Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

I can SO see Eric and Calleigh doing that. "Hey, Alexx, our kids reeeeally want to play with yours. Can you come get them? Now? For the weekend?"

Just for the weekend? :lol: Come on, this is Eric and Calleigh!! :lol: :devil:

Yes. Their kids would so be gorgeous. :D But how adorable would Eric and Calleigh look with a few of them? Aww. :D

Ugh, isn't it time for ep 22 yet?!? I need it now! :lol:

midnight_tiptoes said:
I say keep the tension going for a while and THEN hook them up. Like maybe the season ends with them realizing how they feel about each other, and then next season they deal with those feelings. Eventually, probably at the end of next season, they hook up, after they've worked through all their shit.

Just imagine how intense that would be. The sexual tension is already there, and that's with them supposedly blind about their feelings. Once Calleigh becomes aware of it and starts to realize that Eric's so much more than the sweet boy who saves her from ants, it can only get more intense. And then when Eric starts to see her as more than his best friend who lets him sleep on her couch...wow. Eventually it's gonna get to the point where they have to do something about it. Calleigh's good, but she's not that good...she can't push this one away and forever pretend it doesn't exist. Eric won't let her. :D

You've got me to thinkin' woman! I hope(and it would make total sense) that Eric would just kiss Calleigh already. That sexual tension you are talking about:YUM-MY. And I'm sure they know it. I can't wait to see this tension, especially if it is gonna be like that. All hot and zesty! :D

We need a smiley face that can lick it's lips.

Oh yes when these two realize the truth watch out b/c their clothes won't stand a chance :lol: All that sexual tension coming to a head in one heated moment...they will need a fire house to put that fire out :lol: I just want it to be NOW!!! This waiting is driving me crazy

Heck, their kids would never be home, the team can just take turns :lol: Eric and Calleigh, singlehandedly repopulating the planet :lol: Makin' babies in the gun vault. Okay, yes, I've cracked.

I just noticed today that the nurse who Cal talked to about Eric in the ER was the same nurse who gave Marisol her chemo.

I think she will try to push it away but she won't be able to. I mean, this is Eric who she trusts with every fiber of her being. If she can't trust him with her heart, who can she? It will take her a while, but she will open up to him eventually. She's already started to.

well, Eric starts to realize something in episode 22 with the piece of glass, maybe even Calleigh star to realize something there too, not as much as Eric. It's really hard to see with only spoilers, and we know the Adam and Emily will add an extra something to that scene as they always do.

I think the fact that Adam and Emily add more to every scene their characters makes things even hotter. I've never seen to actors who WANT their characters to be together like these two do and it very obvious in the way they protray them in the show. I mean Adam and Emily make a simple talking scene between Cal and Eric seem like some old fashioned mating ritual :lol:

I think no matter how the scene in ep 22 is played they are going to make it burst with sexual tension. I mean how many actors and actresses do you know in tv today that can make a shard of glass seem sexy? :lol:

Adam and Emily know sexual tension. It's like it was born in their blood. I once heard someone say this girl has steaminess in her blood. Same goes for Adam and Emily. I mean when you put two sexy people that can act in a scene together, you're gonna get a great dynamic and Adam and Emily can make Eric and Calleigh humorous or angsty. Either way they'd master it.

Imagine if they had twin girls, one blonde with brown eyes and one dark with green eyes. Man, Eric wouldn't let those girls out of his sight for two seconds. He'd follow them everywhere with shotguns to keep the boys away.

They'd be some beautiful girls. And don't forget about handsome sons. I am sitting here right now thinking about how gorgeous these kids would be.

You think Eric would be an over protective parent?

Definitely. With the girls, at least. He's a whore, so he knows what kind of guys are out there. And guys like Eric ALWAYS end up having girls. It's inevitable. It's karma. I know a few guys like him and they all have daughters, and they're always so damn overprotective over them. It's cute, but annoying for those poor girls.

"Daaaad, he's just my friend, he's not gonna try anything."
"Yeah, right, they're ALL your friends, just a "friendly" date, and then suddenly they got their hands under your shirt... I know that move. It's my move. How do you think I got your mother pregnant? You're not going anywhere!"

Yeah, you see that's what I find funny. If Eric were around Calleigh, he'd put his hands up her shirt and if Mr. Duquesne were around he'd be real angry. (Basically if they were like 16 or something.) But then when Eric gets kids, he doesn't want his daughters to be around a boy like that and you wonder why they are so attracted to a guy like that?

Calleigh might let them off easy sometimes. I'd think.

I think Calleigh would be okay with the girls going out on dates and stuff. She'd just have a talk with them about responsibility and let them off the nest easy. She'd go to bed early, no worries.

But Eric would stay up all night, waiting by the door, looking out the window, counting the seconds until they come home. And God help them if they're 12 seconds late.

Calleigh should ease Eric's mind by spending the night with him. You know keep him busy. ;)

I'd wonder if any of the boys would hit on Calleigh. I mean, she'd be a hot mamma. Same goes for Eric.

Speaking AS the firehouse I don't WANT to put that fire out!!! hehehe burn baby burn

I think Calleigh will be the one with the shotguns. Eric will stand next to her and look menacing :lol:

Like high school boys? Eric would probably laugh. I don't think that would bother him as much as the same boys hitting on his daughters. He knows Calleigh wouldn't actually date them, whereas the girls would.

And then their sons would be all overprotective of their sisters, too. Look how Eric was with Marisol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back