Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Mo, you are over here too? Hi, it's nice to see you over here too. I just started here, but I see a couple of familiar names. E/C are my Miami pairing, and I'm so glad that they seem to be going in the right direction.

Lucy, you are right, they seem to be returning to where the show used to be, and that's a relief. Season 4 was a disappointment to me, but Season 5 seems to be turning out alright.

midnight, thanks for posting those terrific pics. They are just great, and a great way to start my morning.~

2. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Welcome Catey!

We have all gone with Eric/Calleigh/Jake. I think that if they threw Nat in there, it would get so old. I like the thought of Jake anyways. They need to get rid of him sometime around the finale anyways. :lol:

Since Valera is in this episode(she is right?) then do you think we might get even the tiniest scene with Valera seeing or mentioning Eric and Calleigh's chemistry? You know, she might hear it from gossip or actually see it. Maybe. And the way things seem like thier going, we might actually get Val and Nat push Eric and Cal on a date. ;)

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Did you guys notice that in Grand Prix Eric was in a great mood, flirting with Calleigh, but when Calleigh said that one of the drivers was cute Eric got all serious and pissy? It was really funny.

I'd love to see a scene where Calleigh checks Eric out. Man, that'd be hilarious. Mr. Good Vibrations would run out of batteries that night.

4. CSI_Duquesne01

There was that picture of Calleigh that looked like she was checking out his ass. It's on one of my computers at home, though. I'm out of town now but...I brought my Miami DVD set! Sorry, but I can't live without Eric and Calleigh. :rolleyes:

I loved that Grand Prix scene. It was obvious flirting, no doubt. You know Eric was wanting to get in her panst because you saw him looking at her butt. And that was another time when unecessary closeness happened. It usually seems to be Calleigh who does that, anyways.

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Lucy totally agree on the thought bubble for that pic, but I'd get seriously whacked for even attempting to write what would be in it! (that boy's thoughts are seriously in the gutter in that pic! :devil: ) :lol:

Catey Hi hon! Yup I'm in here too...I'm a bit of a Cal shipper whore! :lol: I used to ship CarWash in the beginning, but just can't see that anymore...still ship H/C a bit, but mostly I've switched to E/C now... :D Just too much HOTNESS to ignore! ;)

6. midnight_tiptoes

Well, you could probably bounce a silver dollar out of Adam's ass. It's nice.

[​IMG]

Eric checking her out again:

[​IMG]

I bet they did it in the back seat of that car.

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Oh good lord could these two BE anymore obvious?! (I totally said that in a Chandler Bing voice in my head! :lol: :lol: ) But seriously they may as well just go at it right there...oh wait they probably did! :devil: Yeah they both have very nice bodies...so really can't blame them for staring all the time...I know I do...I mean would! :lol: :devil:

8. CSI_Duquesne01

Yeah, that's the pic I was talking about. Their babies are going to have some nice butts. I mean, I have this urge to squeeze both of theirs, myself. :lol:

Let's play another game. How many times have Eric and Calleigh done it in a car?

9. midnight_tiptoes

Well, considering they both love cars I'm betting they got to that 1,500 mile check up in less than two weeks.

There's this promo picture of Calleigh where Emily's butt is all perky and it's SO hot. Since Hispanic men are all about butts I can see why Eric's always checking her out. She's got junk in the trunk.

10. CSI_Duquesne01

I wanna see that promo pic!

I don't know what people mean when they say Calleigh is too skinny. I love the fact that she has curves! I don't know whether people have and image of really huge women or they are themselves, but Calleigh is perfectly fine if you ask me. Knowing Eric(and Adam) he would want a woman with tits and an ass. ;)

11. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

i was just thinking last night that if Calleigh had gone out with that Peter Elliots guys it would not be a match made in heaven
    i mean i like his character but ehh
    now Eric and Calleigh are a match made in heaven!:devil::lol:

12. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

^ you know I was thinking the exact same thing b/c they left the Cal canceling the lunch date thing. It would be very interesting if they go with a storyline like this one^.
    34 hours till monday's episode airs in US central :lol:

13. midnight_tiptoes

Peter was SOOOO dull. He wasn't good enough for Calleigh. And he looked like Mr. Potato Head.

Calleigh too skinny? No way, she's perfect. She's never been sickly skinny. She's always had meat in her bone.

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Lucy that pic of Eric staring at Cal as she walks away screams JEALOUSY!! He wants to be the guy and the only guy Cal flirts with. :lol: Grand Prix was a great ep for these two.

I think any chance these two get to do it in a car they take it!! Every notice there are a few scenes that have them and car in it ;)

carolinam91 I don't know why that thought popped into my head; I think maybe it is b/c we HAVEN'T seen Jake that I thought about it. It would be interesting though if they went that route.

Peter was very dull and he wasn't even good looking....there was nooo chemistry there and I am glad that petered out.

15. midnight_tiptoes

That's why we baptized that section of the lab The Garage of Love. Eric and Cal are always working in it. If the Garage of Love is a-rocking, don't come a-knocking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.