Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I think maybe,

They're keeping his appearances a surprise? They want us to think it's smooth sailing for E/C and then bam. I'm quite sure that at the end of Burned we're gonna discover that Calleigh has been seeing Jake, hence the title. Of course, by the looks Calleigh's giving Eric, I'm betting Jake won't be around for long, especially if he's treating Eric like crap in the season finale. Like we saw this Monday, you don't mess with Calleigh's man and get away with it.

Have fun, Leela! We'll miss you. I'm watching Futurama.

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

dsds
    Oohh, noo! I'm not stealing Eric anymore. I'm giving him back to Calleigh, because they're the true love! :)
    I actually like his character... But if they're just using Jake as a prop then I think that may be a bit of a waste...

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol...*Mo slowly raises her hands and turns around to facce Cal...* "Just kidding Miss Calleigh...I was SO not hitting on your man...um just saying what a lucky lady you are...right I'm stepping away from him now...yup won't touch him again...yeah I see the gun...got it, away I go!" ;) :lol:

As for the spoiler boxes (which I'm too lazy to post this in... :lol: ) what would the show be without the added angst of is he or isn't he...not that I like that mind you, but you know that have to throw that in there so we can't be sure of any smooth sailing...at least not just yet. But have no fear, E/C is destined to be...it's in the stars (both the ones in the heavens and Emily and Adam want it too! ;) So we're good! :lol: )

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I don't think we have to worry about this ship getting less interesting!! The writers are definately taking their time getting them together and they way they are doing it is very interesting so I think when they get them together it won't lack...ya know? Besides these two (and this includes Adam and Emily) always keep things interesting.

As for Eric's shirts....yeah he needs some new ones! :lol: They are definately being recycled! I think we have seen the poka dotted one a few times already this season!!

5. Elicia

Elicia Rookie

Damn that's one great promo. I wish I could stop watching it :lol:
    I'm not worried either it's getting less interesting. So many things can happen. I was lucky to have some of my ships actually happen (not that it ended always very well :(). It usually didn't kill my drive to write but it made me abandon storylines that didn't fit what had actually happened. And of course as we'll never get enough pron, there will always be that to write ;)

6. midnight_tiptoes

Or he could just walk around shirtless. That would not bother me one bit, no sir.

I hope the writers don't make a disaster out of the relationship. That would suck balls. But I have faith, cause they seem to love both characters so much. And this would be such a great opportunity for Eric to grow mature and more serious, why waste it?

7. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

lol midnight_tiptoes they are kinda like animals
    calleigh is a beautiful female lion and eric is a male lion andthey just cant wait to jump on each other!!=p
    teehee!
    the problem is that its so addictive!! no one can stop watching it!!:p

8. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Do you all see the way Eric and Calleigh look into each others eyes? Not just this season but all of the past? There has always been something there and their eyes just got a little more revealing. So this build up has been happening for years and there is no way that they would be less interesting as time goes by. At least in my opinion. ;)

I am kind of worried about the writers screwing up and not knowing what they are doing, but I think Adam and Emily will make this work themselves and Corey did say that the show's no Grey's so hopefully they'll stick to that comment and not have the characters break up every season. :rolleyes:

9. Amberish

Amberish Hit and Run

*comes out of her hole* Kiss?

Good Lord, I haven't been here for ages. I also haven't watched the show for ages because Horatio gives me a rash, but...

Kiss? KISS? Like, really? On the mouth? Like a real kiss?

This would of course explain the enormous amount of members who have joined the C/E fanlisting in the last couple of days.

10. midnight_tiptoes

DIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAA!!

*hugs*

Dude, where've you been? You missed a hell of an episode. Watch it. NOW. Seriously, now.

Wow, 119 members. We're growing.

Well, Adam wants them to get married. He won't let the writers screw up. Can you imagine a CSI wedding? Oh, God, Eric in a tuxedo... I wanna lick him--oh, God, here comes Calleigh again. RUN!

11. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

I always ask this, but is it Monday??
    I think the thing with Jake is just to add tension, b/c didn't they cut the line where Calleigh was supposed to have cancelled her lunchdate with Jake? We will prevail, E/C is destiny, if not I am going to go down to LA myself and fix it.

12. stellarscience

stellarscience Dead on Arrival

Hey! i live in New Zealand so we are way behind! infact s5 wont start till August here... anyway, im sooo happy about the hiphuggers kiss, but ive also heard alot about "Jake". And I cant picture him at all, i was hoping someone could post a pic of him so i know who im supposed to hate. lol! thanx !

13. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Jake's thread can be found here. :)

I know it was Speed's funeral, but wasn't he wearing a nice suit then? All I remember was him looking so damn hot and me wanting to lick him then and make him feel better. ;)

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I realize that the CSI franchaise is finding some good into bringing some romance, angst and fluff into the CSI's-- LV-Gil/Sara :)rolleyes:), NY-Danny/Lindsay and now--if I'm corect--Eric and Calleigh!
    :lol: :lol: THank you! He did look gorgeous and he totally looked so yummy. :) Lucky Calleigh, she probably gets to touch that body every day!! :devil:

15. midnight_tiptoes

I'm not a big fan of G/S and I hope the writers don't portray E/C in that way. I don't want Miami to turn Eric into a pussy like CSI did with Grissom. Then again, I'm not a big fan of romance.

He did look good at Speed's funeral. Part of his shirt was unbuttoned. Y-UM! Lucky Calleigh, indeed. Emily's even luckier, cause she's a real person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.