Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

Wait how many kids are we talking about here?n 10? 50?

It would cute seeing young boys hitting on Calleigh. Eric would probably laugh or put his arm around her and kiss her on the lips right there, but that might embarrass their kids.

I am sorry, but as much as Eric and Calleigh would make out, I'd be embarrassed a little. You know like "Mom! Dad! Don't do that right there!

Buuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrn! Don't put it out! :D

Calleigh would probably make Eric get a vasectomy after... 4?

I don't know, for some reason I can only see them with one. Extremes, really. Either just one, or a whole bunch of them. But probably just one. I can't see them with 2, for some reason, or even 3. But I can see Eric wanting lots of kids. Calleigh, not so much. Maybe they could negotiate.

Ryan and Valera, on the other hand. Talk about a basketball team.

But Eric and Calleigh are so hot they need to keep multipying! I think I can only picture them with one or two also. The show probably wouldn't go through all of that work. Now would they?

Unless they do a '15 years later' and we get to see the Delko compound. It would be like the Duggars. Eventually Calleigh wouldn't even have to push when she goes into labor. They'd all slide out like a slip n' slide.

For some strange reason, I could picture that. :D

I wonder how Eric and Calleigh will keep in shape? I have something one my mind. Something they might like, but then again they could just go walking with the kids.

But then that type of exercise would get them even MORE kids. It's a vicious circle.

Maybe Eric should just get his wally snipped. But like I said, I like the idea of Eric and Calleigh only having one, and having a fairly chaos-free life, while Ryan and Valera end up with like a 100. They seem more crazy. And of course, Valera is so insane she'd just love her crazy life, and Ryan would go along with it cause he likes sex and Valera is hot.

Realistically I can see Eric and Calleigh with two kids, but not more than that. One would be adorable though. Can you imagine how spoiled that kid would be? :lol: Calleigh would of course be the good parent and try to get her to like green vegetables and not buy her every toy on the shelf, but then Eric (and his parents...you just know they'd love to spoil a grandbaby :D ) would give her everything she wanted. Aww. :D

For some reason, I can't see them with a boy. But maybe that's just the part of me that wants to see that protective, "you'd better be home by six-thirty and NO later! And NO talking to boys!" side of Eric. :lol:

I would like for them to have at least one boy. At least one. So then Eric could have a little sports fanatic in the house to go swimming with. You know, I think the kids would be very atheletic. Mostly I can picture them doing soccer and swimming, then anything else.

Could you picture Eric and Calleigh in the bleachers? I can. Especially Calleigh. :D

...I just had a vision of Eric being one of those dads that gets kicked out of the bleachers at the kids' soccer game for harrassing the other parents. Or the refs. :lol:

With Eric and Cal's genes, I think they'd definitely have athletic kids. Cliched, yes, but I can see Mini-Cal as a cheerleader. :D Ah, another nightmare for poor Eric. Those boys would be all over her. :lol:

Eric would be so proud if their son was the star on the swim team. Aw. :D

I could picture Calleigh being overprotective of her little girl but in the way that she would tell any boyfriends that 'I have guns....lots of guns!' :lol:

Eric, on the other hand, would just threaten his daughter with a chastity belt, an all girls school or a locked room in the house!! :lol:

Both would be protective but in their own way. If they had a boy, I could still picture Calleigh being protective but not to the extent she would be if she had a girl.

Oh. So the boys would be jocks and the girls would be cheerleaders. I think the girls would be super smart too since Calleigh pretty smart herself. :D

I could picture Eric getting kicked out of the bleachers. That would be cute though. :lol:

I think the boy would be a mamma boy. Eric is, or it seems that way. :D

I see them with twin girls somehow. Eric's hair and Calleigh's eyes. I see them doing dance team and cheerleading but also swimming and soccer and basketball and softball and anything else they can think of. Calleigh will also teach them to shoot and respect guns as soon as they're old enough to understand. With Calleigh majoring in physics and getting salutatorian I see her being very strict about grades, but with as smart as she and Eric both are grades won't be a problem. Eric will be worrying sick overprotective, but Calleigh won't because she will have taught them self defense and what to look for and how to take care of themselves. So she'll have to distract Eric at night :lol:

I think I remember right that Eric has 4 older sisters and Calleigh had 4 younger brothers, so they are coming at the family thing from total opposite sides. Not to mention that Eric had a secure and happy childhood and Calleigh didn't. I can see her not wanting to have kids at first because she doesn't want them to be like her or her parents. But she trusts Eric so when he tells her itll be fine she will eventually believe him.

Eric has three older sister, Calleigh has a number of younger brothers. I think that's why she's so mothering/sisterly with Ryan.

I definitely see Cal seeing Ryan as a little brother that's sometimes cool and sometimes annoying as hell. She's always been the protector, and Eric has always been the protected. That's gonna cause some interesting viewpoint clashing.

I think Cal and Ryan are good friends. So we can say Eric can get a little jealous when Cal is around other men, but I am not so worried about that. I don't really know if I can see Eric really jealous unless it was a man from Cal's past. Then he'd get all over protective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back