Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

Oh I totally think they had sex in WFDF!!

I mean why even mention no Midnight Tiptoe or him sleeping on the couch if you weren't hoping or expecting there to be some midnight tiptoe!! It was a total booty call :lol: Why else would he ask her and no one else?!!

:lol:

That would have to be my favorite scene for the episode :p Oh you know what? I'm now suffering from a huge urge to write a fic about it :D No, I'm not suffering from it, I'm enjoying every single second of it actually :lol:

And thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! :D It's really appreciated, I normally find it pretty hard to fit in to places :lol: I mean, personality-wise, because my mind is nearly always in the gutter :devil:

Ummm, how could they have not had sex in WFDF. I mean they all say that they have had the most platonic relationship, but hello? What do you think Eric was doing at her place? He's known for going around and since she mention NO midnight tiptoes, he soooooo did it. Naughty boy. :devil:

Like Calleigh was serious when she said "No midnight tiptoe." :devil: First, she couldn't keep a straight face when she said it, and when she said it, Eric had this look on his face that said he knew exactly what she meant instead. Besides, if she were honestly serious about him staying on the couch, wouldn't saying something like that make things a little awkward? It'd sound almost like she were jumping to conclusions, and I think Eric would be a little defensive...that is, if they both didn't know that "no midnight tiptoe" really means, "You'd better be in my bed before midnight or else! And no tiptoeing back to the couch!" :lol: :D

That little phrase was definitely her verbal okay for a little midnight tiptoe. :devil: :D

...And by the way she said it, and the way Eric reacted...you know it was neither the first nor the last time. :D

If I were either one of them, it'd definetly wouldn't be the last time. But it also makes me wonder, when they really did it because I believe that they had sex before WFDF and so maybe they did it when they first met, but I can't blame them.

Also, Eric asked Calleigh, you know? Not his good buddy Speed so they could have some man time. He asked Calleigh whcih means he was up for something. And in that scene when he asked her, he was checking her out. Oh yes he was. :devil:

small spoiler for Monday

I just looked at the credits for Bloodline and our man Corey Miller directed it!!! :D

For anyone who is interested I posted chapter 3 of my E/C fic over at ff.net. The title is Sins of the Father. Please let me know what you think :D

Bullet_Girl said:
my mind is nearly always in the gutter

Welcome home...

The way they played that scene, with Eric, it was like, "come on, you always say that, and we always end up doing it." Eric is Calleigh's Achilles Heel. She can't say no to him, and that's been proven over and over. I mean, Ryan screws up, and she yells at him. Eric screws up and she's all sympathetic. I can see how this would create conflicts at work. I wonder if the writers will explore that.

For anyone who is interested I posted chapter 3 of my E/C fic over at ff.net. The title is Sins of the Father. Please let me know what you think
Oh, I am very interested :D I'll go check it out right now and I'll leave a nice little review when I'm done too..... :devil:

heh.....that's great! :D Silly me would never even remember to check for that :p

Welcome home...
Thanks, Midi! :D I can call you that, right? :lol:

The way they played that scene, with Eric, it was like, "come on, you always say that, and we always end up doing it." Eric is Calleigh's Achilles Heel. She can't say no to him, and that's been proven over and over. I mean, Ryan screws up, and she yells at him. Eric screws up and she's all sympathetic. I can see how this would create conflicts at work. I wonder if the writers will explore that.
You know, I think they might, but very carefully, because as far as I can see, this is the only franchise from the CSI: series they haven't stuffed up a pairing on or let it completely overshadow the show, which I think they are aware of and are trying their best to ease E/C into this. Yet another reason I like Miami better than NY or LV :devil: Not only are there sexy and very talented actors/actresses on there, but it also has the best writing team :D

I'll be back sometime tonight or tomorrow, depending on what my mom says... :mad: :eek: I'll try to get on earlier, but you never know..... bye! :D

You know, I wonder what finally made the show take this seriously. Adam said that this is something that has been building up for a long time, so that might go for all of the flirting and protecting.

Corey is a genius! Hope to see great scenes! I wouldn't mind seeing their frienship rekindle first.

So far I can't complain about the way they've handled E/C. Save for getting too little screen time in seasons 3 & 4, I think it's been the best written storyline so far and it's been very consistent. This is why I don't feel a romance is coming out of nowhere. Like Adam said, it's been building since the pilot. It's the only plot the writers have stuck to and handled well.

Let's hope they don't crap all over it now.

i cant wait until the episode that they show a little flirting between eric and calleigh!!
i wonder if their really going to start dating each other:confused:
xanessa said:
Ummm, how could they have not had sex in WFDF. I mean they all say that they have had the most platonic relationship, but hello? What do you think Eric was doing at her place? He's known for going around and since she mention NO midnight tiptoes, he soooooo did it. Naughty boy. :devil:
i agree with you xanessa even if eric did sleep on the couch, they probabhly did something together and you know how calleigh said "no walking druing twelve at night" or something like that, eric probably did that cuz he is a naughty boy!! :devil:

Damn TV.Com they can't get anything right!

Monday's ep isn't directed by Corey Miller it is directed by Carey Miller. TV.com got it wrong :rolleyes:....sorry guys

I don't know who that is. Maybe it's his sister??? :D I wouldn't worry about it thought, at least they'll be working together. :)

I am guessing that Calleigh has a special place for Eric in her house. ;) Does anyone think that there was another episode were they could've has some midnight tiptoes? How about at the end of Death Grip?

Oh they soooo got it on at the end of that ep...the scene at the lake when they place the flowers in the water, he would've taken her right there if he could have :lol: He so wanted to touch her right then too...anyway he could :devil:

Their body language throughout that ep screamed SEXUAL TENSION :lol:

Does that mean that that was the hottest episode ever or was it just part of the hottest season ever? I mean from the beginning to the end there was high sexual tension everwhere.

Is it just me or did they change Eric and Calleigh's style in the 2nd season? Say a little bit better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back