Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

What a snoozer. It could be called "The Natalia Show". Only one E/C scene and if I remember correctly (I was wrapping presents while watching) nothing happened.

2. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Wasn't much of either Eric or Calleigh, since it was a pretty Natalia-centric episode. There was a pretty cute scene where they're working together. Calleigh has that smile that only Eric can get out of her. And then Valera! I love Eric, Calleigh and Valera interaction. I can totally see the three of them having a beer and pizza night and having the most hilarious conversations. And picking on Ryan. Yeah, I can see that. But anyway, wasn't much on the E/C front but surprisingly a decent episode, in my opinion. Maybe I'm just in a good mood, but I didn't want to gouge my eyes out like I usually do, even though it was all Natalia, all the time, and I'll be the first to admit I've despised her since her introduction.

3. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Well, I don't care who pushes who against the wall. Calleigh shoving Eric against the wall...Eric shoving Calleigh against the wall...oh yes. Sexy kisses indeed. :D I'll take either way. Or, better yet, why not both? Of course, for that to happen there would have to be an awful lot of E/C arguing...but if it leads to hot, passionate E/C kisses up against the wall (or perhaps some hot angry!sex :devil: :lol:), then I'm all for lots and lots of arguments. :lol: Besides, it's not like afterward they'll remember that they were arguing in the first place. ;)

My thoughts exactly, Jennifer. I was so bored tonight, ugh.

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Wow Luce you're in a good mood...I love it! After reading your review I'm excited to watch tonights...or at least not bummed! ;)

Lol, yeah Jess either of them shoving the other against a wall and kissing them senseless would be hecka sexy! :devil: And yeah there's no way they'd remember what they were arguing about, let alone where they are even after finally giving into that passion...that kind of heat tends to cause temporary amnesia! :lol:

5. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

emilyrocks, I think you're talking about the movie 'hitched'.

I agree, the scene with Eric, Calleigh and Valera was nice. EC weren't flirting but they had this friendly banter that we haven't seen in a while. And I love Valera! They really should bring her in more often.

So is this our last episode? :(

6. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Tonight's episode was so LOL. Damn, this is the best sitcom on teevee.

Did anyone notice that while EVERYONE was wearing yellow, Eric and Calleigh were wearing black and white? :)

edited to add pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

Eric is SO the only one that can make her smile like that :) I managed to fall asleep at 8pm last night so I totally missed the episode but if all goes well I'll be watching it this afternoon. I actually really like Natalia *ducks flying tomatoes* so it sounds like I'll like it. I just hope we get the rest of the season... I was wondering, if they end up only having 13 episodes this season, might they make next season longer to balance it out? Still hoping it will work out though, I really need some Christmas magic.

In other news, I was up in Pennsylvania for the weekend and almost completely finished both my Christmas fic and my SYG post-ep. So those will be posted by the weekend I hope, nothing's typed yet. This time of year is really depressing so it's nice to have the distraction.

As I'm typing this, the ad at the top of the screen is for Hornitos: the fine line between good and evil. Something tells me when these 2 finally get together they will like tap dance on that line :devil:

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yes the friendly banter!!!! They've been sooo serious lately! That's one of the things I miss most about Speed being around. Plus Valera totally gives that extra something, so it's really nice to have her. Not so much on EC but at least they had a scene together and there were smiles on both of their faces :).

*Love the pictures :D*

9. VelvetRose

VelvetRose Dead on Arrival

To be honest, I never really thought about the idea of Calleigh and Eric together. But now I've seen it unfolding in the show, it just seems perfect.

10. FluffyBlonde

FluffyBlonde Witness

Over here in the UK, the last episode of the season is airing (Just Murdered). I just know i'm going to cry!

I like Natalia too. I used to hate her, especially in season 4, but i've sort of grown to think that maybe she's ok.

Drommie

XOXOXOXO

11. calleighsthebest

calleighsthebest Hit and Run

I know its a double bill as well, I can't wait, 2 whole hours its gonna be awesome, except I know whats gonna happen like a million times over and have seem thousands of clips, but its gonna be good to see them in the right order!

I'm still not sure about Natalia, I did hate her, now I hate her less but I don't think I'd say I like her, I don't know why though, maybe I'm weird!

12. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

I just wanted you guys to know that halfway through the episode, I had the biggest urge to write a Natalia/Mike fic. By the end of the episode, I didn't, but damn, that was a fucking strange urge.

Not much E/C to discuss from last night but I'm hopeful for more of this whole teamwork dynamic that's been MIA since season 3. Miami has never been an excellent show, but at least they can return to the decent episodes from the first two or three seasons. I think last night was headed in that direction. At least a lot better than the vaporizer ep. That one required more belief suspension than I can offer this show.

Anyway, I've said this a billion times but Valera needs to be a regular! She brings a lot to the show in terms of character cohesion. Whenever she's around, I feel like there's this comfortable friendliness that permeates to whatever characters are lucky enough to be around her. I mean, who doesn't love the goofy lab tech? I wish they'd give her a concrete storyline that doesn't involve her getting fired or dating a psychopath and nearly killing said psychopath.

Wow, this post really had nothing to do with E/C. To compensate: heehee, I can never get enough of this. (Credit goes to the lovely Pusher.)

Okay, that still doesn't have anything to do with E/C (well...) but who doesn't love Eric's package?

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

^^^^Seriously you can play that clip as much as you want and it will still always bring a smile to my face :D

The ep was pretty good. It nice to see the team get back to ACTUAL investigating for change. I can still do without all the H drama no matter what it is and I think the show would be a little better if sooo much crap and overly dramatic crap did revolve around him. Ther are soo many scenes where I am like "wow that would have been better if someone other than H had was in it"

The show has never been the greatest, substance wise but as far as colring, excitement and overall hotness goes it is one of the best. But b/c of the H drama (last week was a great example of this) it tends to come off as sooo unbelievable that at times it is a turn off. Of course a major part of that IMO is the person who plays Horatio.

No offense to anyone who loves the character of Horatio or tha actor who portrays him :)

14. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

That guy Mike's neck scared me. It was as wide as the rest of his neck, like a snake swallowing a baby.

The E/C/V scene was the best. I love Calleigh and Valera's friendship. If Ryan had been there it would've been double awesome.

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Howdy hey y'all...I'm finally watching the eppy now...I was so zonked last night I couldn't stay awake for the eppy. But yeah, I just saw our E/C scene....totally cute! I love that smile that only Eric can put on Calleigh's face! Way too cute...thanks for the caps Caro! ;) And yeah Calleigh and Valera's friendship makes me laugh in a great way! :lol: And Eric and Calleigh just need to jump eachother already! :lol: :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.