Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Yeah I agree on not seeing Natalia fight over Eric with Calleigh. It really has seemed like she has matured out of all of this ya know? well that's just my opinion though. I can't wait until tonight! :D yeah!

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I can't see E/N happening again, especially after the whole Nick debacle. Let Natalia rot in Horatio's lair.

This has been the slowest night OF MY LIFE!

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

You think you're night's slow...I've still got 3 freakin' hours to go and probably even longer, cuz I'm not thinkin' I'll get to watch it as it airs! :p Catey or anyone who's seen it, I need me some good spoilers to keep me happy and juiced up for tonight! :lol:
    Hmmmmm....*Mo wanders off to distract herself for the next couple hours by watching THE kiss video...over and over...and over!* :lol: :lol:

4. midnight_tiptoes

That. Was. The. Hottest. Scene. Ever. EVER!!! Oh my God, the way she said his name. AAAAAHHHH! I nearly died! It was so hot! HOly shit, it was better than I thought, and they weren't smiling because of the evidence. Eric only discovered the glass was clean AFTER all the eye fucking.

I need to go bathe in ice now. Holy shit.

I hate using spoiler codes. They in no way express my excitement.

5. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

But she didn't just say his name! Did you hear the breathless way she breathed it? Oh my God. One more tense, heated second, and she would've jumped him. Right there. God, that was hot.

A few scenes before that when they were going to the scene, and she asked if he wanted to ride together (heh...I laughed and my mom rolled her eyes and was like, "they're just going to the crime scene." Yeah right. :devil: :lol:), did you catch the way he grinned? :D Oh, these two. :D

6. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

*delurks*

Don't mind me, just been lurkin' a bit. I don't talk much other than on the D/L thread, but I HAD to post after tonight's ep.

Oh my word. The scene where Eric pulls the glass from Cal's hand is so sexually charged. That one will go down in history and there should be some great screencaps of that for fanart! If you can't be home to watch it, set your VCR or DVR (*cough* Moriel *cough*). Heck even if you are watching it, record it anyhow, you WILL want to rewatch it!

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

That scene was awesome and HOT as hell!!! My heart was pounding in my chest epsecially with the way she said his name when they were having major major eye sex!! And I know everyone caught that smirk when she asked him to together :devil: Everything with these two seems to involves cars :lol:

I still don't see Natalia being the thrid leg of this triangle at all.....she was just looking for some good gossip and joshing around with Eric. I doubt the writers would go back to that after all this time.

I need to go take a cold shower or get some to cool me down :lol: Cuz the title definately described it all ;)

*Runs off to watch the scene again* :D

8. Sab

Sab Witness

but OMG! I was so ecstatic and when I saw them together, I was like, aw they match! How cute! lol and he so wanted to take a ride with her. Especially knowing what he knows thanks to Nat pointing it out! And the eye sex combined with the way she said his name...omg!!

9. midnight_tiptoes

I was so happy after the,

Calleigh: You and I are together? Eric: Yes. *they both grin*

And I thought it wouldn't get any better than that. IT SO DID!

Didn't pick up jealousy AT ALL. She was laughing with him, clearly teasing him. And the way Eric said, "it was only on the cheek," he sounded so disappointed.

I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight. Welcome, Mercy!

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Mercy who wants mercy? I could die tonight and be a hppy corpse :lol: :lol:

But yes, I have no idea how I am going to be able to sleep...this scene will be replaying and replaying in my head for a long time.....Here's to hoping we get something better in the FINALE :devil:

11. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

That's exactly what I was thinking! I would've loved for Natalia to kinda laugh and be all, "you sound disappointed." And Eric...wouldn't say anything because the machine would beep conveniently and save him from answering. But Natalia would've gotten all the answer she needed. :D

*sigh* Can it get any better than this? :D Well...actually...it can get a lot better... :devil: :D

12. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

I wouldn't steer any of you wrong, I told you that there was
    big moment between the two of them! The eye sex was definetly happening, and I do think they are going to finally do something.

Mercy, you ship E/C too? Nice to see you over here too. All the more fun to be had!

13. midnight_tiptoes

I thought for sure the Jake revelation would happen tonight. Poor Eric. He's really falling for her deep. When he finds out about Jake he's gonna be heartbroken.

I'm sorry, but Calleigh's also falling for Eric. As he was pulling the glass out she kept looking at him, like she wanted to kiss him, it was adorable. I think they're both falling for each other, but I guess Jake is still around. Stupid Jake. I have so much hope, though. I thought they were going to keep Calleigh's feelings vague, but that was NOT vague. She wants him. Badly.

14. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Calleigh's definitely falling for Eric. And not just slightly, either. She's gone. How much affection for anybody has she shown in the past? None. She wouldn't even let Hagen touch her at work. But now, in the middle of a crimescene, she's about to lose all her control for Eric? She's totally falling. Hard.

I love how, before they really, really made eye contact, Calleigh's eyes kept sort of darting to him and back away, only to dart back to his eyes again. Like she was afraid if she gazed at him for too long, she wouldn't be able to not kiss him. Aw. She'd feel so much better (as would Eric...and all of us :D ) if she'd just let that control snap!

15. midnight_tiptoes

speaks truth. Remember when she injured her shoulder and Hagen was concerned and she pushed him away? And now she's letting Eric remove a teeny glass shard from her finger and loving it. Aw, man. These two are made for each other. There isn't one single person out there who could break down Calleigh's walls like this.

I'm surprised all that sexual tension didn't re-ignite the fire!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.