Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

Oh my gosh angry Eric and sexy Calleigh...what wouldn't I give to see that??? lol those promo pics are awesome!!! I'm so excited now they absolutely made my day.

And I agree, there's something really sexy about a guy who you know is strong and masculine and whatever but you also know would never hurt you. Lol how good would it be to be Calleigh? I mean seriously.

There is definitely something so freaking hot about a guy who can get that passionate about something, yet still be tender with you...all that passion inside, only means good things for the woman he loves! (Lucky Cal! )
She is lucky! I love a guy who is so passionate and raw and... oh god! Man, do I love Eric?
Even more when he's with Calleigh!
*skips off to see write some some E/C ff!!!*

I love Eric when he is mad. In Throwing Heat when he went after that guy I was like 'ugh could you be any more sexy?' :lol: Any man who sticks up for a woman when a guy is beatin on her is ok in my book ;)

I'm surprised Cal didn't jump him when she found out b/c it was definately a turn on :devil: Eric is just genuinely a good guy and that is what Cal needs. She may like the 'bad boy' but she needs to realize that all the bad boys she has dated have broken her heart or hurt her in some way.

I would love to see Eric go after Jake especially if he finds out that he has been mistreating Cal, not physically just being a jerk. Jake deserves to be bitch slapped :lol:

Jesus Christ, you guys are posting machines. Never thought I'd see this thread this lit up. Also, we need to start thinking of a thread title so we don't end up with something totally lame like "lol kiss!1"

I'm gonna go ahead and say I think it would be nice if we saw Jake again, if only because it would add conflict and I'm all about that. Also, if Calleigh picks Eric, I want her to pick him knowing what else is out there and the fact that it might affect their jobs. I don't want them to just fall into a relationship, and Calleigh needs to realize she has horrible taste in men. To see her in a situation where she gets to compare Jake vs Eric could be eye opening for her.

And if this E/C happens, I don't want the writers to ignore Calleigh's issues. I don't want them to focus on Eric's past and some of his flaws and make her out to be perfect. I want them to explore her vulnerabilities.

Ok so what should the next thread be called? Something cool and interesting and I have no ideas. Hmm.. good thing I'm not in charge of making new threads. Ha.

Also to the point of the before discussion: I also think Eric is a bit of a bad boy. I know Calleigh sees this in him and I think it's what draws her to him, but it's also his loyalty and his ethics as well. Plus, he's really cute. ;)

I think Eric could be a bad boy if he wanted, but unlike Jake, it's something he can turn on and off. So it's perfect for Calleigh because they can role play in bed to her liking but he'll cuddle with her afterwards.

I do, however, think he's dangerous in the sense that Calleigh can't control herself when she's near him. As much as it frustrates her, I also think she enjoys the hell out of it. He's like James Bond and she's a myriad of Bond girls.

Did Calleigh actually say she likes bad boys? I remember Ryan asked her once, but I don't recall her replying. I do know Valera said she likes bad boys, but I don't remember Calleigh ever confirming this.

Calleigh said in Rush that she likes bad boys.
Let me check the exact quote...

"It's that whole bad boy thing, I guess. I like it!"

Or could've also been:

"It's that whole bad boy thing. I guess I like it!"

But I think it was the first one...
;)

So it's perfect for Calleigh because they can role play in bed to her liking but he'll cuddle with her afterwards.

Exactly what I was thinking. :D :devil: Eric's just the perfect guy! Why oh why has Calleigh not jumped him yet?!

Eric can be bad when the moment calls for it, but in being bad you know he's got to be oh so good. :devil: :D It's about time Calleigh learned just how good. :D

Yeah we all know Eric likes to use his cuffs in the bedroom :devil:

Calleigh definately needs to find out just how much of a bad boy Eric is. Although, I get the feeling Cal likes bad boys b/c she can be a bad girl in the bedroom :devil:

She's a very kinky girl
The kind you don't take home to mama...

Great, that song's gonna stay in my head all afternoon.

Calleigh looks like a scratcher, and a cuff lover. She looks like the type who likes to be in control in the bedroom. Of course, Eric would love it. He'd just lay there in bed, naked, with a huge grin on his face. "Whatever you want, baby!"

woah!! add to read a lot to catch up!!
calleigh definatley is the-good-girl-that-likes-bad-boys type
but i think that she will try something different with eric
eric has now turned into the type of guy that you can take homw to your mom and dad since before he was the "player" that went out toothing

Bad boys are good for a fling, but you can't depend on them if you want more than that.

You know, if Eric and Calleigh hook up, I want Duke to come back. I'd love to see his reaction to it. He always seemed to like Eric. I wonder if that would change if he found out Eric was pounding his lambchop.

Calleigh is way to mature for a bad boy like Jake. He is your typical bad boy and I would think she would chose Eric over Jake and Eric really has matured. So if they keep that Jake thing, it's all for the best. :D

Aren't you positive her dad wouldn't like him either? Eric definetly had something more.

Hmmm thread title. How about...I don't know. The ones I keep coming up with are lame, but not as lame as "lol kiss!1" Thank god I don't have a mind like that. :lol:

^ :lol: How would any dad react to their daughter getting pounded :lol:

The impression I always got was that Duke liked Eric and saw something that could be more than friendship. Although, it is hard to tell with Duke b/c of all the shit that swirls around him. Father's tend to be oblivious to things like that.

Now if Eric's mother showed up....she would be all like "when I can expect grandchildren?" :lol: And if they weren't together he mother would definately conive to get them together.

yea i could totally imagine eric's mom going to his job one day and in front of calleigh suggest that they should get together and then eric blushes a bunch and calleigh blushes a bunch and it would be a awkward moment!!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back