Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

Did you ever watch the O.C? Whether you did or didn't, remember when Ryan started having fantasies of Taylor washing herself in soapy water? That would be soooo hot if Eric had naughty dreams like that about Calleigh.

Oh God. :lol: I can just imagine Eric's expression. Of course, Calleigh would have to catch him fantasizing. :devil: And make it reality. :D

Leela! That manip is awesome! :D They look so good together (...duh. Like we all don't know that already. :lol:) And she would fit so perfectly under his chin. It's so cute. :D They've got to give us something like that just once, don't they?

So I finally finished that post Dead Zone fic I started literal years ago. :D Nothing much happens though...not with thoughts of that obnoxious Hagen lurking around her mind...but yeah. Eric tries, at least. :D

Awesome story, Jessica! I left you a review. You write the best Calleigh.

You know, their height difference is one of the many reasons why I love this ship. He could probably throw her over his shoulder like he's lifting air. Emily's so tiny.

The height difference definately makes this chip cuter. I mean she would look so cute cuddled up to him with her head tucked under his chin....AWWWW I hope we get something like that. :) I think their coloring makes this pair cute as well. His dark skin and her fair color and blonde hair....my god they like a prom king and queen.

Then again, the caveman style thing would be hot too! And you're right he could sling her over his shoulder with one hand while probably running around a track!!

I just love their height difference. There's something about her petiteness that makes me think of them...you know...even more. :devil: And also, he could just carry her anywhere!

Oh yeah, we'll have Eric and Calleigh be like Tarzan and Jane and you know that Tarzan was WILD. :D

Anybody said Caveman and Tarzan? Reminds me of a pic I made (and posted) quite a while ago:
deadlol2.jpg

And now I'll go and read your fics! Yay! Two new fics on one day!

You know, I remember seeing that before. That is hilarious! Calleigh's expression is pricelesss.

You all did a great job on those fics. I will try to review later...

:lol: :lol: :lol: Me, Jo; you, Jane!!! That manip is priceless...he really does look cavemanish.

Thanks Leela :D

oh my god, Leela! :lol: I love that so much :D

Has someone written a fic about the height difference/ wild tarzan thingy? :devil: that'd definantly make my day :D

Leela what episode is that from?
i remember seeing it haha i might put it as my wallpaper!!

I am pretty sure that pic is from Dead Air in Season 4

What always bothered me about that scene was that they were getting shot at and glass was shattering around them and Cal and Eric barely reacted. I mean bullets are flying and they are both sitting there like it is nothing. Watch it again...you will see what I mean.

Maybe cuz they're SO focused on eachother that flying bullets and glass mean nothing to them! :lol: They get caught up in eachother's eyes and everything else just seems to disappear...time, space, danger, bullets...you get the idea! :lol:

Can't wait until our eppy tomorrow night...here's hoping we get some good E/C! Yummy alert! :devil:

Heh. I like that idea. :D All hell breaks lose around them, but as soon as they find each other's eyes, everything around them fades into slow motion in midair. They get lost in each other's eyes, lost in the moment, and beyond each other, nothing nor nobody else exists. And then when the dust settles and all that, he can hold her and she can tuck her head under his chin, since we already know she fits perfectly there. :D

Gah. Cheesy. :lol: But who cares; it's cute! :D And we already know they're like each other's calm from the storm anyway. :D

I so love this ship. :D

This ship is like chocolate, you can get so addicted and it's good for you! :D

I wonder if we could get a scene where they just look into each others eyes, but I would really like it if Eric looked a little further down. :devil: You know what I mean? Get the flirting high up again. I mean you can be a couple who flirts all the time. :D

I'm just so glad E/N is over. What a nightmare that was. God, never again. Please.

It's been so long since we had a new episode I don't even remember what the opening credits look like :(.

adam_emily2.jpg

YAY!

I can't believe that that is over and it is the next season! That was painful! I just hope Eric and Calleigh would stay together. I mean it would suck(but oh well) if they just laid it off, but then again that wouldn't make sense and Adam and Emily would look sooooo hot and the writers just couldn't do that. Not to two incredibly hot people. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back