Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

I'm thinking Carey Miller is a typo for Corey Miller.

Who do you guys think will initiate the first kiss? Call me crazy, but I think it might be Calleigh.

Yeah, it might be Calleigh. Eric's probably to err 'scared'? He'd fear that Calleigh would shoot him if he'd kiss her. And I'm not joking now...
You were talking about Bunk earlier. That made me re-watch that episode today, and I also made some caps :). Posted them all at the LJ comm. Made a manip as well (inspired by Bullet_Girl's recent manip ;) ):
ecbunkaww.jpg

Soon fellows, SOON!

mmmmm. . .
for some reason I think Eric, because Calleigh is more reserved, but who knows, maybe it could be Cal. Can't wait for Monday or next season, where we will defenitely get major E/C :)!!!

Okay, that manipulation is the best thing ever. Seriously. Make a wallpaper with it.

I think of Calleigh is acting that much different that Natalia picks up on it, then she could be the one to kiss Eric first. Her boyfriend sucks, the job is tense, and she suddenly finds herself gravitating towards Eric. I could see her kissing him and then realizing what she did and then walking away without saying anything and then ignoring his phone calls for days.

It is possible it is a typo but Shane tells me he has heard of Carey Miller before so I guess we will just have to wait and see :D

I see Eric making the first move b/c Calleigh doesn't show emotion all that much and I just can't picture her making the first move. Although with these writers, we could be surprised :lol:

Well, SCREW ALL OF YOU, THEN!

No, just kidding.

Eric can be a bit wishy washy, too, especially when it comes to Calleigh. I don't know. Maybe Ryan and Valera can lock them up in the supply closet and not let them come out until they're covered in hickies.

Didn't Carey Miller Direct before?

Maybe Calleigh would kiss him first because she doesn't know how to control her emotions so she'd just jump to then regret it until Eric tells her he liked it or something. :D

She should just rape him. It's not like he'd press charges. Hell, it's not like he'd even say no.

Okay, guys, chapter 2 is up. If you're gonna review (though you don't have to), please do it over there.

I wouldn't mind a hot steamy scene where they practically rip each others clothes off :lol: :devil: Of course, we probably won't get that so I will settle for a semi steamy love scene and some real hot kisses :lol:

Of course, Midnight is right; she could just rape him and get it over with :lol: Hell it is probably one of his fantasies :lol:

Hmmm...I have always thought of it the other way around, but Calleigh could manage to rape Eric I guess.

I really think they could have a scene were they rip each others clothes off. It would be logical, too. ;)

Made a manip as well (inspired by Bullet_Girl's recent manip ;))
Wow....I inspired someone :lol: thats so cool :cool:

I see Eric making the first move b/c Calleigh doesn't show emotion all that much and I just can't picture her making the first move.
I see it happening either way..... Have you ever had one of those moments when your emoitons just come out in one burst? That's the way I see it happening for Cal ;) But for Eric, I'm not quite sure yet :p

She should just rape him. It's not like he'd press charges. Hell, it's not like he'd even say no.
Oh my.... :lol: that it just hilarious...... I'll be sure to check out that fic too :D It might inspire something in me :cool:

I was listening to a song by The Pussycat Dolls just before and I nearly shit myself laughing because it fits Calleigh perfectly....regarding her feelings for Eric :lol:

Lookin' for your hot stuff, baby I need it
Lookin' for your hot stuff, baby tonight
I want your hot stuff, I gotta feel it
Gotta have your hot stuff
Gotta have your love tonight

:lol: And besides, didn't Cal call him "Hot Stuff" ? :p

OMG! I love like very song on that CD and that particular song when in the beginning and throughout parts of it when she says"I want you bad" or something like that, I always think of Eric picturing Calleigh singing that in a naughty dream like she was drenched saopy water or something. Get what I'm saying? :lol:

hehe.... yeah, I do... :devil: You know the ad where Jessica Simpson is washing that car? like that...... *swoon* that is some seriously hot... stuff...! :lol:

Did you ever watch the O.C? Whether you did or didn't, remember when Ryan started having fantasies of Taylor washing herself in soapy water? That would be soooo hot if Eric had naughty dreams like that about Calleigh. It would be nice if the show even showed Eric just looking at Calleigh's boobs again.

I think that Jessica Simpson thing would be good for Calleigh, besides she'd make a good Daisy Duke. :D

I think it would be great if we got a fantasy scene with Eric thinking dreaming about Calleigh :lol:

God only knows what he would imagine :devil: But I think it would be a toss up between a dream about her boobs or a dream about her being all soapy :lol:

A little comedy in this show every now and then wouldn't be a bad thing!! Some anecdotes ya know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back