Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

Knowing how damn hot it can get in those wetsuits, I say take it off, Calleigh!

I'm home! And ready for a new episode. Now. Why do we have to wait three more days? It's not fair.

Also, don't miss ET on Monday, apparently they're doing a segment on E/C. Weeee!

I know, that is why I am watching tonight to catch a preview of Monday night's episode.

Do you think we could get a little interview from Adam and/or Emily? I can't wait to hear what they say! :D

Honestly, I am surprised Calleigh didn't jump Eric on that boat. I know Horatio was there, but come on, he can't stop them. :rolleyes:

If that was me, that wetsuit wouldn't have a stood a chance :lol:

I was surprised by Cal's restraint although for a second there I thought she was leaning in towards Eric and not the camera :devil: Damn Horatio and whoever else was there! :lol:

Oh we all know, what happened after the cameras stopped rolling ;). I am going to have to tape ET and CSI b/c I have a meeting, but I'll watch as soon as I get back. How much time till Monday anyways??

By my calculations here on the east coast there are 49 1/2 hours til the ep....god that is a long time :lol:

I'd rather say hours than days...to me it sounds like less time :lol:

Jesus Christ.

Okay, somebody please distract us by writing a fic. Who hasn't written anything in a while? How about the drabbles challenge? We need to bring that community back to life.

i can't wait until monday night ether. This week has like felt like forever! :confused: Can't wait so excited just don't wanna be disapointed ya know what I mean?! Catch you guys tomorrow! :D

I know what you mean. I hope we don't get dissapointed either even though that's like on everybody elses wish list. :lol:

Yeah, we all have to find time to right a fic at the same time so we know all of us are working on one. :D

Night patluver. :)

I'm not expecting much from this episode. I think it'll just be friendly, just a way for them to build up for what's coming.

But if what's coming is hotter than this then holy shit, I'm not gonna survive this month. E/C is going to kill me. Kill me with their hotness.

I finally saw the promo and holy crap. So. Hot.

Isn't it hot? This episode was suposed to be different than planned out, right? So then this might be friendly and build up since the writers have seemed to tweak it.

Oh yeah and you finally saw it? Where have you been? :lol:

Found an article on miamiherald.com. They visited the set, when the cast and crew were in Miami a few days ago.

Caruso didn't give away any secrets quite as grand as that, but he did reveal that a surprising love triangle is about to erupt on CSI: Miami."It doesn't involve me," he says. "It's two of the principal characters and somebody who's a regular. It's -- hey, am I supposed to be telling you this?"Evidently not, since the show's publicists began shrieking and tearing their hair when asked about the triangle. But Adam Rodriguez, who plays forensic technician Eric Delko, offered another clue when he was asked if there's anything he's always wanted to do on the show. "I never get to kiss enough beautiful girls," he said, then smiled contentedly in a way that suggested his complaint should have been phrased in the past tense. Emily Procter, who plays CSI: Miami's slinky blonde ballistics expert Calleigh Duquesne, was suspiciously unavailable for comment. But that still leaves us the third corner of the triangle to figure out.

so...

We're not as stupid as the Miami Herald and know fur sure NOW that there's indeed gonna be a Calleigh/Eric/Jake triangle....

and

"Emily was suspiciously unavailable for comment..." Sounds like TPTB locked her in somewhere, afraid of her going all "OMG I can't keep my mouth shut about how much I enjoyed kissing Adam!" or something... *lol*

Come on, monday!

Oooo Leela, me likey that article! It makes me all happy and content and is distracting me from the impending doom that is my psychology assignment. Eric and Calleigh are so distracting with their hotness!

I cannot frakking wait until Monday (actually, it will be Tuesday over here when it airs in the U.S.)... I'm seriously dying here... I've watched the promo about 50 times and I still squee everytime!

*sigh* *sings* Eric and Calleigh sitting in a tree, F R A K K I N G!! Can you imagine them doing it in a tree? TREE SEX! It'd be hard but I'm sure they could pull it off!

Someone needs to write a fic involving Calleigh, Eric, sex and trees... but not sex with trees because that's ewey... sex IN a tree...

Okay, I'll shut up about tree sex now...

That's funny, yesterday I was talking to Jackie and speculating that they were keeping Jake's appearances a surprise.

I'm so excited, and I hope Eric doesn't bow out because he wants Calleigh to be happy. I hope he realizes Calleigh's happiest with him and fights for her. And Adam's comment makes me think we're gonna see an ACTUAL kiss. Holy crap, I hope so!

What's with Eric and love triangles? Boy's hot.

Kate, methinks you should write the story yourself. I bet you have all the visuals going there, just put it down on paper.

I kind of like the idea of a love triangle. Call me crazy but I think it makes this whole thing more interestng and to be truthful Jake doesn't stand a chance against Eric. ;)

I don't think Eric will bow out. While I don't think that he will outwardly act jealous etc, I think we will see the confliction in his features and we will probably see it in Cal too. She is just using Jake as a buffer so she can avoid her feelings for Eric b/c she is afarid of them.

You know I don't mind the idea of a love triangle and I don't mean to be smug but Jake has no chance against Eric either. :rolleyes: And you know I think that's a good theory that Cal will start to feel for Eric while she is using Jake to hide her and yes. That thing about Eric not kissing enough BEAUTIFUL girls, so cute. Now we know for sure they are kissing-kissing and Adam likes it. :D And really, were was Emily!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back