Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

The whole not being able to look him in the eyes is telling....and Cal has always been one to hide her feelings but the whole scene to me seems off....I just can't describe it :D. Something is going to go on with Jake, either he is just going to get a better job and take it or he is going to do something stupid and Eric will be there to see it and then wrestle with telling Cal. Either way, something is going down!! :lol:

Well I emailed Corey and asked him to comment on the stuff Ausiello reported on and as usual in his vagueness here is what he had to say:
I can't say much about the rest of the season, but Eric/Calleigh fans will certainly be interested. All I can tell you right now. Sorry! :)

Well I hope that him just saying we'll be interested means a lot more and he just can't say much. Us being interested could drop our hopes sometime soon. So let's just hope this goes very smoothly.... ;)

I e-mailed Corey and asked him if something would happen between Ryan and Valera. He said they don't have anything planned. But with E/C he's saying he just can't say anything. I think it means they do have something cooking. I don't want them to bring it up and then put it to rest quickly, like bring attention to it to end it and make people understand they're just friends or something. And I hope it continues onto next season and the next. I don't want them to write this just to humor me, I want it to be a real, important storyline.

Skylar, that is exactly what I am talking about. :D I really hope that whatever they have planned for Eric and Calleigh isn't something that is going to be just a little story about how they settle their feelings and will forever remain friends. You really don't know what's going on in the writers' mind. For all we know they could just be doing this to please us for awhile and then forget about it. So I hope that they will continue with this until next season and that Calleigh will finally stop trying to hide her feelings. Do the writers even know where they're going with this? Are they just doint this to see how it works out or are they actually trying to start a relationship? Does anyone know?

Yeah, I don't want them to toy with it just to please us. I want them to want this storyline, too. Because if they don't then every season they'll just focus on a new ship just to please everyone. Then the show would turn into House and that would suck.

Anyway, how do you guys think Horatio would react to E/C dating?

Personally, I think Horatio would be ok about it. I think it'd be a kind of wierd concept at first but he's pretty clued in and probably already picked up on their attraction.

I also hope that they don't put this storyline in to please us. I also think that Jake will get into trouble for something. Maybe drugs, like someone mentioned earlier. I don't know what'll happen then though. Probably one of three things: 1) Eric finds out and has to tell Cal, 2) Cal finds out on her own and goes to Eric for comfort or 3) Cal finds out about it and then Eric finds out about it and goes to comfort Calleigh. I don't really mind which.

I kinda get the feeling Horatio would be okay with it if only because he doesn't seem to understand rules. But what about IAB?

Stetler: Calleigh, the purpose of this meeting is to discuss some rumors I've heard lately. Something about you and Eric Delko possibly going out.
Calleigh: Ah, well, you know, Eric and I are friends.
Stetler: Oh, I know, I know... but I just need you to understand that there are rules against this--
Calleigh: Oh, there's Horatio.
Stetler: What? Where?
Calleigh: He's wearing that blue shirt today. He looks good in the blue shirt. Don't you think?
Stetler: Oh yeah... I mean, yeah, I mean, I don't know, I'm a dude, it's not like I check him out or anything.
Calleigh: You know, I hear Horatio's not seeing anyone.
Stetler: Really? I mean, you don't ... did he say anything about me?

And that'd be the end of it.

The Best Defense is airing right now. Woooo! I hate you, Hagen!

Yay for getting to watch The Best Defense on my big tv twice tonight :) Cuz I haven't watched it like 10 times this week alone on my laptop or anything ;) Lately Body Count, Dead Zone, and The Best Defense are on like permanent repeat with occasional Big Brother, Hurricane Anthony and the other one on that dvd that I'm too fried to remember. Best Defense is just awesome in its pure Calleighness. I mean seriously, what was Hagen thinking risking her temper. She's one of the top firearms experts in the country, is that really someone you want pissed at you? :lol:

I think if they were doing this E/C storyline to please us...they would have finished it already. They wouldn't be dragging it out this long nor would Corey be sooo tight lippled if it was something they were going throw away in the end. The man knows how passaionate we are about this pairing so I don't think he would string us along like this unless something good was going to come out of it.No other ship on this show has had this kind of build up...so while I am slightly nervous about how they are doing this, I think it will turn in our favor in the end. And if it doesn't the writers will seriously be getting some hate mail :devil:

Hey all! I am just getting into CSI: Miami. They had a marathon when I was home at Christmas and now I cant get enough. I especially love Eric/Calleigh!

Are there any sites with the great moments between them? Or links to fics you recommend? :)

Hey ker! Welcome to the HipHuggers' thread. :D
You are probably right. Corey seems like a good guy and he did say that Eric and Calleigh's chemistry is the first thing he noticed so he may stick up for this storyline if someone tries to get rid of it. Or maybe all of the writers are getting some sense knocked into them.

Ker, Welcome to the thread, it's always nice to get E/C fans!!
I hope the writers don't mess what they're going to star with Eric and Calleigh. I don't mind if they break them up, as long as they end up together when the series ends. Who know's what the writers are thinking, hope we get something in the season finale.

Yes Welcome Ker :D

I just had this thought...who goes to lunch for a date? I mean Cal works the day shift, don't you think it would make more sense if she and Jake are going on a date for them to go out at night? Do you even consider lunch a real date? I mean I guess it is a date , I just think it is an odd choice of one ya know? It was just a thought that was bothering me :lol:.

Welcome, Ker. I think I recognize you from fanforum. By the way, if anyone wants to visit another E/C thread, there's one in fanforum here. This is where we used to hang out before CSI Files. The name 'Hip Huggers' was born there, too. Good times.

That's what I'm saying. I get the feeling Calleigh is looking for excuses not to go out with Jake. I mean, surely she must have a day off. She doesn't work 23 hours a day. Meanwhile, she's with Eric 24/7 and is looking for excuses to be around him. Not looking good for Jake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back