Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

delkolover said:
Realistically I think we will get a kiss and a hot one at that b/c Adam and Emily always take everything one step further than what the writers ask of them.

Mmm. Could you picture the booty snatching Adam would be doing?

Adam has hung around Hil Harper a lot so maybe Eric should hang out with his character. They'd both be hot! ;) But yeah, he couldn't be away from Calleigh for long.

delkolover said:
on the upsidethey are filming those episodes right now and the season plays the rest of the way through w/o any more repeats :D

So, if they are filming those next episodes right now, they should be getting to the E/C scene with the akwardness, now that's what I'm looking for in the next weeks. I really hope we get a kiss, I mean it's Miami , there must be at least a kiss.

I emailed Corey and asked him if they were ever going to cross LV and Miami again b/c they have crossed NY and Miami twice now and he told me that the cast of LV felt that Miami was created too soon after their show was started so there will probably be no LV/Miami crossovers.

Talk about being slightly jealous that your sister show is more popular around the world than yours.....I don't think that is a very good reason not to have a crossover between two extremely popular shows. I would love to see the LV cast interact with the Miami cast....I think it would be totally cool to see all the different personalities interact especially H and Grissom; those two are sooo different.

Wouldn't it be cool to another scene between Marg, Warrick, Calleigh and Eric again? I would dig :p that a lot.

Are we sure it wasn't William Peterson that said that?

If they are filming now, then right at this moment they could be filming that scene. Right now in California(if they are filming there right now) it is around 5:30, so it's possible.

They are repeating that episode Cross Jurisdiction, the LV Miami crossover on Spike TV for those who have cable in the US, Wed April 4 at 10/9 central

I would go with Calleigh...as long as you tell me what this has to do with anything.

For that to be an appropriate question I think Horatio would have to be hot. And I'm sorry, but... not.

Which is hotter, Peter or Hagen?

I am going to have to go with Peter. Hagen is very creepy.

You can't go wrong with Calleigh. But please tell me I am not the only one who is turned on by Eric. Do you see those muscles bulging out of that wetsuit?

I would say, neither, I say Eric is hotter, but if you want a real answer then Peter for sure, Eric is way ahead of all of them.

God, that's a lose-lose question if I've ever seen one. :lol: Peter's dull and boring, and he's a deceptive liar. Hmph. Hagen was just overbearing and controlling and scary, especially there toward the end.

It's about time Calleigh got herself a real man! :lol:

But with Peter you could probably steal his wallet and empty his bank account and run away and he wouldn't even press charges. Hagen was just like fucking scary.

All of her boyfriends are freaks. And they all look like they'd be horrible in bed. Did they ever give Calleigh an orgasm? I doubt it.

And then comes Eric.

All of Calleigh's boyfriends have been so typical. So boring and dull and scary and creepy. She is a beautiful woman with talent and a great personality, I don't understand why she is getting these bad guys.

OH please Eric is soooo much hotter than either of those two :lol: Hagen was creepy but at first he was a cute...in a love sick dog kind of way :lol:

As for Peter, never ever saw it....he is kind of goofy looking ya know :D

There is only one man who looks good with Cal and is good for her and that is our resident cuban :lol:

I have to say Calleigh is the hottest. I tolerate H because I love Emily so much. Of her men, she doesn't think she's good enough for Eric. Hagen was kind of sweet at the beginning, but he just wanted someone to stand in his shadow and make him feel like a hero, and honestly Calleigh is more of one than Hagen will ever be. Peter was slightly adorable in a lost sort of way at the beginning, but he was an ass who doesn't have the brains the Gods gave a turnip and I want to bitchslap him for hurting Calleigh because it was sooooo unnecessary. Being a Fed does not give you superpowers (unless you are Kate or Abby. Or Ziva. Or Scully) I don't blame the girl for her crappy taste in men because it's her self image and the examples she had growing up. She'll get with the program, she already trusts hum so it won't be that much of a leap :devil:

Anyone who watched X-Files, remember when Scully woke up on Mulder's couch? I can just see them waking up together on the break room couch after a night of sex in the firearms lab with Alexx and Nat and Valera standing there grinning :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back