Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Yes, please.

Good kisser, huh? Any way I could find out for myself?

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Lady, the line starts right behind me.

3. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Haha...maybe. I might fight you for first in line status :D

4. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

Oooh, I'm like 20 posts too late but that pic is awesome, haha I didn't even have to squint at it to make it look like a real kiss (probably cause I don't have my glasses on).
    I haven't been around in the E/C threads much, but yeah, I'm making a concious effort to post more :D

5. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

And while y'all are busy fighting, I'll be the one sneaking to the front of the line. :D ;)

I can't wait til we get our E/C kiss. :D I'm quite partial to the idea that they're arguing, and it gets really heated, and one of them loses it and pushes the other against the wall and attacks the other's lips - I want that kind of kiss. :devil: :D Not that I'd say no to any other kiss, but you know. 'Cause I mean, any kiss for them, after all this time, would be intense. After all he's gone through to get to that point, Eric is not going to let their first kiss be a quick peck on the lips. No way. :D

6. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

No kidding. Plus, they've been skirting around the issue for SO long, it'll have to deliver or else they'll have rioters outside the CBS studios. And I don't want the show to become the Eric and Calleigh show, but ever once in a while a little noggin of affection would be nice.

7. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

New thread, yey!!!

So I finally was able to get over my stomach flu or food poisoning or whatever the hell I got that made me throw up so much but I was finally able to eat real food last night and kept it down.

I still haven't gone around on writing that fic but don't worry, I'll get to it somehow. Thanks for clarifying the rules, Luce.

Thanks for the pic y'all! I so hope that we get a real kiss this season. Any news on the strike?
    They've been good to us in that department lately, I hope they don't drop the ball. In all honesty, Eric and Calleigh seem to be the only character develpment in Miami that's heading in the right direction, individually and as a pair. And they've been working still on cases without having to be personally invested.

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

OHHH that picture!!! it just looks so real!! this waiting is so gonna be worth it :D

I agree with hiphugaholic in that Eric and Calleigh are the only characters being developed in the right direction right now. Natalia had her time with the whole ex-husband and sister thing but not much else right now (even her learning to shoot has been left in the air), Horatio is a robot and Ryan we know next to nothing about, just that he is a gambler and has an uncle. For me it's just great that we know more about Calleigh this season and that her character is being more focused on. And her and Eric together, well what else is there to say... :D :D :D

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

As long as I get to kiss Adam I really don't care what position in line I am :D That of course, is not to say I won't kick, claw and bite my way to the front of the line ;)

10. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

How long do ya'll think it'll be before we actualy get a kiss?

In someways, I want it now! Right this very second. But in others, I want it to build up. I know it has been for years, but that's been the build from friendship to something more. Now I want the 'it's something more to major hot kiss' build up. Filled with intense stares, subtle glances and soft grazes of skin.

I want spoilt moments, when something was going to happen, but something interupts. It's painful, but so worth it when they finally get hold of each other. I want little moments of cuteness where they have snippents of conversations on the way to a scene about love and romance and passion.

Sigh, I wish.

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

^^Unfortunately given the strike, I think it is going to be a while before we get a real kiss.

Although, if there wasn't a strike I would have to go with them kissing possibly at the end of the season or early next season. The writers have really taken their time to really build this ship over this season...so I could see them moving it to the next level at the end or next season.

12. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

I AM FREE. I just had my last final today and my winter break has officially begun. Completely unrelated, we got 38 cm (15 inches) of snow yesterday. Fifteen inches!

I thought I would suddenly have a lot of time to write but it seems my friends want to celebrate the end of the school year (quite honestly, I wouldn't mind sleeping for the next two weeks straight) so it looks like I'll have a little less time to write but I'm pretty sure I'll finish the challenge fic by Christmas. I hope everybody else's fics are coming along too!

Dude. I would give my left arm.

And hey, I wanna kiss Adam, too. :(

When I want the kiss and when I think it's gonna happen are two entirely different things. I want it now. I think they've built up to it enough and provided enough history to have it happen now, but I doubt it's going to be anytime soon. Even without the writer's strike, we were predicting the end of this season, and that's with Jake gone by episode 9, which didn't happen. I don't know. I'll wait but my patience is running thin. The scenes we get are nice (we could be H/C) and really show the solid friendship that every relationship should be built on, but it's taking them (i.e. Calleigh) too long. TOO LONG. I'll take Eric if she doesn't want him.

13. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Who wouldnt want to kiss Adam? So yummy! ;) :devil: :p :D

I have changed my mind on how I want E/C to kiss many times. I'm at a point that I'd like it to just HAPPEN! It seems like TPBT loves to tease us and see like how far they can drag out the inevitable. *sigh* What I'd like & hope when TPTB decide to stop being a tease is for the kiss between Eric & Calleigh to be a surrpise to us. I want it to be passionate, sweet & tender. Call me a romatic. I dont want it to be rushed or frantic.

Dont know if this has been brought up before in this or previous threads but who do you all think will kiss who?? As much as I'd like Eric to kiss Calleigh, I think our bullet girl may surprise us and kiss the man she trusts with her life! ;)

14. xxemilyrocksxx

xxemilyrocksxx Dead on Arrival

What was that movie... I think it had Will Smith in it... I think Eric will somehow create a moment out of a super sweet conversation or even an argument and then move in just so close (90%) and wait... and Calleigh will have to meet him atleast a bit (10%) and make the connection.

I might be able to handle a couple of almost moments... but something genuinely romantic soon!!

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ohhh my word, that is my dream kiss for these two, that would be SOOO hot! And I think it should be Calleigh who gets so fed up...that she pushes him back up against the wall and like you said has her way with him! Yummy, I would LOVE to see that! :devil:

And yeah, I want the kiss NOW dang it...but I have a feeling (especially with the strike) that we won't be getting it for a while...dang it! :p

Any spoilers for tonight yet?? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.