Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Can't wait to see it, can't wait to see it, can't wait to see it! *Mo jumps up and down and giggles excitedly!* I can't believe how quick and hard I fell for this ship...I was a firm H/C fan who came over here just for a look-see a while ago...just to prove how much better my ship was than this one could ever be...and not only was I proven wrong, I was totally seduced into this thread and this ship! And that was before our current spoilers and HOT moments...this ship just exudes chemistry and heat! :devil: I love it! :D

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Hey, Mo. Eric and Calleigh are like heroin. You say to yourself, "just a little bit, you know, I'm just curious," and before you know it, you're in the gutter with needle marks all over your arm.

But man, what a great addiction.

I actually had to smoke. How sad is that? I was so hyper I had to smoke to calm myself down. That was so intense. Adam and Emily deserve an Emmy for Most Intense UST On A Primetime Series.

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Midnight I am a TOTAL spaz but I forgot what you're nickname is? *Mo ducks and hides!* :lol:

Anyway...yeah heroin they so are! I was addicted before I even had a fighting chance! ;) But why the heck not, they rock so much I can't even begin to care! :D

Lol, you had to smoke? Wow...I SOOO can't wait to see this scene! Oh yeah baby! :D

4. midnight_tiptoes

You can call me Caro.

It's THAT intense. Dude, it's so intense you better have a pair of clean panties handy. Trust me, you're gonna need them.

Everybody needs to watch this already so I can post without spoiler codes.

5. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Okay I am soooo going to go watch the episode now! My internet connection died for three hours so now I'm gonna go see! :D

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ohhh I like that...sounds kinda sexy... :lol: Lol, I can totally see Eric saying that you... "Caro hey babe!" Wouldn't that be a good day! ;) Of course you'd have to run after that cuz Cal would be right behind you ready to whack you, hard! ;) Lol!

Clean pair of panties...got it, check! :devil:

Yeah tell me about it...I want to watch it, believe me!!!

7. CSI_Duquesne01

considering from the spoilers, they're together?

and no, I kind of don't want to get rid of my addiction, I just want to tone it down. But I think that's impossible! :D

8. midnight_tiptoes

If Eric ever said my name I would spontaneously combust.

I was talking to Jackie and,

when Natalia started talking about Calleigh, Eric smiled and blushed and looked down? And then he was all, "yeah, she's been great," all dreamy and shit. And then added the 'everyone has' to be safe. Eric, Eric, Eric. So transparent.

They're not together, but that line was a HUGE anvil.

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo reads Xane's spoiler and almost faints...* Wait...what? Really? Awwwww....Caro hon, if that's true and you didn't spoiler box us on that earlier, I'm gonna die!!

Tone down your addiction? Really? Good luck babe! ;) :lol:

10. midnight_tiptoes

I don't think they're together. At least I hope not. If they ever hook up, I want it to happen before our very eyes. Besides, Corey said there would be no resolution this season, so I think the 'are we together?' line was just an anvil. Things are going to get very interesting, methinks.

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Interesting....heehee, I like interesting! ;) And yeah I totally agree on your spoiler...totally! :D

Can't wait to see it, can't wait, can't wait....still can't wait! :lol:

12. CSI_Duquesne01

That's wonderful! Can't wait to see it! So the scenes were played out well then? :D

13. midnight_tiptoes

Nothing I can say can describe that scene. It was that intense. It was actually several seconds of them staring at each other and smiling like they wanted to kiss. And it wasn't because of the evidence. That came after.

Has the west coast seen it already? Hurry up, west coast!

14. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

If by 'played out well', you mean it was totally and super obvious that it was taking every last fiber of restraint for Eric and Calleigh to keep from jumping each other, or at the least, making out, then yeah, it played out well. :D :lol: Seriously, though. I don't think there's anybody that could've pulled what we got tonight off better than Adam and Emily. :D

I bet you do. :devil: But then again, don't we all? :D

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

West coast has....*Mo checks her watch VERY impatiently!*....55 whole minutes...geez the clock moves slow...okay I'm gonna go distract myself with last night's "Without a Trace" while I wait for Miami and my E/C to come...otherwise I'm gonna go insane watching the clock and getting mad at how slow it's moving! ;)

I'll be back! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.