Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least we'd get something. I think it is probably Calleigh who will be hunted by this guy and Eric will save her and maybe they can realize their feelings. Even though that'd be sweet and Jake would somehow manage to be out of the picture, it'd be so predictable. As much as I love my Eric and Calleigh, why couldn't they keep the trouble with H?
I am sure everything will end up fine.

Ugh!

I hope that's not the case. I hate the idea of Calleigh being a damsel in distress. If anybody should be, it should be Eric. Anyway, thinking about it, it could work in our favour. I'm all for a little Eric/Jake tension, so them perhaps having a little verbal scuffle when their on edge because Calleigh's in danger is fine with me. But the good thing about this situation is it's going to show the differences between them. Jake's seems like the type to run in their with all his macho crap and be her knight in shining armour. Calleigh's not going to appreciate that one bit. Eric on the other hand, although he's going worried to death about her, would know better than to handle the situation like that. It's going to prove how very different they are. Perhaps all this is just going to make Calleigh realize how little Jake knows about her, and how well Eric does. It's going to help make her realize that Eric is the guy she should be with.

I think it's fairly obvious Calleigh is falling in love with Eric, but mentally, I think we all know what kind of state she's in about these feelings. Maybe this is going to be the thing that puts her head in the same place as her heart, or at least moves them closer together.

I think Cal has always been in love with Eric she just never realized how deep the love went until he was shot.

Him getting shot kind of forced her walls down a little and now some of that love is being show physically, ie the kiss on the cheek and the shard scene. It is going to take a little more, what I don't know, for her to fully understand and accept that those feelings and act on them.

It took him getting shot for her to realize the feelings were...what it will take for her act on them is something totally different.

Did any of that make sense? It sounded better in my head :lol:

I think the whole plane thing with H has been cut or rewritten or something, cuz if it was still in you know we would have seen something of it in all the promos now...but all the promos I've seen have made it look like Calliegh is the one in danger...and like I said, one of the promo's I saw showed it was Eric that Calleigh said the "I trust you with my life" line to, so that makes me very happy! But another one had the "bad guy's" voice saying "that's the one" after Calleigh walked by, so either he stalks her or something I don't know, but I'm pretty sure she's either bait or captured or something...which is good drama but kinda scary. And yeah I hope it's Eric who saves her, and I am still believing that Cal doesn't want the kiss...the way these finale cliffhangers go though, I can totally see them ending it with the kiss and us seeing Eric's face white with shock...which would suck...grrrr! I want E/C happiness dang it!!

Okay now that that was looooooong and rambling I so cannot wait for Monday night and I have a feeling we're gonna be flying in here Monday night...and here's hoping it's cuz we're all over the moon about E/C love!! ;)

delkolover said:
It sounded better in my head :lol:

Story of my life! :D

But I got what you were saying. I think you're right. Calleigh's always had feelings for Eric, but I don't think she's realized that she loves him yet. Call it denial or whatever. What I meant was that she's finally falling for him in a way that's obvious to all, herself and Eric included. It's getting to the point where she doesn't have many more walls to hide behind. I could definately see her trying use her logical side as a barrier, trying to convince herself that whatever her heart might be saying that she knows this isn't the right thing to do.

Then we get to laugh as that defence fails her miserably. ;)

Happy Birthday, midnight_tiptoes!!

Is this weekend going by really slow or is it just me?!?!?! I normally DO NOT complain about weekends, but I just wish Monday would get here sooner!!

In going back to last Monday's episode, Eric and Calleigh's screen time was way too short! They needed to show more, seriously. And also, Calleigh came across to me as trying to explain herself to Eric after her phone call with Jake. Did anyone get that feeling?? It was really cute to me.

Lol, Ali I totally agree with you! :lol: I do think Calleigh loves Eric and I think he loves her, but like you said I think everyone but them has realized that fact...I think they are trying to guard against that (why, I have no idea...maybe it's too real or too strong...) but either way I totally agree...all the walls they try to hide behind...keep getting broken down, all it takes is one heart-stopping smile from Eric and she is lost again, or one wink and giggle from Calleigh and his walls are gone once more...it's love and I can't wait until they really do realize it and fall passionately into eachother's arms! :devil:

CSI_Ali, I love your avatar! :D
And this is something that I've been wondering for a while... the title of this thread! What's the meaning behind it?! :lol:

It's from an interview with ET that Adam and Emily did recently. Emily said that she was reading the script for Just Murdered, taking notes, and whens he got to the kiss her reaction was, "oooooooh! Hellooooo!" So that's why we named the thread that. Adam said that Eric and Calleigh have been in denial about their affections for each other and that they might end up getting married.

Emily and Adam wear their jeans the right way.

Emily and Adam wear their jeans the right way.
Hip Huggers all the way baby! ;) And may I just say they look dang fine on both of these two! :devil:

Is there a link somewhere where I can see that interview...I knew that's where the title was from, but haven't seen it yet! Lol, Adam's awesome...E/C have been denying their feelings for eachother...and I totally see them getting married down the road! Yay! :D :D

I think you might find it at Leela's website here. If it's not there let me know and maybe I can e-mail it to you.

Having the actors on our side is awesome, because that means they're committed to the storyline. When actors don't care for certain story lines they really suffer a lot (like Eric/Natalia, Rory during season 2). But Adam and Emily always put their best into the E/C scenes and I really appreciate that. You can especially tell during the glass shard scene. Holding eye contact with someone else is NOT easy! It's really hard and awkward and tiring. I can only imagine how many times they did that take. But Emily and Adam were so committed to it, the whole thing came out beautifully. Emily, especially. She has this look of sheer adoration on her face. Yay for Adam and Emily!

Yeah maintaining eye contact with someone is hard, I agree...especially if you don't really care about the person...it could make the scene hard to shoot, requiring lots of takes and retakes. Now Adam and Emily...I bet they had to shoot that scene over and over and over...but not cuz they don't like eachother, just the opposite, because it was so dang fun for them to shoot! :D Yay Adam and Em indeed! ;)

Thanks for the link hon! :D I'll let ya know if it works! ;)

Aren't Adam and Emily just perfect? :D Really, who else could pull this off? And the whole eye contact thing - seriously. It's one thing to be able to keep steady eye contact while you're talking to somebody, but to gaze into their eyes and not say a word (okay, yeah, so she did say "...Eric..." ;) ) - that can be awkward enough when it's not scripted. (And again I wonder how much of anything Adam and Emily do is actually scripted, and what's actually them adding their own little subtleties into their scenes for us. :) ) And yet, they pulled it off and made it not only beautiful, but natural. Not forced, not awkward (except in the good way), not out-of-the-blue weird, but completely natural. *sigh* I love this ship. :D

It's almost Monday! ...Well, not really, but it's closer than it was yesterday! :lol: :D

Yeah they really are Jess! And yeah I agree, I really wouldn't be surprised if alot of what they do is the writers/producers just giving them free reign to play with the characters...just telling them, "okay these two are falling in love, now toss stuff in there every once in a while to get that across!" And they love the ship so much themselves that it comes across just as beautiful and natural as it should! :D And yeah hon, this ship is a beautiful thing indeed! :D

47 hours & 5 minutes!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back