Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't seem to be any mention in spoiler 7X15 about Calleigh's brush with death in 7X14. Thats what I don't like, when things happen to certain charators then they leave us kinda hangin in the wind the next episode, but it seems that Eric's bullet ead gows on & on like the energizer bunny.

Come TPTB why can't you just expand on some of this stuff? I love E/C, But they need to finish out the sory lines when they start something this important to the fans instead of the on the edge of death in one episode and its 3 weeks later in the next one and we're never gonna mention what happened to her again.

In the defense of the spoilers to which you speak....there really wasn't much at all to go on to even post at this point. Unfortunately. I am hoping there will be more posted considering this is the ep where Diddy is set to guest star, so going on what I know of the pattern of spoilers, there has to be more than what has been posted. The two eps he is supposed to be in are, more than likely, February sweeps episodes....so there HAS got to be more.

There could be mention of her brush with death from ep 714 and I just didn't see it. Considering what TPTB are doing with Calleigh and E/C I think we will see some follow up to it...it may not be in ep 715 but we will see some sort of ramification from her incident. That is my opinion anyway.

I did see her working the case with Eric but the few lines of dialogue I got were all about the case. But there were only a few lines and they were all forensic talk.

Last edited:
From Kristine's review said:
After showing frustration with Delko in the last few episodes, Dr. Price is almost sugary sweet to him this time--at least with her tone of voice. She asks him, sweetly, why he doesn't just get the pictures of the body from the case file as opposed to taking them himself when he shows up in her morgue with a camera. Her tone might be light, but there's something behind the question. Might Tara be fighting a crush on the handsome--and oblivious--CSI? Given his rather obvious feelings for Calleigh, she'd have good reason to try to quash the feelings if they are starting to grow, but then, that's something that's easier said than done. I'll be interested in seeing how their relationship progresses in the coming weeks.

I just love her reviews (and, yes, I know I said that already). She should come and join us in EC thread.

I'm not sure if I agree with her about Tara's feelings. I mean, maybe she is attracted to him, but who wouldn't be, right? We did name him The-Hotness-That-Is-Adam Rodriguez/Eric Delko, after all. Anyway, one more confirmation that we have nothing to worry about.

Delkolover said:
I did see her working the case with Eric but the few lines of dialogue I got were all about the case. But there were only a few lines and they were all forensic talk.

As long as they are working together, there's a great potential for fabulous EC moments. Of course, knowing the writers, there's also the outstanding chance of ruining the potential, no matter how great it is. Do we know who's writing this episode? If it's Corey or Krystal, I take back everything I said about ruining the potential, because they are our King and Queen of writing.

I'm done with blabbing for now, I think ;)

From Kristine's review said:
After showing frustration with Delko in the last few episodes, Dr. Price is almost sugary sweet to him this time--at least with her tone of voice. She asks him, sweetly, why he doesn't just get the pictures of the body from the case file as opposed to taking them himself when he shows up in her morgue with a camera. Her tone might be light, but there's something behind the question. Might Tara be fighting a crush on the handsome--and oblivious--CSI? Given his rather obvious feelings for Calleigh, she'd have good reason to try to quash the feelings if they are starting to grow, but then, that's something that's easier said than done. I'll be interested in seeing how their relationship progresses in the coming weeks.

I just love her reviews (and, yes, I know I said that already). She should come and join us in EC thread.

I'm not sure if I agree with her about Tara's feelings. I mean, maybe she is attracted to him, but who wouldn't be, right? We did name him The-Hotness-That-Is-Adam Rodriguez/Eric Delko, after all. Anyway, one more confirmation that we have nothing to worry about.

Delkolover said:

As long as they are working together, there's a great potential for fabulous EC moments. Of course, knowing the writers, there's also the outstanding chance of ruining the potential, no matter how great it is. Do we know who's writing this episode? If it's Corey or Krystal, I take back everything I said about ruining the potential, because they are our King and Queen of writing.

I'm done with blabbing for now, I think ;)

She does do great reviews and if Tara comes across as maybe having a crush on Delko, you can't blame her and it definately looks one way and something tells me that this might be what Megan E thought she was seeing as "them having eyes for eachother" :rolleyes::lol: Stuff like that where she has eyes for him and he just does his work!!

I mean if a reviewer can pick out that the so called "crush" seems one way....then c'mon somone was projecting!! :lol:

Still not worried though!;) And to be honest, maybe she is flirting with him a little but IDK, I really just don't see it. And it is not b/c I don't want to or b/c Corey told me there is nothing to worry about.....I really really just see this as a friendship! Her "tone might be light" but hell, this is Miami, everyone flirts with everyone!

Cuz if Corey were to lie to me on this, and I've said many times he has no reason, he would get sooooo many mean, spam emails that he would probably have to change his email address!:lol:

Last edited:
delkolover
Stuff like that where she has eyes for him and he just does his work!!

This made me laugh :lol:.

Maybe that is why she mentioned romantic feelings. Maybe it's just on her part. Redundant...yes, whole Jake triangle again. Stupid... of course, Eric is REALLY into Calleigh. So even if she has a crush on him, and who could blame her, it's one sided and it's not going to be corresponded. But still, I agree with delkolover that at the end of the day it's nothing and nothing will come out of it.

Corey the king and Krystal the queen :) So true. Hiphugger royalty :) There should be a smiley with a crown.

Okay, let's get this thread going!

What do you think, are we gonna get any good moments in this one? If there's gonna be a moment, how do you imagine it?

I can imagine Calleigh franticly coming to Eric saying something like: "Oh, thank God you're okay!" Or maybe Cal will be even a bit hurt that he hadn't told her that he was in a motel. There's so much potential (I hope it won't be ruined). As for Calleigh meeting Eric's mother, I don't think it's gonna happen. And I don't mind it, as far as we get some EC moment. I'm so desperate that I'll settle for anything, a glance, a smile... You know what would be great? Calleigh could come to Eric and take his hand. It's a small gesture, but it's so big for her. And it would be like she's showing him that she appreciates everything he did for her and that she's ready to do something for him, too. It would be a step in right direction.

Now, if there's no EC moments in this epi, I'll be really, really mad!

Okay, now it's your turn!

What do you think, are we gonna get any good moments in this one? If there's gonna be a moment, how do you imagine it?

Now, if there's no EC moments in this epi, I'll be really, really mad!

I'm thinking a good scene would be one in which Calleigh asks Eric why he didn't tell her about staying in the motel, why he didn't ask to stay at her place, which he's so obviously done before. And he would tell her about the situation, that he didn't want to put her in the middle of it, put her in danger (doesn't his reason for staying there have something to do with the Russian mob and needing to stay away from his own home?). See... a nice little scene in which he sort of protects her from harm.

It would really be neat if Calleigh did speak to Carmen, Eric's mother, and in a manner that lets us know that Calleigh already knows Carmen, has already met her. ;)

And yeah, if there's no E/C moments, if there's yet more wasted potential, I'll be mad too.

Ok so this is my utopia for 7.10.

After the shooting and H arriving to talk to Eric, Eric is in his room kind of looking around trying to make sense of what happened while aimlessly picking up things. Right then Calleigh shows up a the doorway and asks if she can come in. Eric looks up at her and says of course. She comes over to him and asks him if he's alright. Then Eric attempts to make a joke about being shot for the fourth time and how he is kind of getting the hang of it, but they both know he's really shaken up and the situation could've been a lot worse. Then Calleigh asks him why he didn't tell her he was living in a motel to which he responds that he thought that someone was following him but also thought that if he told anyone they would've thought he was being paranoid. Then she would say that he could've stayed at her place followed by their favorite line to say to each other "you know that". He would smile and say "Cal, I thought someone was following me and that I was in danger there was no way I was going to put you in harm's way." Then she would smile, put her hand below his bandaged arm, and say "I'm just really glad you're ok. I'll be outside processing if you need me." All of this happening while never taking their eyes off each other, standing really close and smiling like they do.

And that's it for my totally not gonna happen, I would die if it did, scene. So just like you Marija_Magdalena I'll settle for anything. Taking his hand would be adorable as would be her touching him just slightly below his bandage showing how concerned she is.

Jennifer I just read your post :lol: I guess we are all rooting for the same thing.

Ok so this is my utopia for 7.10.

After the shooting and H arriving to talk to Eric, Eric is in his room kind of looking around trying to make sense of what happened while aimlessly picking up things. Right then Calleigh shows up a the doorway and asks if she can come in. Eric looks up at her and says of course. She comes over to him and asks him if he's alright. Then Eric attempts to make a joke about being shot for the fourth time and how he is kind of getting the hang of it, but they both know he's really shaken up and the situation could've been a lot worse. Then Calleigh asks him why he didn't tell her he was living in a motel to which he responds that he thought that someone was following him but also thought that if he told anyone they would've thought he was being paranoid. Then she would say that he could've stayed at her place followed by their favorite line to say to each other "you know that". He would smile and say "Cal, I thought someone was following me and that I was in danger there was no way I was going to put you in harm's way." Then she would smile, put her hand below his bandaged arm, and say "I'm just really glad you're ok. I'll be outside processing if you need me." All of this happening while never taking their eyes off each other, standing really close and smiling like they do.

And that's it for my totally not gonna happen, I would die if it did, scene. So just like you Marija_Magdalena I'll settle for anything. Taking his hand would be adorable as would be her touching him just slightly below his bandage showing how concerned she is.

Jennifer I just read your post :lol: I guess we are all rooting for the same thing.

Hiphugger17, I like the way you think :thumbsup:

I was thinking the same thing. Calleigh running into Eric's room in a panic after hearing from dispatch that an officer has been shot, of course bringing back all sorts of memories from when he got shot before. She walks into the room and looks at him and smiles and says Thank God you are ok. I would love to see something between her and Eric's mom and his mom saying you take good care of my boy, you know that he loves you and she says yes I know, I love him too. (Ok, I'm reaching, but hey it could happen, right?

You guys are making me want to write fic so badly. Which absolutely cannot happen for at least another week, so gah!! :lol:

I'm thinking a good scene would be one in which Calleigh asks Eric why he didn't tell her about staying in the motel, why he didn't ask to stay at her place, which he's so obviously done before. And he would tell her about the situation, that he didn't want to put her in the middle of it, put her in danger (doesn't his reason for staying there have something to do with the Russian mob and needing to stay away from his own home?). See... a nice little scene in which he sort of protects her from harm.
That's what I want, right there. I love these little scenes where we get to see just how affected Calleigh can be when Eric keeps things from her (like with seeing Speed in BBYD - "come on, Eric, it's me."). Eric's life in danger, and he kept that from Calleigh? Yeah, I can imagine that would hurt her just a bit - he could be killed, and she would've had no idea he was even in danger. Don't get me wrong, their trust and openness with each other is one of the things I love most about this ship, but I so love seeing how deeply affected they both are by what the other chooses not to say.

Not that Calleigh would linger on the fact that Eric didn't tell her, at least not once he tells her why. Aww, now I really want to hear him say that he didn't ask for her couch (or bed... :devil:) because he didn't want to put her in unnecessary danger. Throw in some caring glances, a hand touch, maybe a comforting touch to the knee/shoulder/cheek/I don't care where as long as Calleigh touches him, aww...and this could be such an awesome scene.

You guys are making me want to write fic so badly. Which absolutely cannot happen for at least another week, so gah!! :lol:

Lol, I'm feeling the same way. Typical that I get inspiration again the moment my workload gets the most hectic!

I'm ridiculously excited about 7.10 now, haha. I don't think my TV can survive another bout of wasted potential :lol:.

The slow movement is getting to be a little frustrating, but something happens each season to bring them closer or to shift their relationship just a tad; here's hoping 7.10 is the catalyst :D

I would like it if she walked in and asked him why doesn't he come and stay with her for a few days and tells him he can sleep on her couch, to which he gives her a sly look and says something about he didn't know if he could still follow the rules. When she looks at him funny like shes not sure what hes refuring to, He grins and looks up at her and says No Midnight Tip Toe. Her face turns red and she looks down at the floor and grins, then looks back up at him with a semi smirk and says I think you can manage. As Eric stares deep in her eyes with that sneeky little grin on his face. Then Calleigh looks a him and says well think about it and turns and walks out of the room.

That would be a kool scene.Mix a little old wththe new!

I would like it if she walked in and asked him why doesn't he come and stay with her for a few days and tells him he can sleep on her couch, to which he gives her a sly look and says something about he didn't know if he could still follow the rules. When she looks at him funny like shes not sure what hes refuring to, He grins and looks up at her and says No Midnight Tip Toe. Her face turns red and she looks down at the floor and grins, then looks back up at him with a semi smirk and says I think you can manage. As Eric stares deep in her eyes with that sneeky little grin on his face. Then Calleigh looks a him and says well think about it and turns and walks out of the room.

awww :) I would love to see embarrased Calleigh. The "no midnight tiptoes" reference would be awesome.

And I forgot to mention that...

I can't decide whether I want Eric's mom to already know Cal or to meet her for the first time (cause I'm really hoping they'll speak to each other). It would be cool if they don't know each other cause there could be a scene like "You're Calleigh aren't you?" or something to that effect. But then I find it really hard to believe they don't know each other cause they would've met in Marisol's funeral or seen each other at the hospital when Eric got shot. IDK. I do hope there's a scene with the two of them.

Oh and thanks texmex327 :)

That would be sooo cute!!! I'd love to see them flirting or maybe just Calleigh showing him how much she cares by saying "are you ok?" with a worried look on her face and her hand on his arm or something... Im so looking foward to seeing the next eppie!!! :) if we dont get any E/C moments im gonna be soooo disspointed and mad!!:shifty:

I would really like to see her confront him on why he didn't say anything to her about he was going through or doing. If that conversation were to happen then she would probably say something along the lines of what she said in HDTMYK; "you know you can talk to me about anything" No doubt then she would bring up "trust" with him.

Of course what would make the scene all the more awesome would be if he replied to her that he didn't want to see her get hurt etc ;)

But unfortunately, he will reply "this is something i needed to do on my own etc :rolleyes:

I think the only conversation, about his situation in the ep, he will have and we will see is probably one with H. B/c ya know, the bromance and all :rolleyes::lol:

There has been so much wasted potential this season with E/C moments, and their so-called baby steps, that it would just be a complete shame if 7.10 was another disappointment. I just don't know how I'd feel if the episode turned out to be a waste.

I hope the continuity Gods at CSI:M are with us and give that reference to the "midnight tiptoe", or at least mention the fact that Eric has spent the night at her place before, and why he didn't come to her this time he needed a place to stay. And for God's sake, with how she's been since he was shot, it would be a complete waste not to have her react in some way to him being shot at AGAIN. They've got to show the fear Calleigh should have.

About Calleigh knowing or not knowing Eric's mother... with as close as the two of them have been, I would think she's at least met his mother. But if not, as hiphugger17 said, it would be cute if his mother said something like "you're Calleigh", or "I've heard so much about you", which of course would be an indication to her that Eric talks about her alot to his mother. :)
Jessica237 said: You guys are making me want to write fic so badly. Which absolutely cannot happen for at least another week, so gah!! :lol:

Ooooohhhhh... dare I hope?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back