Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

I have a feeling this ep is going to provide plenty of inspiration for us writers. I already have a vague plot that is bugging me to be written, depending on how Monday's episode goes.

2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Welcome, Mendy! We are glad to have you here.

This is one more reason I can't wait for Monday's episode.

I must agree with hiphugger17 that once the promo for the epi where EC relationship becomes official is aired, there will be something about it in the promo, because everybody knows that EC is what has the biggest attention of the audience and will send the ratings through the roof. As for the small EC moments, I doubt those will be in promos.

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Welcome Mandy :D

I think the possibilty of us getting an E/C scene in Monday's ep is highly in our favor. ;)

As of late, when there is an emotional or personal episode concerning either one of them; we tend to get a scene....so since this ep is supposed to be highly personal for Eric, I think we are in for a treat. ;)

4. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Welcome Mandy! *Holds out Christmas cookies and Eggnog* We're glad to have you here. :beer:

Wow, it feels like it's been a while since I was last in here. Where has the time gone this week? I had a birthday *cough, cough* and finished classes for the semester. All that's left is the final...:rolleyes:

Back on topic:

TPTB will protect the spoilers about the episode that "officially" marks the beginning of Eric and Calleigh's romantic relationship. I'm willing to bet that any leaks will be done on purpose as a way to heighten the anticipation for the moment where Eric and Calleigh kiss or well WHATEVER they end up doing. :p

5. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

AAaawww you guys thank you so much! i feel like home already! this is awesome! I could be here all day. :lol:

And about monday's epi. AW I CAN'T WAIT! this week passed so slown, and it didn't even had a new epi, which made me sad. i hate when they repeat. I was like : I want more E/C moments! ;) But now is friday thank god and monday is 7x10. I can wait to see the whole story line w/ Eric. And a GREAT E/C scene would amazing too. The last one about the flowers was seconds of happiness, but come on we more then seconds right?! lol Emily has beeing doing soooo great on the last epis, i can't wait to see her reaction w/ eric living in the hotel and all of it!

AND IS FEBRUARY ALREADY??? aaawww I WANT 7x14 like right now! lol this episode is promising and the writers can't disappoint us! It would be a wonderful birthday present to me. hhahahhahha

THANKS again for all of you. this is family already!

ps: trying to put an avatar, but i'm not getting :alienblush:

6. DuquesneDelko

DuquesneDelko Dead on Arrival

Hey there mandystevens! Welcome to the thread:) They don't let you put an avatar on for at least two weeks anduntil you've made 50 posts:rolleyes: it kinda sucks but you just gotta keep putting your two cents in:)

I am so flipping excited for this episode!!:lol: Its going to have at least one good E/C moment, I just know it!!I mean it has to right?? Its just too good an oppourtunity not to have one. I am really hoping for a scene with Calleigh and Eric's mom maybe but thats just wishful thinking. I just wish there was a promo I could watch:confused:

7. delkolover

I wish the promo we got on Monday was longer than it actually was!! I've seen it twice on CBS now and it hasn't changed. It is the same 15 second promo! I mean they have had bad promo's in the past but this one was by and away the worst :lol: It was barely anything to shake a stick at. If you blinked it was over!!

Anyway, I would love it if Calliegh interacted with Eric's mom but I don't really see it happening. Unless of course his mom walks into the lab and Calleigh is standing there and asks her if she needs something. Then of course his mom says she is Eric's mom and she is looking for him. And Cal introduces herself or maybe they have already met and then Eric walks up and two walk away to have their talk. Of course it would be great if his mom said something about Cal to Eric. Any kind of cute remark about her would suit me just fine ;)

However, what I really think we will get (and I don't know this for sure, I am just speculating) is Calleigh sees from a distance Eric talking with his mom and then when she leaves they run into eachother in a lab or the hallway and Cal asks if everything is ok etc. And as a result of that we would get one of our moments where he explains why he was at the hotel and then she tells him he could have trusted her and asked for her help.

Ya know I could picture her telling him the situation, as sensitive as it is, isn't something he had to do or go through alone b/c she has told him (ala And How Does That Make You Kill? final scene between them) that he can talk to her about anything. So more than anything, I think, we will get a conversation that really reiterates that. Of course, this is all contingent on the notion that he didn't confide in her from the beginning. I never saw anything in the spoilers to refute that she didn't already know what he was doing. All I saw was Ryan telling H that he was unaware and concerned as to why Eric was staying at the motel and being mum about it.

I mean how many times can we go around in circles of her telling him that he can count on her for anything and him ignoring it and not telling her things? :rolleyes: I mean what is the point of her always saying it to him if he is going to ingore it?

But that is just my opinion. ;) Man, if that really happens, then I have DEFINATELY been watching this show and tv in general way toooo much!! :lol:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AUDREY!! :D

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  8. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Thanks for the birthday wishes *cough cough* No, I'm not gonna tell you how old I am...:p

I would love for us to find out that she had been in on this from the beginning and that they both hid it from Horatio. It would be a way to bring them closer by having that secret and it would have meant that they were spending quality time together away from work. I mean, who knows what they might have been talking about together when we don't get to see...;)

But then again, this is just speculation...:rolleyes:

9. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I saw an extended promo for this episode, and in one scene Frank is holding Calleigh up so that she can either look into or crawl into an air vent. She's wearing low rise black pants, and because she is reaching upward her white blouse and red sweater ride up... and you can see the bare skin of her abdomen, including her belly button. Tripp is, of course, looking up (not in an inappropriate way)... and all I can think is why isnt' that Eric holding her up, and looking up IN an inappropriate way?! Darn it. That should be Eric, not Frank.

10. delkolover

They did the samething in "Going Under" and I absolutely loved that scene. The look on Frank's face was great!! :lol:

11. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

:guffaw:I was thinking the same thing, "Why wasnt that Eric holding her up?" that would've been great!!

Im sooo hoping we get a scene in this eppie, theres just gotta be one b/c weve gone 3 eps without seeing anything!! So ive got a feeling there will be a little something to go "awwww" about.:) I hope Calleigh gets to meet Erics mom (if she doesnt know her already) it would be so nice if she were to say "your Calleigh, ive heard so much about you" (like someone said already, i totally agree btw).

Somewhereapart, i cant wait to read the rest of your fanfic, im so looking foward to it, and what ive read so far is great!;)

12. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

13. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Happy birthday Audrey!

I saw the promo. As much as I would love to see Eric holding Calleigh like that, I doubt that she would ever let him do that, even if they were together. With Frank, that's just him giving her a boost, but with Eric that would be inappropriate touching. As much as I love inappropriate touching, Calleigh would never allow it while they are working.

14. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I would love to see that kind of scene, but I guess you're right, she wants to be professional at work, so I don't think it will ever happen. But that doesn't mean we can't dream about it right?:)
    Imagine him holding her like that and making some inappropriate comment about it;), that definitely would be cool, don't you think so?

15. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I could see him liftng her up and then when he brought her down he would have her pulled in way too close for her liking and they share one of those looks and she says thanks for the lift, in that slow suductive voice & he say no problem anytime In his sexy Eric way and they look at eachother and start to get a little closer like they're fixin to kiss and maybe Ryan come busting in on them and the jump apart before he looks up and sees them.

Now thats How that scene shoul de written IMO. What about FanFicers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.