Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

I would like to see Eric's mom as well b/c we have seen one of Cal's parents (Duke) so it would be nice to see one of Eric's. They often mention his parents but we never see them and I would have thought we would have at least seen one of them when he was shot...it totally called for it.

On the other hand, I would like to meet Cal's mom. Given her description of her mother in the last ep I think she would be interesting to meet. It sounds like she was more of a friend to Cal than an actual mother figure...so I would like to see how her showing up would affect Cal.

2. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Mo, I just saw your youtube video, and it was AMAZING! You put it together really well, and the song was perfect. I hope that when Calleigh finally gets it together and looks back over her relationships that's exactly what she'll see: Eric at every turn, always there for her.

3. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Oh man. Calleigh would absolutely melt. :D She'd be all squirmy and shivery (who wouldn't?! I mean, Eric Delko, sexily whispering/singing in your ear? :eek: :D) and if she just happened to be driving at the time, she would break every last speed limit in order to get them home. :devil: :lol:

I really do want to see Calleigh's mom, if for no other reason than her being like a best friend instead of a mother figure was absolutely not what I would've expected. I bet though, that if she was in fact more Cal's friend than her mom, that she would have no problem teasing and/or embarrassing Calleigh about Eric. "He's cute, Cal." "Mom!" "He is! Don't look at me like that! Go get him!" :lol:

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Hey there, Im nat and I love Eric/Calleigh even though I do not watch much of miami! Anyway I saw a clip from episode 610 (no idea what it's called!) and it is the scene where they are talking about children. When Eric says 'Maybe when I find the right girl!' Calleighs face just shows how much she wants to be that girl!! I mean come on put two and two together and get started TPTB!! :D

5. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

:lol: Welcome to the nut house nattybatty55. Yep, she's 'the right girl', for sure.

Yeah, somehow I don't see her mom as being 'mean' per say. Just probably not the best influence. Maybe she'd be the type to rely on her daughter like a friend would, rather than trying to protect her from things like a mother would.

And that will change the way she sees her realtionship with Eric and their *future* kids. She wont want to be a 'friend' to her children, but she'll lack confidence in her abilities to be the mom she wants to be, because she never had the 'mother figure' to influence and guide her.

6. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Mo, just saw your vid...love it! so true!

Welcome nattybatty15! CSI Miami's story lines nowadays pretty much takes 3rd place to all CSIs but EC makes up for it :) They're the only reason why I'm still watching the show.

Can I borrow somebody's muse? Mine has gone M.I.A. :confused:

7. Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

Hey guys!

I haven't been on in forever, but jus dropping by to say sorry for not updating my fic. When the words "mom" and "cancer" go together, it usually isn't good, so I've been busy with dealing with that.

Anyways, has anyone heard any updates regarding E/C or Miami in general??? Anything new or a fic would cheer me up.

As far as my muse, she's a bit sad and angry right now, so I don't think she'd be of any use.

Laters....

Luv yall....

---Annabelle

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Jodie nope I don't have a ficcie yet...I have to reread my mistletoe ditty and write something like that I think...but what I said was, instead of the ficcie I made a video...my muse loves to be ironic! :lol: So yeah I'm fairly proud of it...my first E/C vid! ;)

So just curious...do we know how many more Miami eps we'll be getting before the writers strike affects us? I can't remember at the moment...

Can I just say though...especially after watching and rewatching E/C together to make that vid...they are SOOOO made for eachother! I showed it to my mom and she giggled her way through and then asked when they had gotten together?! :D You're not fooling anyone E/C...you're in love, stop denying it! :D

9. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Mo, I swear I'd go watch your video if I knew it wouldn't crash my poor laptop like every other vid I've tried to watch lately. Which sucks, 'cause I really wanna see it! *pouts*

And yes, now you get to write a mistletoe fic. :D Get started, please. ;) :lol:

Isn't 6x13 the official last episode we're supposed to get? It was 13 or 14, wasn't it? I don't know, but that's all I keep hearing. Something like that.

Which would give Eric the perfect opportunity to hold her and reassure her and be all kinds of a sweetheart, aww. But yeah, I have no doubt that Calleigh would be a wonderful mother, but for her to believe she'd be a wonderful mother is a different story. I think she's terribly afraid deep down that she's going to end up being a not-so-great parent, because that's what she had growing up.

On the other hand, this would be a great opportunity to introduce her brothers and see how well they turned out. If they turned out okay, I think Calleigh would have a bit more confidence, because she was the oldest and had to grow up fast and I'm guessing she did a lot of the "parenting" for her brothers. But if her brothers really didn't turn out as well as she did, then I do see Calleigh having confidence issues; I can see her thinking that, if she couldn't even raise her brothers into decent adults, then how can she raise her own child?

In the end, she needs somebody who's going to be there for her through it all; somebody who'll be there to take over when she's about to break; somebody who knows just what to say to make her feel better and to convince her that she is/will be a wonderful mother. She doesn't need much convincing in other areas of her life, but I feel like in motherhood, she might need a little reassurance every once in a while, especially at first. And I do think Eric is perfect for that role, aww. :D

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

It's so quiet around here! Everybody studying for finals and writing papers? I know I am! :rolleyes:

I'm so sorry Anabelle about your mom. I will be praying for her to get better and for all of you to have a really happy christmas.

Welcome Nat! :D

Yes I think number 13 is going to be the last one. At least now during Christmas we were going to get reruns anyways so it doesn't change much. But in January if the strike is not over...that's just gonna suck! :mad:

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awww bummer Jess! Well you're computer decides to stop being silly like that, check it out...it's a bit of fun! ;) And yeah I will get to working on that mistletoe fic! :lol: So we've got like 3 or so more new eppy's? I sure hope they don't leave us hanging...cuz I swear if they leave us on some huge cliffhanger that we have to wait freakin' forever to resolve...*Mo pulls out her pitchfork!* :lol:

Yeah Jess I totally agree with you! I think Calleigh will make an excellent mom, she's the tender heart and kindness and love to be a wonderful caring mother...but yeah I can totally see her seriously doubting herself and being afraid that she is going to mess this up...which yeah like you said, would be where Eric can step in and reassure her that their kids are turning out amazing, in large due to her! :D Yep he's perfect for that role and I think he is quite eager to fill it! :D

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Calleigh would make an awesome mom and she knows in her heart that deep down she is the 'right girl' for Eric. Her dilema is breaking down the walls in her head which stop her from allowing her to be the right girl.

I know the reason I have not been a lot lately is the holidays and right now I am away so I haven't been able to get in here as much. Plus the lack of spoilers and the strike have made things boring. The 13th ep is probably the last ep we will see for a while in addition to the normal reruns. The strike is not over yet so we will be getting repeats for a while; which totally sucks

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Moriel21 I just saw your video and it had me smiling all the way through :)! Loved it and it's sooooo true!!! That song just screams Calleigh! Singing to Eric of course... ;) :D

14. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Meh, we have SOME episodes left... all will be well.

I want to take a jack hammer to Calleigh's walls sometimes, she drives me nuts! I can't wait to see how Eric tackles them (more that he alread has, of course) and how Calleigh reacts to this. You guys think it'll be a long process? Or a fast, blinding explsion of lust? :devil: Oh, hard choice.

Oh and Anabelle, I know 'I'm sorry' and 'I understand' are really not what you want to hear (believe me) but I'm here if ya wanna chat, anytime. I actually DO 'understand'.

15. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

I really hope the strike is over soon!! If January comes around and there still aren't any new episodes I'm going to be really disappointed!!

I'm so glad that my finals aren't until like the second week of January!! At least that gives me more time now to work on my Xmas fic!! :D

I think that Eric will slowly erode at the walls around Calleigh's heart. He's already in there, now it's just a matter of him knocking them down in Calleigh's eyes. Once that happens she won't be able to ignore her feelings anymore and all of the Hip Huggers of the world cry out and rejoice!! :D :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.