Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

Speed is a pretty cool guy. He usually doesn't care about anything and he'd probably make a sarcastic remark about them being together.

That picture is another case of Calleigh getting close to him for no particular reason except to be close to him. I can't blame her, though. Such a flirt. :rolleyes:

Calleigh better be careful, one of these days she's gonna do that again and he's gonna grab her and kiss her. Hard. And then neither of them will be able to stop.

And when that happens... I hope the camera is there to catch it.

I am so gonna watch that and replay it over and over and over and over again until I die and play it at my funeral. ;)

I love that scene in The Best Defense. I just love how Calleigh is talking about another man and pressing her boobs against Eric. :D

She's talking about how sometimes you need to be more 'obvious' and presses her boobs against him, and Eric STILL doesn't get it. Ack, Eric! She wants you to make a move, asshole!

Man, we don't even have to see them naked. Just even kissing would be enough, but there'd have to be tongue. Also, some shirtlessness wouldn't hurt anyone.

Ah! Don't say that! We must see them naked!!! That would be toooooo hot.

Now I did see bedroom scenes in the other CSI's so I think it's Miami's time to do one too. They have to fit in the crowd except be even cooler.

In that scene Eric should have kissed her. She was too cute. Let's see. How many scenes can we name that Eric should have kissed Calleigh?

Danny and Lindsay came close to kissing, but they didn't really. I think Eric and Calleigh should be the first. Also, I want a morning after scene. That would be so hot.

How many scenes can we name that Eric should have kissed Calleigh?

All of them.

A scene where they wake up in the bed late would be hot. And Eric has to drive Calleigh to work. When they'd walk in the lab would be questioning and everyone would like to know what they were doing. I could picture it now. Calleigh trying to cover it up and Nat or Ryan playin' their way to the answer even thought they knew what had happened. :rolleyes:

Does anybody watch Without A Trace? They had a sex scene once between two of the main characters. It was SO hot. Like he was literally on top of her, and they were all moaning and moving together... holy hell, if they did that on Miami I'd DIE. Adam and Emily, so hot.

Valera and Natalia would be all gossipy about it. "Is that a hickie? Oh my God!" then they'd take a DNA sample of the hickie and match it to Eric's saliva.

Dude, Adam and Emily would be having tons of fun doing that. In fact, they wouldn't be acting. ;)

Val and Nat would know it off the top of their heads. Calleigh would walk in and they'd exchange glances be like "You had sex," and then they'd walk over and sniff Calleigh's hair, get a wiff of Eric's cologne and be like "With Eric."

:lol: Like hound dogs. Somebody should write a fic about that.

Or Natalia and Valera take Calleigh out and get her drunk and then ask her all sort of things about Eric to see if she likes him. Then they'd drive her to Eric's apartment and leave her there. Nature can take over.

What would be great is if they recorded that and played it to Calleigh the next day to pressure her to start going out with Eric. She'd have no other choice.

I think Eric needs some new guy friends. Any suggestions?

He hung out with Cooper for a while, but that's an even bigger mismatch. Dan's such a nerd.

Maybe Joseph. They look like they'd really get along. Oooh! Okay, I just got a story idea. But it's Ryan/Valera.

Anyway, I'm sure that as the years pass Ryan and Eric will get closer, and they may even go out for a couple of beers when Calleigh and Valera have their girl nights, but BFF I don't think. I love to write about it, though. They're fun.

Coop's a pretty cute guy and it would be nice to see Eric and him at the beach again, but it seemed as if Eric had already played all of the girls there and that Dan was a beginner. So there's a difference.

I could see him with Ryan a little bit. Not so much and I don't know about Frank, but definetly not H. So who does that leave?

Oh we definately need a sex scene!! :lol: After all this build up there totally needs to be a sex scene or at least a morning after scene in bed!

Realistically I think we will get a kiss and a hot one at that b/c Adam and Emily always take everything one step further than what the writers ask of them.

I just hate having to wait 2 weeks until a new ep. But on the upsidethey are filming those episodes right now and the season plays the rest of the way through w/o any more repeats :D

And this seasons dvd box set is soooo going on my wish list :D

I'd love to see another crossover so we could get a Nick/Eric scene. The writers make these two characters suffer so much, I know they'd get along pretty well.

Eh, he'd probably wanna be around Calleigh all the time, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back