Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Wow, for someone who claims that they're not itno romance--you're all for E/C... (Eh. G/S does nothing for me.) I know but from what direction the Miami writers are going--I think that E/C will turn out phenomenal. :) They're just--they are amazing together. Professionally, as friends and more. :)
    Period.

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Well, love and romance don't always go together. I've been in several relationships, and I've never been the romantic type. I don't like candlelit dinners, I don't like sugary declarations of love in front of the fireplace, I don't like cheesy conversations about our feelings as Kenny G plays in the background, I don't like flowers... It's possible to be with a person and love them but not resort to the whole "sex without love is useless" thing that they did with G/S. I think Luka and Abby on ER are a perfect example of love without romance. Of course, I'm not saying there shouldn't be intimacy, either, which is not the same, or at least a little bit of romance, but it really annoys me when they work it too hard. I find it cheesy and fanfic worthy.

I don't think Calleigh is the romantic type, anyway, so at least E/C is safe for me. But the day she shaves him while staring into his brown orbs full of love and their two souls become one because friends make the best lovers and your love completes me... yeah, I'm out.

3. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

hey guys! :D

Ooooh..... dont even get me started about the whole speeds funeral thing.... I couldn't help but notice the shirt....and just...him. :p

And we get to dream about it every day! :lol: *drops to whisper* Just dont tell Calleigh!! Shhh..! :lol:

I used to love romance. Then GSR kind of...okay, totally ruined it for me. I'm with ya on that, B/C Eric definantly isn't a pussy. If they start letting him slide that way, I'm sure our Adam will pull them back into line :p

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ *Gets excited that Bullet Girl doesn't like GSR that much now and pulls her into the Sandle, Snickers and Grillows threads!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Bullet Girl!

Me too... I think that they would make a beautiful couple. Delicate and true and yes friends first make the best lovers--confusing at time! :lol: My boyfriend and I were friends first, almost best friends and we've been together for nearly half a year now, which is more than I can ever say for people at my school! :rolleyes:--but I love that bit of love when someone finds out something new about the other. That's always very exciting. I mean YES, they're friends--but as a couple, they'll be happy to find out more little things about each other. I think its great because it also at the same time gives them a chance to be themselves.

5. Elicia

Elicia Rookie

Well I'm not GSR either (and not only because I used to be a Snickers, I guess I should rid my sig of that past ship). I'm definitely not a romantic person, even my past boyfriends complained about that :rolleyes: (damn for once they should have happy about a girl not wanting flowers and undying love declarations, guys are never satisfied :lol:).
    I definitely don't want that ship to become all sugary and sweet and all...

Having been a Luka/Abby shipper on ER like for ever this is the kind of mature relationship I like best. I remember heated discussions when they hooked up the first time around with people thinking that that ship was just sick, lacked love and was just about sex. When the writers switched to Abby/Carter I exactly saw what I definitely didn't want to see in a relationship on screen and I for a while stopped watching.
    Then L/A came back with a vengeance and again I liked the way it was depicted even though it was completely different.
    If we would get the same thing here on Miami I honestly wouldn't mind. It perfectly showed how two very good friends became lovers and made it work even though they were colleagues. And we also got a little skin :lol: And that with cute guys is always a good thing ;)

I'm confident... yeah maybe also a little too optimistic :lol: But they never depicted any of them as very romantic, so I just can't see it start now. But then everything is possible. Consistency hasn't always been a quality of this series :rolleyes: Or should I say never? :lol:
    I think one of the problems with GSR is that Bill doesn't want any kissing and hugging and bed scenes and all. So the writers have to work around that and of course we get all the cheesy stuff thrown at us to make us understand they care. Personaly when it comes to that I just look away or press the stop button when it's at the end of the episode :lol:

And by the way Happy Birthday Bullet_Girl !!!!! I hope you're getting spoiled today :D

6. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Well I am not GSR because I am not anything over there on the LV ships. But I think that GSR should be something that the writers for Miami should look at. They should see what went wrong and besides, they can't go wrong with Eric and Calleigh. The chemistry is too good and if they ever do anything they will definetly be hearing from me. But Corey is apart of this, so I think he knows what he is doing.

I am a romantic type, I'm just not your typical romantic type. Like the cheesy music I could care less about and the serenading I don't care about either. It's more about what we do than the cheesy scene. I don't think Calleigh would be the mushy romantic type either but I do see her falling heads over heals for Eric so I think their romance will be normal. What I mean by that is that it is not dull and it is not that gushy stuff. But of course they'd be passionate, they'd just find another way to show it. ;) :devil:

7. midnight_tiptoes

I could see Calleigh not wanting Eric to make a big deal about Valentine's Day, and Eric just DYING to do something special. I started a fic about that once, I should finish it.

Hey, Elicia, I've been a L/A fan since she joined the show. The C/A vs L/A shipper wars were HELL! I never wanna go through something like that again. I'm so glad CSI shippers get along so well. Well, Miami shippers, anyway. LV shippers can get kinda nasty.

I think E/C would be very tender and intimate. Eric looks like the touchy feely type. It would probably drive Calleigh kinda crazy sometimes. But I bet he'll always need to be touching her in some way.

8. Elicia

Elicia Rookie

I'll just say one last thing about ER, when Maura was once interviewed about the C/A relationship and if it was really over, she looked at the journalist and with a complete look of surprise asked laughing 'You actually liked that?!?' Even she didn't get it :lol:

I sure hope we get a good Valentine episode. Something with a really freaky murder that makes you wonder if love still exists ;) and then Eric trying his best to convince Cal during the whole episode that Valentine's day is a good thing :lol: And of course she would give in :D A girl only resist that long!!

They make such an interesting couple because they come from so different backgrounds. There are tons of things to show us. And we need to see their families. I still can't get why we never saw Eric's family. They have been so many valid reasons to see them pop in and they haven't used a single one. It's getting ridiculous. They annoyed us with Ray's girlfriend and daughter several times, but the Delkos are still a no show :rolleyes:

9. drkate

drkate Corpse

Oh man, I can't wait until Tuesday (well, it'll be Monday for most of you guys!) because of said scene that I can't be bothered explicitely saying due to said spoiler code thingers that I don't understand.

I keep on watching the promo over and over again just for that tiny little E/C scene! It's SOOO ADORABLE! Now THAT is cute!!!

Btw, why are we talking about Luby and Carby on the E/C thread? Actually, I guess the Luby is pretty similar to E/C. And just for the record, I LOVED the Carby ship... until it went wrong! But I also love/d the Luby ship... decisions decisions....

Oh crap, now I'm gonna be late for work caus' I went on my computer to read this instead of getting ready... *has no life*

Ahh well... E/C FTW!!!! YAY!

10. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Thankyou kissmesweet! :D *follows happily inot the Sandle, Snickers & Grillows threads!* :p

You're looking at the worlds biggest pessemist right here :p (hope I spelt it right :lol:)

Oh, and yeah...I had a wonderful day.... All I did was totally girly thngs like get a facial.... turn blonde... :p :lol:

It'll be today for me :D In about 5 months time... :( :lol:

I had a dream once where they ALL came to Miami to live... :eek: but it was fun, and Eric & Calleigh were married, so all was good :p

SMUT-A-THON! :lol:

11. CSI_Duquesne01

Happy Birthday Bullet_Girl!

Remember that episode in season 1 where Eric and Calleigh were in the lab and talking and they were trying to figure out where that lace or something came from and Eric was like "lingerie" and Calleigh and(was it Alexx?) looked at him like "What?" and he said, I do a little shopping on Valentines Day. Didn't he say V day or was it something else?

Well do you think Calleigh can say no to that? :rolleyes:

12. midnight_tiptoes

But buying Calleigh lingerie, isn't that ultimately a gift for himself? Heh. Sneaky Eric.

It was a scene with Calleigh and Megan. After he said that, Calleigh smirked a little bit. I always thought it was because he'd bought HER lingerie once. Then again, back then I was convinced they were having a secret romance.

Happy birthday, BG!

13. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

thanks for the b-day wish, Midi! :D and xanessa. :D

You know, it'd be the same thing but the other way around if Calleigh bought some sort of... :devil: for Eric.... :p They'd certainly be having a lot of fun in the Delko/Duquqesne residense.... :lol:

I'm still rocking back and forth in my seat because I can't wait for tongiht! :D In Aus, we're getting the epi right after 'Death Eminent' :p We would've been alot further along than that, but apparently football has priority over the worlds #1 most watched TV show.. :rolleyes:

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yes happy b-day Bulletgirl :)

Well I just got back from Vegas earlier tonight....much poorer than when I left to go there :( But hey it is Vegas; you don't expect to actually win :lol:

While I was there they shot a scene for LV on Freemont street. I wasn't there but apparently it was a Nick scne and they had to shut everyting down in that area for a few hours....people said it made a huge mess of things; but interesting to see at the same time. I was upset I missed it.

I would love to see Eric buy something naughty for Cal but I would enjoy Cal's reaction to it more. B/c you never know how she will react...for all we know she could be like "race you to my apartment so we can try it out!!" :lol:

I just had this thought about the whole love triangle thing. What if Cal and Eric are moving towards each other but it is Jake who, might not even be dating Cal, gets jealous and starts causing trouble? Ya he starts pushing Cal to go on a date and is mean to Eric b/c *he* wants to be with Cal? It was just a thought.

And YAY Monday is almost here!!! :D

15. CSI_Duquesne01

Ah, yes. Thank you for reminding me of that scene. I loved how Calleigh looked at him and then Eric tried to explain.

To tell you the truth, I thought they had a secret relationship back then myself. Not that I really regret it or anything(because I still believe they had something going in back then) but compared to now, I can't believe it has been 4 years until we actually saw them falling in love with each other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.