Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder that references to downloading are against the Board Rules:
As a fan site for a television show, intellectual property is an important topic for us. We cannot legally or morally condone tape-trading in episodes or downloading episodes online, and do not allow discussions on this matter. Any other copyright violations will also not be allowed.
Thanks for bearing this in mind. :)

Trust me Cal is soooo not going to be the Damsel in Distress in the ep...she is anything but....Eric and Ryan at one point when they find one of her clues even say they are amazed that she is leaving them clues/working a scene while being a hostage!! Believe me there is no damsel in distress...just pure smart as a whip Cal ;) I also remember reading a fic about something like this!

Ugh, that reads like fanfic. I hope it's better written than that. And meanwhile Ho will be busy with Ho Jr. as we watch Jake and Eric fight over who gets to rescue Calleigh first before Eris let's Jake take credit again because he loves Calleigh so much. Kill it with fire.

Well, this episode sounds promising. I can't wait for angst Eric!! Hopefully there will be an absolutly relieved Eric who runs up to Calleigh and holds her tight. But since that probably won't happen, at least some recognition of how much they mean to each other. I agree hiphugaholic, I want Calleigh to realize that Eric is the one person she most wants to see when its over and the one who she is thinking of the whole time. I'm looking forward to seeing how Emily plays this. She is such a good actress that I can't wait to see her have something with more substance.

Any of you think that there is a slight chance that we get to see Calleigh's place? I mean, they'll clearly deduce the fact that she is kidnapped from the hummer/abduction thingy, but her kidnappers must have spied on her (other CSIs?) otherwise they would not have know who to abduct. Basically, I think this is wishful thinking, but oh, how it would feed the ff writers in us!

OMG
I was waiting for something like this to happen, Calleigh getting kidnap is awsome, I really hope we get to a worried Eric, I think the writers are doing a pretty good job right now, especially after the strike.

I so, so, so , SO hope they write this well. If they do, it could be incredible; if they don't... bad fan-fic, anyone? bah, to be honest, I think Emily will pull it off no matter what the writings like, but for once, I pray for a combination of both.

Sigh, Miami...

Guys, don't be such debbie downers! :p see the potential in the eppy. 1. we get utterly smart and crafty Calleigh. 2. we WILL get worried Eric in some version because there is no way ANYONE from the team could go missing without being worried about, and the fact that this is Calleigh and he doesn't know what happened to her...it's only realistic that he would worry....though maybe not so realistic that she'd get kidnapped...I dunno. 3. The ep doesn't center on Horatio! Seriously, guys, how cool is that?!?!?! Don't get me wrong, I love the man, but my goodness! 4. Perhaps this will be the springboard for fanfic. I've noticed that ff.net is going through something of a...something spell. Lucy, Jessica, Jodie, please write soon! :D

In other news, we did get spoilers, so that's pretty exciting. I'll be really excited when we have a new ep to talk about.

You said it Jacks! :D

Lets not be too quick to judge about what might happen in this ep before we actually see it! I know in the past we have burned on such things but this *is* something a little different for them and the fact that it is Cal of course means things will be emotional etc...so I am taking a wait and see approach. As far as I know we don't see Cal's place of residence....she isn't kidnapped from her home.

Right now, I just want a new ep!! I am tired of repeats! :D

Oh wow...the new board looks nice (and I think I really like the new smileys). Just so you all know, there is a drooling smiley. In order to utilize that, we'll need some good eric pics! ;)

Oh wow, this is weird. It might take a while to get used to. As for the drooling, here ya go:

1-121-156.jpg

She beat you to it.

Well, this is new. I'm kinda confused (but that's not anything new :lol:). But that doesn't matter because Calleigh is staring at Eric's ass. Nothing else matters when Calleigh is staring at Eric's ass. :D :lol:

There are blinds over there. Why doesn't Calleigh just pull them all closed and have her way with him? Or she can leave them open. :devil: Eric wouldn't mind either way, I'm sure. :D

who wouldn't be drooling over Eric's ass?? It is a very fine ass. Personally I think that Calleigh just has amazing self-control. I'll be the one to first use the drooling smiley :D Eric's ass...:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back