Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ lol, I wrote fic last year at the eye doctor. :lol: But that was because the idiots kept me waiting for FOUR hours. :rolleyes: :lol:

In conclusion, I blame you for my lack of fic production! ;)

Um, no. You can't blame me for that, so I'd suggest you get to writing. ;)

Still, I hope Jessica's conditions will be met and I won't have to write an alternate ending. *crosses fingers and toes*

Oh, so you're already volunteering for that one? Good, that means I don't have to write an alternate ending. :D

Yes! They are teasing us with all the half-hugs! But on the bright side, there's only two more hugs that they can possibly do without making up something totally ridiculous, lol. And either way, we win. They can either give us a full hug, or they can give us that other kind of "hug" that Eric and Calleigh can only do with no clothes on. :devil: Either way, I know I'd be satisfied. And I think Calleigh being kidnapped calls for both of those hugs, personally. :D :lol:

Since I was basically stuck inside all weekend in a blizard with 20 inches of snow I actually did get some writing done. I got like a 7 page chapter done for the sequel to Love's Long Journey. I was very pround of myself.:lol:

We HAVE to get a hug!! Come on, Calleigh is being kidnapped. That is bound to get some contact between the two. Though I agree that I want an actual hug that lasts way longer than is should if they were just friends, which we all know that they aren't!

And Lucy, you need to write a fic anyway. But hopefully we won't be disappointed with the writing, especially at the end like in BBYD!!

On the plus side by birthday is tomorrow and I am soooooo excited!!!:D

Since I was basically stuck inside all weekend in a blizard with 20 inches of snow I actually did get some writing done. I got like a 7 page chapter done for the sequel to Love's Long Journey. I was very pround of myself.:lol:

We HAVE to get a hug!! Come on, Calleigh is being kidnapped. That is bound to get some contact between the two. Though I agree that I want an actual hug that lasts way longer than is should if they were just friends, which we all know that they aren't!

And Lucy, you need to write a fic anyway. But hopefully we won't be disappointed with the writing, especially at the end like in BBYD!!

On the plus side by birthday is tomorrow and I am soooooo excited!!!:D

Unfortunately, I didn't see anything about a hug...but then again that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Jake was nowhere to be seen in the ep...so I am pretty sure he is NOT in it!! That alone, in my book, is a HUGE plus!

Happy early birthday then :D

Okay, I'm totally freaking out here because I just saw a teaser for the new Miami episodes and I know we shouldn't get too excited about them because they usually string together a bunch of bullshit, but was that Calleigh wearing a wedding dress? And why? And they showed Eric right before, as if he was standing opposite her at the altar. There was also a scene where some girl kinda pushes Eric against some kind of (bar) counter. Damn, I should've paid more attention.
Anyone see it/have spoilers about it?

Um...what the freaking hell did I just see in that promo that was on like two minutes ago?! I wasn't expecting a promo because we're still two weeks out, and it wasn't at the end of the ep, but I swear I saw something...crazy.

So I'm sitting here doing homework :)lol:) and I look over for like two seconds. First, I realize it's actually a promo, and then I hear something along the lines of "...what you thought you'd never see." And then I see what looks like a smitten-looking Delko, and a coy Calleigh looking up from...beneath a veil?! And then there's a ring. I know this is an episode with a wedding gone awry and stuff, but did I really just see all that? I think I'm crazy. :lol:

OMG, you saw it too, Lucy! :D

Last edited:
Hey, I know I haven't been in here for a while, but umm...

Ohmigod, so I'm glad I'm not the only person that completely freaked out at that! I wonder how long it will take CBS to put it up on the internet because I need to see that again! I really want to know what the heck is going on with Cal in a wedding dress! I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I can't help but be curious.

This is crazy. I demand they put the promo up immediately so we can watch and analyze it to pieces. Oh man, so much fic fodder, it's not even funny. No, no, no, I have a midterm this week. Grarg, I need to learn to record Miami episodes in case we get one of these things again. Maybe Eric's hallucinating or something; it looked kinda grayish, like it wasn't in the present.
On another note, this episode (Permanent Vacation) sucked balls, which is probably why I didn't look up in time/pay enough attention.

Damn it, now I'm going to have to watch every other CBS crime show this week to see if I can catch that promo again. :lol:

So it was a whole wedding dress?? :eek: I thought I just saw a veil, but then again, I just barely caught any of it. Oh man, why must they tease us like this? All this is going to do is make me want an EC wedding all that much more! And yeah, I noticed the sheer glowiness in the scene too, so maybe Eric is merely hallucinating? Or DAYDREAMING!! :D Aww, Eric daydreaming about marrying Calleigh... *grin*

I think it was a full wedding dress, but I'm not sure. She looked like she was standing under one of those gate things in a backyard-style wedding, but again, it was such a quick flash and my brain probably just substituted in the appropriate parts (especially since we see the real victim in that situation moments later). I don't know! I wanna see it again.

Yah...not a fan of this quick reply thing...

I can't find the little box for the spoiler thing, but WHAT ON EARTH!?!?!? Why did I not see this? I got a text from my friend asking if they were married.

Goodness...so much drama. Then again, I was all worked up about the kiss...slightly disappointed when it was on the cheek. :vulcan: (I don't know why I put him in there...he just makes me happy)

Ok, need to get on topic right?

normal_bangbang74.jpg

Yes, that IS on topic!

This picture made my mind go straight to the gutter!:devil: I think Calleigh is in shock just a bit b/c her hands should be one above the other so she doesnt confuse others when trying to describe a body part of Eric.;)

I sooooooo cant wait for new episodes. E/C goodness. CANT. WAIT. Thank goodness for dvds. Can play over and over good E/C episodes:thumbsup:

As for the I trust you with my life line from Calleigh to Eric, I have have felt at times it was more of a proffesional thing. If you all recall how she has said to Eric that they see each other day in and out and its not like that wiht Jake. That way she can somewhat seperate personal life and work from one another. Not that I agree b/c I just want one of them to jump the other at times. But there is also the fear from both sides that they are SUCH good friends that taking it to the next level is scary, & with both there track records they havent done well in relatioships. And not that I believe if they got together that they'd screw things up but there is the pressure that if they cant make it work between them, then wtf is wrong with them. I hope any of that made sense?!?!

I agree with Jennifer that in 'Bang Bang Your Debt' Eric should have told Calleigh about seeing Speed. Though I think at first Eric truely thought he saw Speed. And then when he turns and isnt there. That had to scare him. To think that you are loosing it after thinking you are ok and ready to go back to daily life and all, I think he went into denial.

Speaking of the lines: I trust you with every fiber of my being.... and You know that I trust you with my life.~ From these lines or any other classic ones that you may think of how do you think it can be proven? For example, have Eric come to her rescue. Bascially, how those lines came about or how you think they did or would have like to have. Ugh. If I have confused anyone sorry!

BTW welcome anyone new! My name is Stacy. or OTL on here short!

Last edited:
I think it was a full wedding dress, but I'm not sure. She looked like she was standing under one of those gate things in a backyard-style wedding, but again, it was such a quick flash and my brain probably just substituted in the appropriate parts (especially since we see the real victim in that situation moments later). I don't know! I wanna see it again.

Thankfully, I had the episode recorded on DVR, but even after 79 times of watching it, it still makes absolutely no sense. If I had the means, I would post it for you guys on YouTube, but I don't know how. But I do know that she was wearing only a veil because the shot was only of the neck up. And some girl was pressing Eric against something, but his expression looked a bit scared or something, like he didn't want it. The whole veil shot with Eric grinning was all black and white and completely fucking confusing. The whole thing moved really quickly, like, lightning bolt speed... that is except for the Horatio shit. Damn it, why can't they ever give us something coherent?

Calleigh doesn't get shot, it's the actual bride that does. As for the wedding scene, I'm guessing Eric and Calleigh are processing the scene or re-creating the murder and suddenly they realize symbolism is practically ass raping them so they get all embarrassed and have one of their flustering little moments.

CBS promo department. I really wanna meet those guys. The LSD must run rampant in that editing room like sweet glory.

Oh holy shit! I just saw HCrazy's promo too. Made two caps of it:
dude01.jpg

dude02.jpg
Also: I started to watch the promos without sound. Much much more bearable! Just enjoy the pictures without getting your brain washed by CBS!

Oh I just couldn't resist:
duuude.gif

Got that one running in a loop on my screen and can't stop watching and grinning like the Cheshire Cat...

Last edited:
It was driving me crazy. And damn, I totally remember the flash differently, but this is just as good. I knew it wasn't Calleigh getting shot (because wtf nobody would watch this goddamn show anymore), but I want to know why the whole scene is in black and white, like a dream sequence of sorts. It obviously doesn't happen in real time, because there's just no way, so now I'm wondering who is the one probably dreaming it up? Also, the whole thing with Eric and mystery girl, I really hope Calleigh's there and sees the whole thing play out. That would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back