Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :lol: Ever see those beer commercials where all the men are sitting around making Man Laws? Well we should make a Woman Law.

Woman Law: Everyone woman must date a Cuban man before their life is over b/c they kiss well and know how to move! :devil:

Not to sound conceded but has anyone noticed the small corelation between Monday's ep and mine and Elicia's fic "Sins of the Father"??
Jackie omg I totally thought that same thing! I'd just read your ficcie and saw the promo and instantly thought of it! Seriously this eppy is SOOOO gonna rock! :D :D

Caro is it your birthday babes?? Happy Birthday!! :D

Jackie woman law indeed and tell me about it...latin men know how to move their hips insanely well....ohhhhhhh baby! :devil:

Bring on Monday...3 days people...wohoooooo!! :D :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Midnight Tiptoes! :)
Maybe Jake will just cheat on Calleigh or something and she'll end him packing.
:) I hope so... Teehee. Then Eric will be there for our Calleigh.

Oh Midnight! Beautiful picture you posted! It breaks my heart when I see that..

And YES--I bet Eric's an amazing, dynamo kisser! Lucky Calleigh!

With those gorgeous big lips of his, Eric's gotta be a good kisser...you just know it! :devil: Ohhhhhhhh yeah! ;)

Mmmmm, I hope they don't make Jake cheat on her. Not cuz I like him, cuz he is a jerk...but cuz I think that'd be too cliched...I'd rather have him be "okay" and have Cal still choose Eric...cuz she wubs him!! :D

Thanks, guys!

This thread is gonna be buzzing on Monday night. Christ. We better start thinking of thread titles already.

I feel like this is the calm before the storm. Oooooh.

Yay, happy birthday Caro!! :D :D

The last thing I want is for Jake to cheat on Calleigh. Sure, Eric could be there to pick up the pieces, but still. I don't want him to be a crazy psychopath either, or anything else like that.

I think it'd be more significant if Jake was not a jerk to Cal, but actually kind of sweet, and yet Calleigh still chooses Eric. 'Cause duh, she's gonna choose Eric over somebody who's horrible to her (I'd hope), but to choose Eric over somebody who genuinely seemed to care for her...I think in the long run that would say more.

Monday night is either going to be really, really good...or really, really bad.

Thankies. I hate birthdays. My birthdays, to be exact. I'm way to be immature to be turning... foenga;dg.

If Miami had better writers, I'd say it would be better to do it like that. Sort of like Pam/Jim/Karen in The Office. Karen is mega awesome (okay, Jake is not mega awesome, he's crass and arrogant) and really sweet and a kick ass girlfriend, but at the end of the day she's not Pam. She and Jim click and make a good couple, but they don't make the ultimate couple that Jim/Pam make. Eric is definitely Calleigh's Pam. Jake makes her giggle, but Eric leaves her speechless.

I need to stop comparing E/C to Jim and Pam! But you know when Eric and Calleigh pranked Ryan? Such a Jim/Pam moment. Ack!

But anyway, this is Miami, so I get the feeling they're gonna pull a couple of cliches here. But who knows, they might surprise us. E/C has been very well written so far.

Hi, everyone! :D

Happy b-day, Caro :D

Sorry I haven't been around alot :)

oooh....that whole J/C thing is making me go all weird.. :lol: more than I am anyway.. :p What I really did come by to say was 'hi' and hope all goes well for you in the finale! ;)

CARO! Emily called! ;) :p
(Jessica got her birthday E/C pic, so you're gonna get one too... me thought...)

Also, I just told my boss that I need tuesday morning off. He asked why.
I said: "Well, it's CSIM finale on monday night!"
Boss: "WTF? Are you insane?"
Me: "D'uh! Of course I am!"
*lol*

With those gorgeous big lips of his, Eric's gotta be a good kisser...you just know it!
Oh yes! He must be an amaaaaazing kisser!
Leela: I love your siggy! I'm visiting your website right now to get some serious Emily love on!

Happy Birthday Carol! :D

789.jpg

Funny how these two often manage to sneak off, out of sight. Even in Season 4!

Happy Birthday Caro! Don't think about the passing years but about the gifts and booze that come with it :lol:

I don't want Jake to cheat on Calleigh, it kinda would be too easy to dismiss him then. I'd like her to be unable to choose (you know like heart and reason fighting) and leaving the three of them in a sort of status quo for a while.
It would be interesting to see how both men react in those days. I expect Jake to be mean and Eric annoyed but not giving into Jake's stupid behavior and aggressions. After a while I guess Cal would come to her senses and do what any reasonable female would do: jump Eric and tell Jake to see if the sun shines brighter somewhere else... like Australia or Siberia :lol:

Happy Birthday, Caro! Have a mojito on me. ;) That's a good omen if you ask me. Around my birthday, we got 'Man Down'. Hopefully they'll give you something good in the finale as a birthday gift. :)

Just noticed the 'Kill Switch' review was up:

There's possible trouble ahead for flirtatious colleagues Calleigh and Delko, who seemed to be heading towards coupledom--until her ex-boyfriend, Jake Berkley resurfaced via a phone call. Eric sees Calleigh on the phone with him and she tells him they're trying to find a time to go out. Now, I know happy couples don't make for good drama and obstacles are bound to pop up to get in the way of a pair getting together, but the obstacles need to make a little more sense than this one. Even if we can believe Calleigh would give Jake, who dumped her once before when they were in school together, what happened to her emerging feelings for Delko?

During Delko's recovery in "Man Down", Calleigh seemed to realize her feelings for Eric ran pretty deep. They've been getting closer ever since, and Natalia even remarked on it in "Burned." Delko certainly seems game--he gets a goofy grin on his face whenever Calleigh is around. So why is Calleigh doing a sudden about-face? I hope the finale will make sense of Calleigh's abrupt change, because as of the last episode, it certainly seemed like sparks were flying between the two CSIs.

Nice to know Kristine's as confuzzled as we are. She always seems to be on level with my opinions.

Wow, bottom of the page! No no, guys.

Thanks for all the b-day wishes. I'm off to my little party in a bit and oh yeah, there'll be mojitos.

I think if they'd kept all the Jake stuff from the beginning, it would've made more sense. But that scene just came out of nowhere. I think the E/C stuff was supposed to happen while Calleigh was seeing Jake. I think they wanted the Jake thing to be a surprising twist, but it was more of a WTF twist.

You know just Jake himself is like WTF. I wish we would have gotten some Jake before because I don't understand what they are trying to do in this finale and I don't want to wait over the summer to see Jake get booted off. I mean he'd be better if he was just minding his own business.

I love how Kristine said "flirtatious". That is cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back