Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

Anybody else watching Cayote Ugly?

I see what you are saying. Do ya'll think that Calleigh must feel something for Eric in order for her to want to spend more time with him?

I think Calleigh's being overprotective, but also scared that she might lose him, and scared to realize she has more than friendship feelings towards him. All of this mixed together, makes sense that she's acting so weird.

I don't want Eric to be happy for Calleigh and Jake. I want jealousy, dammit!

I think we are going to get a jealous Eric. If the scenes in our spoilers tell us that Eric is going to start to realize his feelings for Calleigh, he is going to go after her. When he hears about Jake being around he is sooo going to be jealous. I just hope she gets rid of Jake in time to get with Eric.

I kinda wanna see a courtship, though. Or like, a 'will they/won't they' period. I usually get bored with ships when they hook up and I don't wanna get bored with E/C.

Do you want that at the end of the season? I'll never get bored with Eric and Calleigh. As long as the drama stays within they're relationship and they work it out.

I say keep the tension going for a while and THEN hook them up. Like maybe the season ends with them realizing how they feel about each other, and then next season they deal with those feelings. Eventually, probably at the end of next season, they hook up, after they've worked through all their shit.

And then the sexing begins.

You know what would be really great? If they build up the tension and then Eric and Calleigh can't take it anymore so we have a passionate kiss. Maybe I'm dreaming, but that would be great. That is why, I too, think that they should build up until somewhre next season. We need to get something out of this,

I'd kill for a near kiss. Like the one CSI had between Catherine and Warrick. Adam and Emily would make it so hot.

You know, this would mean Ryan would have to get some sort of hobbie or something. Mommy and Daddy are going to be very busy in the bedroom. Maybe they can get him a play date with Valera.

You know today I was just thinking about Eric and Calleigh having kids and that they wouldn't get enough time with each other. So they'd put in a rated R movie and tell their kids only mommy and daddy are going to watch it and then in reality they're not even watching it at all! Then a neighbor came over and asked me if I wanted to babysit so her and her husband could have some alone time.

Since Eric and Calleigh's chemistry has been around for so long and has been kind of ignored, I'd go nuts over anything. It would be nice to get a near kiss at that crime scene when he gets a shard of glass in his hand.

Well, considering this is Eric and Calleigh they'd probably need a full time babysitter. Which is probably the reason why they keep popping kids, and needing more alone time... the circle of life, E/C style.

I can't wait to see them standing that close. Man, the icons that are gonna come out of that.

My goodness. They could populate a state if they do it like that.
It is gonna be real hot. I don't know how I am sitting here on theis computer actually being all calm about it. Well a second ago I wasn't. From that email about Ryan and Valera, it looks like they might do something about them.I know he said no plans yet, but no plans yet Maybe Eric and Cal will set them up. :D
I don't see how 2 people so hot haven't done anything about it yet.

They could sell all those kids. Gorgeous kids, wicked smart... they'd make millions.

I can see Valera confiding in Calleigh that she likes Ryan, and Calleigh trying to set them up. Eric would hate the whole idea, but Calleigh would threaten to never have sex with him again, so he'd have to go through with it.

You know today I was just thinking about Eric and Calleigh having kids and that they wouldn't get enough time with each other. So they'd put in a rated R movie and tell their kids only mommy and daddy are going to watch it and then in reality they're not even watching it at all!

This is just funny. The parents of my 3 godchildren flat tell me that I need to take the kids so they can do the horizontal mambo :lol: I can SO see Eric and Calleigh doing that. "Hey, Alexx, our kids reeeeally want to play with yours. Can you come get them? Now? For the weekend?"

I've been watching season 4 today, why I'm not entirely sure, but watching Eric with Natalia, I think he has a lot of respect for her as a person and a friend, and he seems genuinely concerned about her. I just don't see the same intensity that he worries about Cal. I can totally see both Cal and Eric confiding in her because they both seem to trust her as a good friend, and she takes the info from both sides and orchestrates a conspiracy to get them together. Valera and Alexx need a good project :lol: The dynamics in that lab are fascinating :lol:

Well their kids would be gorgeous and many in number :lol:. I could see these two having a kid any chance they get! Eric comes from a big family so he probably wants a basketball team :lol:

I would die if we got a kiss. A near kiss like Warrick and Cat's would be cool but I don't see Cal falling into something like that but I wouldn't seeing it. However, I think we will get some sort of acknowledgment by the end of the season but nothing will actually be done til sometime next season.

Their kids would be sooo beautiful. They would make the world such a prettier place.

That would be really cute to see Alexx babysitting their kids. :D They probaby wouldn't come back until the morning and they probably wouldn't notice. :lol:

My spoiler code isn't working. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back