Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

Well, that love triangle I suspected since the begining, which will definetely bring something interesting to the plot, I know that Jake doesn't stand a chance against Eric, but I just hope the writers dont' mess this thing up at all, because we never know how they will react.

A triangle? Are they serious? Don't they remember what happened last time a triangle happened? Of course, maybe I'm still bitter because I hated two sides of that triangle. Here I love all three. :D I'm...oddly intrigued. This could either be so good or so completely bad. Maybe the fact that Jake is there will be what makes Eric make his move. :D He can't lose Calleigh to Jake. I know he doesn't want to watch Calleigh be with Jake. This could be good. :D

What the hell is so surprising about this triangle? It's been building for longer than that other dreadful triangle that happened. The EC attraction has been building for years, and is just now coming to the surface. Jake and Calleigh had something, and there may still be a little something there. I don't see what's so surprising about this.

I don't think the writers are going to mess this up...I mean Donahue of all people co-wrote the season finale and put the triangle in so...I think we are going to be pleasantly surprised by how things turn out. While there are many ways they can fuck this up; so far they have handled it pretty well and I am extrax excited now for the rest of the season. How long do you guys think we will see this love triangle?

Jackie, now that you put it like that, it makes me feel better.
the triangle, I see it lasting through next season, and eventually ending somewhere in the middle of the season, with a good resolution I hope. Also, this all ties in with Corey's past email about sparkage, but with some complications.

So if she is writing the season finale(no surprise, really) then do you all think it will revolve around Horatio or she'll really put in some good screen time for a triangle? I mean if it will go into next season she might but if something big is going to happen then she may put in a twist or leave it alone. So what does everyone think the finale has us in for?

I don't think Donahue is going to leave it alone. I do however, think she is going to make it interesting for us :lol: Love triangle are always interesting and this show has a way of making the mundane intresting and sit on the edge of your seat worthy. i do think it is going to go into next season but I don't see the triangle lasting that long. Maybe 2 or 3 eps into the season b/c any longer than that will be boring. We may not, however get a resolution of E/C at *that* point; that will bre dragged out further into the season I think. Jake does not threaten this ship at all. He is merely a tool to make it more angsty and interesting. ;)

i though that the triangle would be between Eric/Callegih/Ryan but thats just me. i really dont like Jake i mean yea Calleigh likes/liked him because he is a bad boy.

Isn't Ryan main cast? The article says that the third person was a regular. I really don't think he qualifies for that... And Cal seems more interested in Jake than Ryan at the time... And of course Eric, but that's obvious ;)

I am thinking it could be Eric/Calleigh/Ryan if the show is changing it, but they have already done Eric/Natalia/Ryan and that didn't work so well and it made Eric and Ryan's friendship really ummm...strange. You know, the asking for money and such. So that's why I don't think they should do it but Calleigh/Eric/Jake seems better because they can't just have Jake disappear and not mention him again. Calleigh needs to finish off her feelings about him. If she even still has hard feeilngs for him.

Hiya all did my first Eric/Calleigh story. Rrated of course. If anyone would like to read it please PM and I'll send it. All I ask is for some feedback before I post on FF.Net

luvingmyhorato i loved that story!!
if only it happened on the show:(

I'll read it.

I agree they're definitely talking about Jake. There's never been an indication that Calleigh and Ryan are attracted to each other, so to go there would be so Grey's Anatomy, and the writers said they don't wanna go down that route. I'm actually more interested in Jake's reaction. We know he can be very nasty. God, would he try to pick a physical fight with Eric? Cause Eric would punch him once and knock him out.

Guys, we need a thread title.

Yeah tehy are definately talking about Jake. If Eric punched Jake his hand would probably go right through Jake's head :lol: That little skinny grunt wouldn't stand a chance. Plus Cal would kick Jake's ass for even looking at Eric the wrong way :lol:

i think that's why they make a great couple because they look out for each other

maybe Jake will be involved with drugs somehow, and Calleigh will be faced with the decision of leaving him, or staying with him and help him get clean, at the sake of not being with Eric. That would help explain the 'complications' Miller wrote about. I think if Jake was in trouble somehow, Calleigh would have a hard time walking away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back