Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

^He looks like a caveman protecting his mate :lol: All you need are a few grunts and it would be perfect :lol:

But like I said before: Pissed off Eric, is sexy/hot Eric :D

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Ah, the time Eric caught a couple of young guys staring at Calleigh. The sad part is, they were staring at the car parked behind her, not at her per se.

He thinks he's so tough with his little pink shirt.

4. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

5. midnight_tiptoes

She's proud because he used the moves she taught him.

Guys, just one more day! Whoo! Tomorrow's gonna be the longest day in history, though. Holy crap. This will be like our moon landing, and that makes me realize how sad my life is.

6. delkolover

^ :lol: That is sooo true...my life is sad as well ;) Well except for Tuesday when I fly to Vegas!!!!!! :D

There are just a little over 27 hours to go on the east coast :eek: I can't fickin wait and tomorrow will probably crawl along and I will want to rip my hair out but the in the end WOHOOO!!!

Is it Monday yet? :lol:

7. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

:lol: He looks like he's protecting his mate alright. :D

luvingmyHoratio, that story was really good and I wish the show would do something like that. :D Very sexy.

You know, guys, I think that Calleigh is stronger than everyone makes her out to be. She has gone through so much and that builds her character, but I can understand if she is getting weak in the feelings department. I mean she is going to have to fight her feelings.

Oh yeah and I don't know about her working out but I am sure she does.

8. delkolover

I don't think she is weak about her feelings. I just think she doesn't like to show them b/c of her upbringing etc. She is definately going to struggle with them there is no doubt about that. She is the type of person who keeps her heart closed off and the fact that Eric has worked his way in probably scares her and she is trying to hide them the best she can.....but of course cirmcumstances are going to make that difficult.....GOD I love angst :lol:

9. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Now I'm not saying Cal is weak on her emotions in the sense that she is a little weakling or something. She has dealt with them before and I am sure she will be easy with them when time comes. Even though everyone has thought of her as well together and people go into shock if she cries, I don't see what is so shocking. She is a human and needs to let out her feelings. Maybe her herself doesn't realize that either and thinks something is wrong if she let's out her emotions.

10. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Not sure if i'll put it in a spolier, but better safe than sorry....

Hiya guys, just here to post some news. Not sure if you've heard, or read the promo released by CBC for the eppie 'Just Murdered. A quote --> [Voice over: “Don’t miss the one moment everyone will remember.”] [Text over: “Everyone will remember.”] [Calleigh leans forward and kisses Delko.] [Close-up on Delko.]

11. midnight_tiptoes

I think you might be several days late with that news :lol:. Everyone saw it in the promo that aired after the episode last Monday.

Calleigh may also have some problems with the fact that they work together and it's frowned upon. I'm sure this is another excuse she might use. Who knows, though, and I'd be shocked if the writers actually remembered anything about Calleigh's past. They tend to have selected memory.

12. StellaMac

StellaMac Witness

I'm so excited. I can't wait!

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Since unlike most CSI fans, I like a little "drama", a little "love" and a little "complication"--BRING ON THE MESSED-UP TRIANGLE, BABY! Besides, I know that our Eric/Calleigh Love will MAKE IT THROUGH at the end of the day! I can't wait! It sounds so great and whoohoo----GO, Hiphuggers because EVERYBODY--Adam, Emily,... the WRITERS know that HipHuggers are together til the end and they have the best chemistry and WHEE--They're fantastic together.--So I have faith in our ship! It's sailing honey, we just need to grab that anchor! << Terrible metaphor, by the way. :p

14. drkate

drkate Corpse

Oh my lord, this has been the LONGEST week in my entire life! Is it Monday over there yet? It's been Monday over here for like, 22 hours and 36 minutes!

This episode had better be good or I may be forced to write angry letters to the CBS advertisment people for misleading us! If it is a good scene then who knows, I may actually write a fic! It may inspire me! Although my fics are pretty crap and mindless and fluffy... but still.

BRING ON THE E/C!!!!!

15. delkolover

YAY Monday is finally here!!!! Bring on the E/C. I agree that this ep had better have been worth the extremely long wait....otherwise I will SCREAM. :lol:

11 1/2 hours to go on east coast :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.