Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Kaz, I'm glad you're back, even if it's just for one post ;)

I sure hope. Something that makes us go 'Awww...'? That would be really nice. We're kind of poor on fics these days, don't you think?

EC will happen one day, I just hope my hair won't be gray till then. Can you imagine Eric and Calleigh being old?

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well since everyone is in a sort of limbo about what we might get in Monday's ep.....I thought I might attempt to cheer you guys up!

I got an email from Corey in reply to me telling him that we are all about ready to lose our hair b/c of this possible Eric/Tara thing and that we needed some sort of confirmation that nothing is going to happen.

This is what he had to say:
    He also told me that episode 714 is set to air, as of right now, on 02/02/09.

And he confirmed that HE is writing ep 715!

So you see, we don't have to worry about Tara....we just have to worry that writers will actually do something with E/C THIS season!! :lol:

As for an E/C scene in Monday's ep......I really feel like we are due for a small little snippet/scene between them b/c we haven't had one of those in like 3 eps!! So I am not looking for anything over the top just a little something, like someone said above, to say 'awwww' to ;)

3. tamemyheart4692

tamemyheart4692 Hit and Run

oh my that 'no midnight tiptoes scene would be sooo cute!! ah!!!
    :)
    plus i would love to see Mrs. Delko and Cal meet!
    ohh but i know that this episode really wont have any E/C because it has so much potential...isnt it weird how that works?:shifty:

I have to ask...

Does anyone feel like sometime between now and 7.14 or the end of the season there will be some E/C epiphany and we wont even see it coming? Because i have this feeling that TBTP are going to be obsessive about not letting the "Glorious Revolution" be put into spoilers, otherwise THE WORLD would know already (because we are pretty much sure that they will get together this year.) I mean how many questions have actors and spoiler people been asked about them? countless! and TBTP is not going to say "Well you should watch episode 7.13 at 24 minutes and 19 seconds- hint hint" (<that was random people, I personally am not liable for what happens during episode 7.13 at 24 minutes and 19 seconds) (although it would be hilarious if that was when the got together:guffaw::guffaw:)
    Because that would ruin any type of pooping of the pants on our part from surprise and hope for EDeN and CaRWash fans. And TBTP just thinks that kind of thing sucks. :lol:

Anyone feel as if its going to come smack us in the face one of these days?!
    Not that i'm complaining- i love spontenaity.

Trip to Paris, for two- $5,000
    Dinner at the Effil Tower- $150
    Eric Delko's Insanely high priced engagement ring- $40,000
    Seeing Calleigh say yes- Priceless

Somethings money can't buy, for everything else there's the best hipphugger's moment ever.

Someone should write a really good fic about their proposal. SaPPY!! :drool::drool::thumbsup::):)

4. delkolover

Well I think we will see their transition from friends to lovers happen....they have done too much and taken too long to just throw it in in a matter of factly way. That would be a waste. And if they were going to do it that way....they would have done it already.

When it does happen, they will probably cauterize or sanitize any spoilers posted to the site I go to b/c they know people (I know that Ausiello and TV Guide see them) see them and leak them. And it would only be brought out into the open if "their" scene(s) were to cross over with the scenes for a guest character. I have, in the past, seen spoilers where things are blacked out and I can't read them, in order to keep a line or a scene a secret....so if their scene crossing over was impossible to leave out then I think it would be blacked out.

Besides, if I did see something who is to say I would even report it and spoil everyone?? ;) Nah, you know guys know I would come running in here screaming. Yelling the spoilers at the top of my lungs!!! :lol:

Look it is going to happen, I am believing that more and more everyday....it is just a matter of when.

I would love it if Calleigh met Eric's mom but I didn't see any of that in the spoilers where Eric's mom was concerned....I only saw her talking to Eric. But then again, things could have changed 10 or 20 times since I first reported them and she might talk to her.

I could a scene where Calleigh sees Eric talking to his mom from a distance and then when his mother leaves asking if everything is ok.

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

tamemyheart4692:
    I love it! :thumbsup:

Thanks delkolover on making me smile yet another day with Corey's reply. :thumbsup:

No Tara and that is final! :lol:

I really do hope that something good does come out of Monday's episode.

IMO, I think Calleigh knows Eric's mom and again, IMO I hope that he has talked about her to his mom. Mothers know (well at least mine always did..LOL)

I guess I can only hope for a caring look and a gentle touch, something to make me smile next week

6. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

That is good to hear! Lets just hope there is no change in the plans EVER.
    That was cute. Good take on the MasterCard commercial.

I think you are right in that they will protect the spoilers like nobody's business, but there is no doubt in my mind they will promote the hell out of the episode in which Calleigh admits her feelings to Eric and when they kiss for the first time - who knows if both will happen in the same episode (and heh... when they have sex, and I hope to GOD we get to at least see the start of that! :drool:) because the majority of the fans have been waiting for it for so long, they ALWAYS interview Emily and Adam about the E/C relationship, and because it brings in the ratings.

7. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Didn't Adam say in an interview awhile back that he wouldn't mind a steamy love scene or two in the show between the two charaters? it seems like I can remember him saying something like that, or did I just make that up in my sick little twisted Hiphuggin mind where images of naked Eric run and play all day!

Anywho I really think they are going to sneek it in on us just to see whos paying attention and watching the show. They always pop the cute little things in at the last minute and they are never on our spoilers, so why not slam us one night with a kiss we're not expecting?

Oh! And wouldn't it be funny if Ryan or Natalia seen them when it happened! Then they woulld have that funny look on their face everytime they got near them, and they would continually ask what they were looking that way for! He He He! I think it would be funny to see just how long it would be before they told them that they saw them kissing!

Hey side not Hegan is on CSI LC tonight!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  8. delkolover

Oh there is no doubt that TPTB know how much attention this ship is getting not only from the fans but from the media as well. They are going to use that to their advantage and milk it for as long as possible. If you watch ET or any of those shows, all they report on is the possibility of E/C. It is the only positive publicity this show gets b/c the rest is usally to make fun of DC for his acting and the rediculous storylines we get most of the time. Although, I have to say this season the writers are bringing their A game!!

I personally think they are going to drop it on us like a bomb...but in a good way ;) We will either get the hot sex scene, b/c with all attention this ship is getting, I feel that is the only way to go (or they will be the butt of many a criticism as to how long they took and how made it come out) or will get a scene with him the in the shower again and then maybe he goes over to the bed and wakes her up for a call out. ;)

Either way we get it, we are going to get it and it is going to be GREAT! :thumbsup:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  9. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Hmmmm... I think B game. If we had more E/C moments in the episodes, rather than the frustrating "baby steps", then it would be their A game. ;)

Now that I'd love to see! That would be a good bomb dropped on us... another lovely scene in which a dripping wet and towel-around-the-waist-Eric (because we'd never be so lucky as to get naked Eric) gets out of the shower and goes to wake up Calleigh, or bends down to give her sleeping self a kiss before he leaves for the call out. I think we'd all die of heart attacks. Certainly there'd be a lot of happy screaming. Hell, we'd go through an ENTIRE thread, all 1000 posts, on that one episode.

10. delkolover

If weren't all dead on the floor from heart attacks at seeing the scene first!! :lol:

11. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I'm sure we would be conscious enough to write on this thread, but totally lost for anything else.

Maybe Calleigh and Eric will have a moment, and Eric's mother will see that and then she'll address that in some way.

12. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I wasn't here just one day and today I'm checking this site and what a surprise. One day and so many so fabulous ideas. I would love to see that kind of scene, it would definitely make my week or month even:lol:. All of your ideas are so great I think writers should learn from you guys how to write good love scene:thumbsup:.

13. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

OMGGGGGGGGG i FINALLY found myself. this forum is so amazing! And I ALWAYS was a fan of both of them, and i just knew they're going to be together. hahahahahha

oohhh I'm Mandy, i'm 19 and i live in Brazil! Nice to meet you all :)

ps: I want epi 7x14 in this very second. :lol:

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Welcome to hiphugger land maddystevens!!!! :thumbsup:

I'm loving all of this :thumbsup: :lol:. No Tara :p and yay for the hiphugger king writing 7.15 :).

I do also think we are due for a small scene since we've had nothing for 2 episodes now and this one involves Eric. So let's hope, pray and beg. I'm torn with how they'll announce they are getting together. Still I'm more inclined to think that they'll be no spoilers and that the promo will go crazy with it. The mayority of the small scenes we've gotten have not been in the spoilers so I don't think the big one will be either. Still... it could. At least I'm sure that the promo will make a BIG deal out of it (because it IS a BIG deal ;)) but also because they'll want to throw it out there to stir everything up and make sure everyone watches and those ratings go through the roof.

Have I said that I desperately want a scene where Eric tells Cal she's beautiful? You know, he gives her one of those looks that's reserve only for her and he just can't help it anymore and just let's it slip "You're beautiful Calleigh", she smiles and blushes and stares back. And right there and then I become a puddle of nothingness :lol:

15. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Welcome to your new Hiphuggers Family Mandy! Just sit back and enjoy the ride while your here, if you get confused just ask, someone will steer you right i'm sure of it. Please feel free to put in your 2 cents on our favorite couple, we enjoy new opinons here!

I myself hope they maybe do a little Valentines Ep. I think it would be cute if he took her out for dinner or something, then maybe he could tell her that she was the most Beautiful, Strong woman he has ever meet. AWWWWW! that would be aweet! All right where are the Fanfic writers? We have set you guys up all week come on now give as a good Fanfic.

If you click on my banner I have a Awsome new E/C Video on my youtube page. Please come and see and let me know how you like it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.