Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't take it anymore! It's only been one day and I'm already going insane. How am I gonna make it through the whole summer?

Maybe I should go to Hip Huggers Anonymous.

Lol, I'm totally with Sky! :lol: It used to kill me to have to wait like a week...but to have to wait like 12 weeks or more...yeah I think my brain might explode from the lack of new E/C smex...gah I love the summer, but right now I just want it to be done so we can have new E/C already! ;)

Oh my god. When I come here I'm like "I can't wait all freaking summer!" How am I going to do this? I guess I'll just watch season 2 all over again.

That cliffhanger was brutal. And it was like the only cliffhanger! Why do WE have to wait all summer? Horatio fans don't have to wait all summer, Ryan fans don't have to wait all summer, Alexx fans don't have to wait all summer, but we do :(

It's not fair. Not even fanfic can help me through. Maybe I can get myself cryogenically frozen. Maybe we can all do it?

Ohhhhh, Xane is Seas. 2 a good one for E/C? I haven't seen it yet...but I definitely might have to now, especially if it's good for some E/C, cuz we all know I'm gonna need something good to keep me preoccupied over the summer or I'm gonna go nuts with the lack of E/C for the whole summer!

In season two there was Death Grip, that episode was LOVE! An old buddy's of Eric showed up and started hitting on Calleigh and Eric nearly decked him. And there was The Best Defense, Eric jealous of Hagen. And then there was Wannabe, where Calleigh reveals to Eric she's scared of ants and Eric protects her from the big mean ants.

Season 2 is full of cuteness. And then there's a bunch of episodes where Eric is working with ropes and Calleigh randomly shows up just to see him work. I always felt they were trying to tell us something with that one. I think Calleigh likes ropes :D

that's so weird! Are those nice places to live in?

Well I remember when Eric asks to stay with Calleigh in the no midnight tiptoe scene that he lives in Little Havana. and Bal Harbour is like the richest area in the country. Calleigh has serious money, like Natalia. I'm working on a fic to explain why that is turning out really really cool. But honestly, the way Calleigh dresses you can tell she has money. She doesn't flaunt it but it's there under the surface. I just love her :lol:

That's not even a lot of the info I have. I have these 2 notebooks, and theres a page for every episode where I've taken notes on everything Calleigh, character, background, style, comments that she makes, situations that are important, etc. she's the main one that I write and I like to be accurate. If I ever launch my website it's going to have the mother of all character profiles...

Why no, I don't have a life, how could you tell? :lol:

*gasp* You haven't seen season two?! :eek:

Season two is awesomeness. Death Grip and The Best Defense are my favorites. I love Eric proving he's ready for the role of Duke's son-in-law. :D

Oh, and there's flirty Calleigh and Eric staring at her ass in Grand Prix. Can't forget that one. :D

Ohhhh, sounds good! Hmmmm, okey dokey...might have to go out and buy Seas. 2, lol! Any bit of E/C is worth getting the season for, and since it sounds like we get more than a few bits...totally gotta go buy it! :D

Hmmmm, yeah I can see Call liking ropes... :devil:

I only know the basics about the characters, but it's nice to learn new things about them. I really want them to talk about Calleigh's brothers, just once. I'd love if one of them showed up in Miami. But mostly I want an Eric/Duke scene. I want one so badly! Duke seemed to really like Eric. I could see him showing up with basketball tickets and Calleigh would be all "dad, these are great" and Duke would be all, "honey, they're for me and Eric." And Calleigh would be all peeved that her father is hanging out with Eric.

Okay back again to the finale...I just watched the final scene (kiss :p ) like 5 times in a row and had a couple more thoughts...first, the way they cut the kiss...I'm thinking they didn't get any good take of the kiss, cuz it was cut really badly...second, after watching it several times, Call definitely wasn't into the kiss...and third, and this is what killed me...there is a split second when we are seeing Call and Jake from Eric's perspective before the kiss, when it looks like Jake looks up for a split second to where Eric is standing and then right after that he leans in for the kiss...I swear Jake knows Eric is in love with Call and that is why he went for the kiss there in the lab!

That's funny, I thought the same thing too. From his position, Jake could totally see Eric. But since apparently Jake doesn't know about Eric and Calleigh, it's kinda hard to tell if he kissed her on purpose.

Another thought, from his position, Eric couldn't tell that Calleigh wasn't into the kiss. All he saw was Jake kissing her and Calleigh not pulling away. Hmmm.

I saw the kiss a million times and it's clear Calleigh isn't into it. The way she almost opened her eyes and the way she was moving. It was just too weird. I really hope she's not settling for Jake because she thinks she can't be with Eric.

Nah I definitely don't think she thinks she can't have Eric, she KNOWS she can have Eric and she's letting her fears get the better of her...

More and more I do think Jake kissed Call on purpose to make Eric jealous...I mean sure he probably wanted to kiss her anyway, but I think alot of that was for Eric's "benefit"...

And yeah if only Eric could have seen how not into Call was and how she was ready to pull away...dang it!! :p

Grrr, damn you Jake! *shakes fist*

She knows she can have him, but she thinks she shouldn't because they work together. Thing is, I'm sure Eric and Calleigh would be able to leave their personal life at the door. They're both very professional and responsible. If it were Ryan and Valera, yeah, those two would be making out in the supply closet. But I don't think it would affect Eric and Cal much. I think at this point Calleigh is looking for lame excuses because she's scared. I wish Eric had reassured her that he'd never hurt her.

I think she knows that Eric would never hurt her, that's why she said that "YOu know I trust you with my life!" line...she KNOWS Eric would never hurt her...I think honestly it's an insecurity on her part...she's afraid that she is somehow going to mess this up and lose Eric and I would guess she's thinking that not having him is somehow going to be easier to handle than having him and losing him. (Not that either would ever happen...she wouldn't mess it up and Eric wouldn't leave her!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back