Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

you know maybe the Jake storyline was cancelled and have decided to go with the E/C instead, other wise why would they advertise the kiss, this is BIG

Well I think that Jake storyline would have been interesting, but as long as they take it one steo at a time with E/C interaction. Don't rush it, please don't rush it! :eek: Jake's gotta be back, right? So they can get rid of him by the end of the season? :D

ok i think that maybe the directors are trying to fool us woth those pics and in the preview it looks like they kiss on the lips and maybe there just trrying to fool us or maybe its just me! :confused: :eek: :) :lol:
these spoiler codes thingys are getting kinda annoying :rolleyes:

mmm
maybe, but other spoilers tend to sugest other wise, like episode burned (piece of shard glass) and Corey's emails

Lol, yeah the spoiler codes are getting annoying...just cuz it takes so long to read anything in here! :lol: But the fact that they're here is a good thing cuz it means lots of fun things are happening, which I always like! :D :D

would LOVE if they cancelled the Jake storyline! He may be cute, but as an interest for Cal he ANNOYS me! Plus I don't see her going for a jerk like him, sorry to any Jake fans but I don't see it happening! So I would LOVE to see that the writers cancelled that storyline in favor of E/C, totally hope that's true! :D

I find that the spoilers in the promos are very misleading and the ones told to us(so far this season) are true. So I will listen to Corey, but sometimes they change the storylines and that's okay with me, as long as they stick with Eric and Calleigh! :D

Yeah I'm just hoping they stick with E/C too...I know I'm new to this ship, but I hate it when they give you all these teasers about a ship and make you think it's really gonna happen and then just drop it! I really really hope they do not do that with E/C...I don't think they could cuz they've had too much chemistry for too long for the PTB to just drop them, but still...there's that fear! :p Lol, anyway...I'm excited to see what's coming for E/C! :D

in the last episode calleigh mentioned that she liked the bad boy type
i mean yea Jake is a bad boy but if her and eric get together then that means that she likes other type of guys also.

I remember several bad boy scenes involving Calleigh and I have to say Eric is a sweetie so that will have to be a change for her. :D A good one that is. ;)

That would really suck if they just dropped it. How many times have they done that before? Lost count. But it sounds like they'll keep this in the running and let's just hope they don't rush it and they might actually be listening to Adam and Emily's feedback on this to know what the fans really want. :D

I think Eric could totally be a BAD boy! :devil: No worries there! ;) Jake's bad in the "Yeah-I'm-Hot-but-I'm-a-jerk!" way...whereas Eric is bad in the "I'm-HOT-and-tough-and-can-be-a-total-bad-ass-whenever-I-want-while-not-actually-hurting-Cal-in-the-process!" way! :D Now that right there...that's a winner if you ask me! :devil: :lol:

Yeah, Eric is like...a man without trying hard to be one. He is just born with sexyness and it goes well with his anger(sometimes) while most bad boys I think of are soooo lame. Jake is cute and not the worst, but still.

Eric wouldn't dare hurt Cal. If they get together and then he hurts her feelings or she's feeling blue, wouldn't it be sweet to see him with a box of chocolates and a teddy bear?It would be cheesy but at least he cares! :D

I totally agree...Eric is manly and tough and a total guy's guy, but with that tender sweet center that makes all the girls just "WANT" him! :devil: No wonder Cal does! ;) And yeah I totally agree I don't see E ever hurting Cal...and if he ever did, on accident, you know he'd make it up to her many times, many ways! Flowers, teddy bear...other ways! :devil: ;)

He is just born with sexyness and it goes well with his anger

God, I love angry Eric. :D :lol: That one episode, the one where he was all yelling and up in this guy's face and I swear he was about to throw a table at that guy...that was hot. Come on, I know I'm not the only one! We know Calleigh loves it. :devil: We all know what Angry Eric plus Sexy Calleigh has to add up to... :devil: :D

On a, uh, less guttery note, lol, I could see Eric accidentally upsetting Cal, and then showing up on her doorstep that night with candy or flowers or both. (Oh, and let's not forget that pout that Calleigh can't resist. ;) ) We know Calleigh is it for him, and he seems like he'd want to totally lavish her with everything when she's not happy. Aw. She could never stay mad at him.

Oh my gosh one minute Eric could be beating th crap out of someone(basically for Calleigh) and the next he is giving you(as in Calleigh) candy. But I love it when he is angry. I want to get another protective scene and Calleigh realizes Eric's care for her. :D

Hey when Eric's angry and Calleigh's sexy everyone knows what's going to happen. I just want to see it, that's all. Is that to hard to ask for? :rolleyes:

Yeah I'm totally with ya Jess!! :devil: There is definitely something so freaking hot about a guy who can get that passionate about something, yet still be tender with you...all that passion inside, only means good things for the woman he loves! (Lucky Cal! :devil: )

Lol, nope not too much to ask Xane! I want to see some angry E and sexy Cal happen...ohhhh, to see E get made at a suspect, and Cal totally gets turned on, gets all sexy and jumps him in the locker room...*Swoon!* :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back