Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

I wonder if that would change if he found out Eric was pounding his lambchop.

So eloquent. :lol:

I feel like Duke would be relieved to know Calleigh had started seeing Eric. We have Jake, we have Hagen...it looks like this has been a pattern for Cal for ages, like Duke has watched her pick all the wrong guys right and left. I think he already knows that Eric is different. Eric is respectful to Calleigh, he cares about her, he loves her, he watches out for her, he'd never intentionally hurt her. And you know Duke really does want the best for his daughter, and Eric is by far the best guy she's ever had feelings for. I think he'd be all for their relationship. :D

I want to see Eric's mom! You know she and Calleigh would click the very first time they met, and from then on out, at every Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, and every random dinner...you know the whole, "When can I expect my grandbabies?" conversation would come up. :D

I love this ship. Both their families are full of HipHuggers. :lol: :D

Oh no doubt that both their families are hip huggers; which is why we need to see them. Of all the characters I really want to see Eric's family the most. I mean they have had so much heartache with Marisol's death and Eric's injury that I think they need to see one of their children happy and be involved in it in some way.

It would be a nice little look into the personal lives of one of the characters. Although, when Duke is aorund things are always interesting....so it would be nice to see his take on their relationship.

Yeah I gotta say I think both families would love E/C together...I think Duke would approve of Eric for his little "lampchop", I mean come on what Dad isn't gonna love a big strong guy who is kind and totally in love with his daughter? Especially when he knows his daughter is in love with him back.... :D

Can't wait for Monday...yay, can't wait! :D Heehee! :lol:

Me too! I totally see Erics family so pleasured, nervous, excited and embarassed to see Calleigh! To meet Eric's girlfriend! God! That sounds so adorable... I can see Mama Delko gushing over how beautiful her future daughter-in-law is! :) Wheee!
Go, E/C!
I can't until Monday either!

Don't you think Eric's family would be gorgeous and Calleigh does have siblings, right? I wonder how they would react around one another.

Well good thing Mamma Delko is offering to babysit. Then Eric and Calleigh can have all the time to themselves. :devil:

I think Calleigh has all brothers, and Eric has all sisters.

Mama Delko would start pushing for a baby immediately, especially if Eric's sisters don't have any kids. Which they probably do, but she'd want Eric to have kids like right away. My family's like that too, always wanting me to procreate.

I wanna see his sisters. I want one of them to have to go on a sudden trip and leave the baby with Eric so we can see him dealing with that. It would be hilarious, Eric changing diapers and stuff.

I would to see Eric trying to change diapers....he would be like a fish out of water :lol:

I wouldn't mind seeing one of Calleigh's brothers....especially to see how he interacts with their father b/c it sounds like Cal is only one who has stuck by Duke through everything.

Momma Delko would so be pushing for more grandkids especially from Eric b/c he is her only son. Cal probably wants kids, but I'm sure her reaction would be priceless to the request :lol:

Lol, poor Eric would be all confused. :lol: And then Calleigh would roll her eyes and smile, and take over and change the baby's diaper herself. And she stops the baby from crying.

And thus she gives Eric one more reason why she's a total natural with kids and would be an amazing mom. :D And then of course they go make a few babies of their own. :D

I'd love to see one of Calleigh's brothers on the show. Who knows, we may even get another Eric-Marisol moment, except this time with Jealous Eric not knowing that Cal's talking to her brother. Of course, her brother would have to visably upset Cal, just so we can see Eric's protectiveness come to the surface once more. :D

Knowing Calleigh, all her brothers are probably scared of her.

Would be awesome to see one, though. I bet he'd be cute.

I wonder if Donahue will ever say anything about what's coming up. If it were a Caruso storyline she'd already be all over it.

Knowing Calleigh she probably beat her brothers up when they were kids :lol:

I'm sure he would be cute...I mean Cal is beautiful so her brothers must be hot hot hot ;)

the season finale was written by Ann Donahue, one of the executive producers & Sunil Nayar, one of the co-executive producers

Gosh, is it Monday yet??
So will the finale, be good or not, i hope it is especially with some E/C.
I would love to see how Calleigh's brothers interact with Eric, and Calleigh too, would be interesting

No doubt Cal's brothers would be hot and Marisol was beautiful so his other sisters have to be pretty, too.

So wil Eric be one of those dad's who uses latex gloves, a protective mask, and googles while changing his babies' diapers? :lol:

So is that spoiler good news or bad news?

only 2 days and about 3 hours until the episode airs in the east!!
it would be interesting to see calleighs brothers and if eric does something stupid to her(which i know he wont) he will probably beat him up!!

Lol, poor Eric would be all confused. And then Calleigh would roll her eyes and smile, and take over and change the baby's diaper herself. And she stops the baby from crying.
haha, that'll be so adorable! I can't wait to see that! Eric would be kissing her and thanking her after. She'll laugh and wink at him, "Eric--You'll have to learn sometime!"
only 2 days and about 3 hours until the episode airs in the east!!
Awwww, so add about 2 days and 3 hours for us on the West Coast... :(

I'm moving to California this summer and that's the only thing I'm not looking forward to, having to wait three hours more than everyone else to see a freaking episode. Curse you, you red-headed step child of a time zone.

I don't think Calleigh would need her brothers to defend her. Rest assured that if Eric ever did something stupid, she'd kill him herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back