Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

But he was jealous of Hagen and pissed as hell when Corwin tried to come on to Calleigh. He can act like a little caveman sometimes.

Eric is territorial. Which is adorable. I mean we know Cal hangs out with Ryan, but Eric is the one she trusts above anyone. I think a lot of her breaking up their fights comes from her not wanting her friends fighting, but also she's the oldest so that naturally makes her the mediator, and also with her history fighting probably freaks her out a little. I think she likes Eric being territorial over her though, on some level. She knows that it's because he cares and not because he thinks she's incapable of defending herself like Hagen thought. Eric respects her strength, because face it it's sexy as hell. They meet as equals and he's not trying to stuff her into his shadow. He gives her the space she needs yet is still there for her, but he lets her come to him on her terms, not trying to force her to be something she's not. Even Jake can't offer her that. Only Eric is man enough to let her be a strong independent woman and be okay with it, and their relationship is stronger because of it.

Jealous Eric is sexy. Very sexy. :D Right now I think Eric is pissed at Ryan(and pretty much everybody else). So maybe seeing Ryan around Calleigh could get him jealous but I am just that worried about it. I think they could make a very humorous plot if they went that route. I mean they can't stay serious for long. Right?

Of course Calleigh trusts Eric. She trusts him with "Every fiber of her being..." :D and yeah, Eric cares. He is very protective when it comes to women.

He is pissed at everyone except Cal. Because she's too hot. He looks at her and she smiles and he forgets his own name :lol:

His sisters taught him how to treat a woman, and I think maybe Calleigh mentored him when he got there too. She's been in the lab 11 years now. Eric is the only one that she doesn't get pissed at for trying to protect her. Or at least when she does she apologizes :lol:

*goes to watch Pro Per again*

And don't forget that he's a mamma's boy! :lol:

Calleigh is way too hot and Eric knows it. So yeah he l can't ever stay mad at her for long. :D

You know in that hospital scene when he says "Cal," with a smile, I wonder what he was thinking about. :devil:

Well, he couldn't open his eyes all the way through. He probably just saw her breasts. That would explain the whisper and the little smirk on his face.

Probably how long until he can do her :devil:

Seriously, I think when he was shot he thought he'd never see her again, and she was all he wanted, and when he woke up with the cross in his hand he knew she had been there, and all he wanted was her. And then there she is. Because no matter what, as long as they have each other everything will be okay somehow. Adam rocks my world for getting all that into her name :lol: And Emily. Just damn. That whole scene just damn.

I still wanna know where she got the cross. I think maybe he gave it to her, although I don't think he would because she's not really religious and he respects her like she respects that he is. Might be something from her childhood, and she knows it would have meaning to him. Or maybe she got it because it has meaning for him and she wanted to have a part of him around and then when he got shot she figured he needed it more than she did. I remember when my best friend was in the hospital I wasn't allowed to visit her because her roommate who is my other best friend was really pissed at me at the time, but my squad took a patient to that hospital at like 3am and I left my pentagram next to her. I never take it off and she knows that so she knew I was there for her. So maybe something like that. Whatever the background it was a fantastic moment.

Yeah he's a Mama's boy and Cal was a Daddy's girl when he wasn't making her life hell. I guess they are a classic example of opposites attract.

You know what I'm looking forward to? The promo pictures for next season. They better have at least one of Eric/Calleigh alone.

Dude the promos are gonna be HOT! Especially if they get the whole relationship thing going and Adam and Emily want to jump each other anyway :devil:

I think Eric is just pissed at everyone else right now b/c they, especially Ryan, keep pointing out all the mistakes he makes. Cal has been there for him every step of the way and in Broken Home she was the only one who said it was good to have him back. Everyone else kind of ignored it or pointed that he shouldn't be back so soon.

Cal pointed out one mistake in that ep but Eric knew on some level that she was looking out for him. The way Ryan points out his mistakes is soo mean.

These two just have a trust level that is deep and that is starting to show and I think it will lead to some interesting view clashes.

I can't wait to see the screencaps for the rest of the eps for the season....the people who make icons, like Leela, will be soooo busy :lol:

Eric and Ryan are never gonna have a warm friendship. They're very snarky to each other, which is fine by me, because it's very realistic. I don't think Eric would ever get jealous of Ryan, though. He knows Calleigh wouldn't go there.

It's different with Calleigh because there's never been conflict between him and Calleigh. If Horatio pointed out his mistakes, he wouldn't get mad, either.

I don't think Eric and Ryan are ever gonna be smooth with each other either. I mean, they weren't ever getting along in the first place and Ryan pretty much came along when Eric was getting pissed. Now Eric is pissed again.

Eric knew Calleigh before he was pissed, so even if she can make him mad, he can't stay mad for long. She was always there for him and covering up for him before, so he automatically likes her. Besides she's pretty hot. ;)

I think it's just a matter of their personalities not meshing well. In real life, I don't think a guy like Eric would hang out with a guy like Ryan. I'm glad they've kept it realistic like that.

I can't believe we have to wait two weeks for a new episode, but I think after that it's all new episodes until the season finale, right? I also can't believe the season is almost over. This season I'm DEFINITELY buying on DVD. The others, not so much.

Does someone know whenn all of the episodes air? It's after 2 weeks? I hope so, because I don't knwo WHY they want us to be on the edge of our seats for so long. It's ridiculous(unless their filming it).

I think Ryan's a cool guy, but I couldn't picture Ryan and Eric hanging out with each other like Speed and Eric. In fact I don't even think Speed would get along with Ryan. But how do you think Speed would have reacted to Eric and Calleigh?

There's a new episode on the 9th of April, and then there's a new episode every week after that until the season finale.

I don't think Speed would've cared, as long as they didn't make out in front of him. He'd be all 'whatever' either way. I loved Speed for that.

csi033b.jpg

Hotness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back