warning that I'll be talking more about it after tonight. lol I'm just expecting great things. They actually said everything's changing in the promo, and they are advertising that glass shard moment, so I'm really hopeful.

*shuffles back into thread*

:eek:

Okay, what the fuck did I miss?

A kiss? An actual kiss? Are you fucking kidding me? THAT IS THE MOST AWESOME THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! A FUCKING KISS!!!

I'm literally freaking out at the sheer awesomeness. I'll try to contain myself, because I don't think the world is ready for the sheer volume of profanity about to pour out my mouth. I may explode. I guess I deserve it for being such a crappy shipper.

Help me guys! You gotta fill me in whilst I dust of my jacket and try to think of someway to redeem myself.

I know Mo! They had better win tonight or else it would be a complete waste of time!

Well I'll watch it at 10 but you guys better promise to put in caps of Eric and Calleigh okay? And tell me if it is really worth watching okay? :D

Ali!!!! :D

I don't mind that they work with other people. At the end of the day, we get the good scenes. I mean, I wouldn't trade all the screen time Ryan and Calleigh have had for the 'every fiber of my being' scene. Or the kiss scene. No way. We get the good stuff. May not be too much, but it's huge.
I dont care either, Midi. I was just.uhh... *turns pink* dont worry ;) Not that you would, anyway :p

I would love it if Calleigh were the boss. She's so much better at it than Horatio. It would be stressful, but she'd come home to Eric and he'd give her a massage and have dinner ready for her and the kids would be in bed.
My dream... :devil: *gets pen and paper ready..* :p

e/c/j sounds great coz i love the idea of eric battling it out with someone else for calleigh.
They wouldn't need to battle it out. Calleighs heart and mind are already made up... :devil: :lol:

I'm so excited for y'alls, I'm like cheering on the E/C ness here... :D I'll be on the lookout for caps when its over. Living through caps.. :rolleyes: 15 and no life. jezuz.. :lol:

EDIT: Welcome back, Leela! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back