Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Welcome back leela!
    gosh, so let's see, only 3 hrs. and 45 min. in US central, the bad thing is that I have a chemistry and history test I have to study for, but I'll stop everything for CSI:Miami hour. Can't wait for our E/C moment

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

ALI WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN??!!!! :lol: I've missed ya girl ;)

Leela welcome back as well ;)

Yeah you missed the kiss and belive me you aren't the only one who used some profanity where that was concerned :lol: Even though it was only on the cheek I totally squeed!!

3 hours and 9 minutes here in NY!!

3. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Ah, gone but not forgotten I see. ;)

Jackie! Xanessa! How are you guys? (As for where I've been, long story, but basically been unbelievably busy with, well, life in general. :))

I'm so excited for this new episode, and I still have this kiss episode to see. Looks like I'll be having a squee-fest in a few hours. :D Any spoilers for the season finale yet?

My giddyness has found it's way back to me. I never though I'd miss it. :lol:

4. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I believe the kiss scene is on You Tube. If you do a search for "eric calleigh" it comes right up. That's how I showed Mariel.

Welcome back, Ali! We've been wondering where you were.

5. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Just a word about the use of swear words - please bear in mind that this is a PG-13 message board, and we try to discourage excessive swearing. Occasional swearing is tolerated, but repeated swearing isn't. I know these are exciting times for E/C, but please keep this in mind. Thanks.

6. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

^Okay sorry. :(

Yay, I'm glad everyone is back. Please give details about the scenes too everyone. :D

Hey guys, at this rate, we might actually get Eric and Calleigh all over a lab table! ;)

I just can't wait! I mean, I am addicted. Is there a rehab clinic that specializes in Eric and Calleigh addicts?

7. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Okay, call me silly, but watching tonight's episode,
    think the love triangle is going to be Eric/Calleigh/Natalia. Natalia is mighty perturbed that Calleigh gave Eric a kiss last week on the cheek. She questioned Eric about it in the lab, and he said it was just on the cheek. But it got me thinking that this might be the triangle they are talking about.
    If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, I just found it interesting.

8. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

OMG Ali's back! :eek: :D You should write fic, if you want to redeem yourself. Yep. :p

Would you want rehab for that? See, I'm quite happy with my E/C addiction, personally. :D ;)

Two and a half hours! :D Tonight is going to be awesome. I can't wait. :D

9. midnight_tiptoes

Why would you wanna give it up?

Catey, did you see the episode already? Where do you live that you got it so quick? Color me jealous.

10. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Watching it right now, midnight! I live in Canada, and have a satellite dish. The east coast station airs it early. By the way, they just
    a total moment between them! She got a piece of glass stuck in her finger, and he helped pull it out, but the look they gave each other just makes you know something is going to happen between them!

11. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

The glass gets stuck in her finger? And he pulls it out?! Aw! :D He loves her. And it sounds like there's total eyesex going on too! :D

I need this episode now. NOW.

12. midnight_tiptoes

Trying so hard not to read those spoilers. SO hard. Ack.

2 hours and 10 minutes.

I think I'm gonna try and work on The Chicken Or The Egg tonight, if the episode doesn't get me so excited that I won't be able to type anything coherent.

13. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Heh. I wasn't going to read that spoiler. Yeah...that lasted all of half a second. I fail. :lol: :rolleyes:

I'd thought that might've been the case earlier on, because you kinda have to be around to even be part of a triangle, and Jake hasn't had anything to do with Calleigh since what, episode nine? It would make more sense for it to be Natalia (except for I don't think there are feelings left between her and Eric, but that's just me, and until I see her ask Eric about it and see what's going on, I still think she's just fishing for some gossip.) only because people might see that one coming better than just randomly throwing Jake back in. However, I'd still rather see Jake and Eric fighting over Calleigh than Cal and Nat fighting over Eric. :D

14. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Jessica,
    I said call me silly. I only speculate on that, because the way Natalia was questioning seemed more than just fishing for gossip, but yeah, you'll have to see it to make up your mind. I never thought it would be them either, I thought they'd go the Jake/Eric/Calleigh route too. It was just speculation on my part. Good episode by the way.

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

it has been said by DC that the triangle takes place between two series principles and a regular. Nat is now a series principle. I still think it is Jake

1 hr and 1/2 !!!!!!!!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.