Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Neck, what neck? Someone needs to either lay off the steroids or get their thyroid checked ;). Think the guy has been hanging out with major league baseball players as of late? :lol:

2. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

However the kiss between Eric and Calleigh comes about, I'm fairly certain it's going to seriously dwarf the J/C kiss by a million.

If it isn't all-out-anger-throw-you-against-the-wall-and-go-Mr.-and-Mrs.-Smith-on-you, I could go for a first kiss being a really sweet (possibly tentative) kiss followed by a second kiss with mucho passion.

Okay, so this is sort of random (but still somewhat related): I am honestly amazed that first kisses aren't more awkward. Not just a first kiss with someone new but a very very first kiss. You'd think that whether it's your first time kissing someone besides your family (or your first time kissing a particular person) you'd get all confused, awkward, messy, and utterly ridiculous, but as far as I know, most people don't have that problem. It just floors me that we can go at it like that without ever having learned it...then again, there are always the old shows with awkward teenage boys or girls practice kissing hands or bears (though somehow, I don't think that has the same effect. I could be very wrong though)

Wow, I don't know where that came from at all. I'm done.

3. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Sigh, I want some more EC. Anyone have a clip of the tiny scene from monday? Leeal dear?

I like the idea of the whole soft and sweet kiss. At first. But it's been too damn long and I want some intense passions. Like, serious heat.

Emily and Adam will deliver, if the writers follow the path.

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Jacks yeah I totally agree...I really really love the idea of a throw eachother against a wall, lips crashing against eachother in unbridled and finally released passion...but if we don't get that, then I definitely love the tentative, soft, sweet first kiss option...really I just want them to kiss, cuz pretty much any way they kiss, it will be hot and sweet and amazing! :D

And as for your "first" kisses...lol, yeah I've thought that myself too :lol: It is pretty amazing! ;)

Yeah Jodie more E/C is needed, desperately! And the writers will follow the path, they don't want to incur our wrath...so they'll follow the path! And I can't wait to see E/C deliver! :devil: :D

5. MiamiLvr2024

MiamiLvr2024 Guest

Hey guys...6 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!

OH GOD YES! When Eric and Calleigh kiss it will be sooooo much better, and prettier, and more romantic and passionate, and every thing else combined...than the J/C kiss.

And... I love the idea of one of them pushing the other against the wall with touching of skin, tongue, and bodies, but I also like the idea of first a tentative kiss, then a longer, more passionate, but still slow kiss, AND THEN the wall kiss that just throws all their built up angst away.
    And I imagine that Cal will be the one to start the first kiss, but Eric will be the one pushing her against the wall and pinning her hands above her head. :devil: :D

Mondays episode:
    Way too Natalia. I mean I like her character and all, and I am really happy that she has grown throughout her time on the show....but it was just too much for and E/C lover. Especially since thats the last episode until who knows when, we just didnt get left with much E/C scenes...which made me mad.

That one scene between the soon-to-be-most-perfect-made-for-each-other-couple-ever was cute though. And in the pics from Caro, did you notice that through all Eric was doing, he did NOT take his eyes off Calleigh. And of course only HE could make her smile like that.

Ok NOW Im done.

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Oh yeah hot and steamy with him pinning her against the wall with his body and pinning he wrists above her head with his hands while her leg wraps around his to pull him close. Their faces inches apart, breathing heavy until finally one of them crosses that line and them WHAM hot kissing. :devil:

OOOOOOHHH that would totally make my day and with all the UST they building...I really really hope we get a scene like that. All that pent up sexual frustration has to come to a head and explode in some manner shape or form.

I can't believe it is only 5 days til Christmas already!! Where the hell did the time ago? Feels like yesterday we were waiting for the season to premiere!!

7. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Wow, this thread is mighty quiet! I guess 'tis the season!

3 days till Christmas...I'll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams ...

I'm going on EC withdrawals already and the indefinite reruns haven't even started yet!

Can anyone post the site(s) where the fanfics are posted? I finally started the challenge fic. Since it's 3 days prior to deadline, it's not considered procastination ;) If all goes well and I don't lose my mojo along the way, I should be done tonight or something. But be warned that there's a big chance that it's stupid/pointless/cheesy and most likely disconnected but it's what I can come up at the moment with the elements.

Kinda OT, stupid question: if the glass half-empty is pessimist and half-full is optimist, is half-clothed a pessimist remark or an optimist one? How about half-naked? I think that both would be optimist remarks if they pertain to EC.

Ok, don't know where that came from. Must be the spiked eggnog.

8. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

:lol: I have just heard the funniest song ever. Southern Hallelujah by Trace Adkins. Such a Calleigh song ;)

Okay, where do we post these wonderful masterpieces we've all been forced to write :p. If all goes to plan and notig distracts me, I'll have mind done by tonight or tomorrow morning. It's been torture, I'm not used to having this strict of a work ethic!

Jodie x

9. MiamiLvr2024

MiamiLvr2024 Guest

Ok to hiphugaholic:

I think it depends on the situation. If whoever is about to or want to do a little somethin somethin with a another whoever then half-naked would be optimistic. If they are half-naked in front a a big crowd...I am pretty sure thats not good.

10. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

I think half-clothed and half-naked are equally arousing. That is all.

The fics can be posted to ff.net or to the hiphuggerfics community over at LJ. Probably everyone's gonna post them on ff.net anyway.

Man, I haven't been here for a while but it doesn't look like I missed much. How're everyone's fics coming? I haven't had a lot of time to work on mine but I'm fairly certain it'll be done by Christmas.

OT, I'm in Boston (or some suburb of Boston)! It's a lot warmer here than back home in Montreal.

Anyway, I hope everyone's having a nice Christmas break!

11. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Seriously. Either way there's some shit going down.

I love how your post was post #69.

I finally go some days off, so I'll be doing some writing and hopefully I'll be able to finish quickly, if "laying around" doesn't get in the way.

12. FluffyBlonde

FluffyBlonde Witness

I hadn't even started mine last night ... but then i slept for twelve hours and had an epiphany! My story's shocking but i'm an eternal optimist, so it could have been worse!

I think half naked indicates something sexual, where as half clothed doesn't. So in the case of EC i'm hoping its half naked.

Drommie

XOXOXOXO

13. xxemilyrocksxx

xxemilyrocksxx Dead on Arrival

Somethingsdont, welcome to the area! I actually live just 2 towns away from where Jon Togo is from... south of Boston.

I want to wish everyone a happy holiday! I should be ready to post my fic tonight. And then there is some serious santa wrapping going on at my house.

14. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

I finally figured out how to operate one of these fanfic sites. Even though I just threw the elements in, I was able to write all the required ones plus one more from the runner ups. Can I get extra credit for that? :) :p

My Christmas challenge

Happy holidays everyone!

15. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Oh wow, Christmas challenge. I'd love to enter, but I don't know if I'll have enough time. Eek! I'll see what I can come up with, though. I kinda have an idea but again i don't think I could finish it in time.

How's everyone doing? I've finally caught up with all the episodes but if I started commenting now let's just say I'd never end. But wow I love the direction they're headed and it really sucks about the strike, otherwise they'd be together by may sweeps probably.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.